• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

pdk

Smash Lord
where on earth did "you look like falco" come from anyway, that sounds like something a drunk guy would say

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
I'll add that one to the translator:

Evan says: "I love playing Alan."
Evan means: "I love killing Alan."

Evan says: "I'm out to kill Falcos."
Evan means: "I'm out to kill Alan."

Evan says: "I've improved my anti-Falco game."
Evan means: "Oh god, I hope Alan sucks today."

Evan says: "My game has improved 50%."
Evan means: "I sure hope Rob didn't tell him about all the Ken combos..."

Evan says: "You look like Falco."
Evan means: "I'm desperate for attention."

And now...

Evan says: "Next time we play you are getting four stocked."
Evan means: "Next time we play I really freakin' hope I don't get crushed like usual."
evan says: i am going to own alans falco soooo hard
evan means: i am going to **** alans falco so hard he pukes

i'll do the rest of my talking this friday, you, me, till the death

i <3 alan.

D20

Smash Lord
I'll MM you Renth... any matchup you want - best 1/1, 2/3, 3/5, whatever...

Oh, and by any matchup, I mean your choices are my Marth or my Young Link (I can't really use anyone else).

xyt

Smash Lord
.... ANYONE CAN PLAY SHEIK??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
-_-)................................no wonder.................................

maximusartemus

Smash Cadet
I will money match you Mark. 100 dollars my Peach vs. your Game N' Watch on battle field. How is that for excitement.

Dory..?

Smash Apprentice
I will money match you Mark. 100 dollars my Peach vs. your Game N' Watch on battle field. How is that for excitement.
no that sounds exciting, but on a more serious matter, Renth when is the nex time your comming? cause we can throw around $5 MM here and there.....

Renth

Smash Hero
no that sounds exciting, but on a more serious matter, Renth when is the nex time your comming? cause we can throw around $5 MM here and there.....
i really don't care about MM's at all i'm just.. i dunno bored..XD

i don't know when the next time i'm coming down if someone picks me up i'll go but uhh i don't drive :laugh:

pdk

Smash Lord
so yeah, is anyone planning on bringing recording stuff or is THE SHEIK-OFF OF THE CENTURY! or whatever it is slated to be so chaingrabby and fair-spammy that nobody would want to watch it afterward?

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Hey so we having some type of tourney today or not?

Me and Evan should be there around 3:45, 4ish. As far as I know Corey won't be attending. So yeah, I'm pumped to see you all again.

D20

Smash Lord
I'm going to say no tourny today... not enough of the regulars will be showing up. We're going to be missing Kevin, Wesley, Sheik, and maybe Justin. We'll save it for next week.

pdk

Smash Lord
20 or so people is enough for a tourney whether they're old faces or new, just comes down to whether you have that many people up for it

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
same here, i mean tourney is cool and all but we dont have the guys who make my trip through the brackets hard ;)

I still dont have a status on justin and im still deciding on whether to stay forever like I always do. I gotta try to get into tekko for free so i may leave early.

Top Bottom