• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

pdk

Smash Lord
pdk, where do you go? i THINK i seen you once at DUQ, and i always see you post in here but i have know idea who you are......
i "go" to CCAC ("go" since i took all my classes on the interweb this semester, i'll let you be the judge of that) and i've been to the duq weeklies about 3 times now, i'm the guy always gloating about DK and wearing those tacky (yeah, i know) black pants with white stripes down the sides

if you need it i could take a picture, but anyway ALL STAYING-ALL-DAY-AT-DUQ-TOMORROW SOLDIERS REPORT FOR A ROUTINE INSPECTION

TSK

Smash Apprentice
Sooo... if quite a few people do go to the crew thing tomorrow, are we gonna have enough gamecubes at duq? :\

pdk

Smash Lord
best bring your game again then tsk in case we see last week happening again

pdk

Smash Lord
don't they have cheap pizza there?

i'd bet it's real greasy stuff anyway so i'd just bring a pack of nuts (cashews = epic win, don't deny) or something

xyt

Smash Lord
how are my leadership skills sheik?

EDIT: Kwalk drive to OHIO!

EDIT2: Kwalk drive to OHIO!
the only way for your leadership to be better would be if
i actually followed and did what you said ahhaha
i was listening and wanting to carry em out the whole time
but i couldn't react fast enough to the words heheh XD
but yea definitely helped a lot. There should be more talking
on 2v2s : D

pdk

Smash Lord
on a side note my pennies from last week are still getting lonely

: (

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
on a side note my pennies from last week are still getting lonely

: (

I'll 500 penny money match you this friday,

Its amazing how not playing for a week can make you suck, it took awhile but i got it back to have some awesome matches with swift and d20 on wednesday.:)

i reaaaaaaaalllllly still hope we are going to have the sotd tournament:ohwell:
i still think there is alot of poeple planning to show friday and i really would like the tournament practice for ohio.

also we really need to start actually recording.......does anyone actually have the capabilties to do so?

o and tsk, we should team some time......think of all those missles.

p.s. i miss alan and his f*cko

Gravyguy101

Smash Cadet
Nonsense, weather smeather.
Little known fact, its safer to drive faster in bad weather then good weather. What am I basing this on? Absolute BS, but none the less I'll be there today.
I'm leaving at 12, should be there between 3-4, but i will probably get lost finding the place on campus, so more to the 4 pm range.

takieddine

Smash Master
Nonsense, weather smeather.
Little known fact, its safer to drive faster in bad weather then good weather. What am I basing this on? Absolute BS, but none the less I'll be there today.
I'm leaving at 12, should be there between 3-4, but i will probably get lost finding the place on campus, so more to the 4 pm range.
Call my cell if you get lost, it on the first page

Oh i'll also jump on the KWALK DRIVE TO OHIO bandwagon...

pdk

Smash Lord
these guys want kwalk to drive to ohio too:

SEE THE EXCITEMENT?

Top Bottom