• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
It's looking like I have three open seats for Sweet X coming up.

Plan is three of you come here, I drive to Dempts Friday night, and leave early on Saturday.

Do the tourney, then leave. Anyone interested?

(*this is tentative*)

:phone:

Sweet™

Premium
Okay. Well Dempt already has a dibs in my car.

You guys can talk amongst yourselves who gets the three seats.
(AKA whoever can/will pay for gas and tolls)

I'd rather not have to pay a whole lot if I'm driving.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
We all know you only allowed to team with me in melee

for the amount of people that wanna go, taking two cars wouldnt be a problem gas/money wise.

just need a driver, Jacob maybe? lol

a second car would have

Mach
johny
m2k
aaron?

Sweet™

Premium
If you go Aaron and Naka doesn't, wanna team?

Also Jason, we're going to be staying at Dempts on Friday night. (in Ohio). Keep that in mind.
:phone:

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
also need a teammate for sweet.

carroll?

b option mach?

sweet and s1 first tourney team since 1945?!?! IS THE WORLD READY

Vudujin

Smash Lord
AHHH So much hype I've missed out on. What's the 411, PGH? Is there a tourney or something this weekend?

Sick trailer btw, Nick. The falcon kick wait was groovy.

jbro

Smash Ace
jacob, have you played the luigi's mansion minigame on nintendoland for wii u?

it's super fun. the favorite game on there of all my friends.

ignore this last part if you played it, but if not it's this:

the team of regular players (1-4 players, controlled by wiimotes. played as your miis, but wearing luigi/mario/waluigi/wario hats so you can tell them apart from a mostly top down view) run around one floor of the mansion which makes up the entire TV screen. you all have flashlights and try to find the ghost (the other player), who is invisible except for when you shine your light on them or lightning outside illuminates parts of the mansion. your light slowly dies, but there are battery pickups around. your wiimote also vibrates when the ghost is near. the team has to work together and communicate, because the ghost has 100 health and takes a while to kill, while one touch from the ghost puts you out of the game (you can be revived, but picking someone up leaves you vulnerable).

the last player (the ghost) plays with the wii u gamepad. they have their own screen where they can see themself and all the other players. the ghost can also see an aura around themselves which indicates that anyone within that will have their wiimote vibrating. they need to try to maneuver around the mansion and catch all the players without having their health drained to zero by the flashlights.

we haven't played in a while. but holy **** it's fun

Vudujin

Smash Lord
@ Davey:

Yeah, dude!! I played it with you a few weeks ago. It was indeed mad fun. If you watch the game explain version of that video I linked there's a dude who explains how the mode works, and it's really fascinating especially for a game like this. You can play up to 4 people, and you go through a skyscraper with randomly generated rooms and defeat all the ghosts on every floor. You can even set the number of floors anywhere between 5 and infinity. There's bosses, flashlight and vacuum upgrades, and all kinds of coolness. I'm gonna get it on launch and I'll definitely bring it around once I get it.

This game is seriously going to be game of the year. It looks amazing, especially the concept art.

Top Bottom