• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Is B.E.C.K. worth checking out? I got hungry for some new anime and got really desperate so i started watching desert punk. -.-

as for the list

1) FLCL
2) Ghost in the Shell
3) Cowboy Bebop

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
switch yeah it is. i looked for tours and i saw like 3o f them but volt wasnt in any of the ones i saw.....

BECK? i dunno, desert punk i hear isnt too bad, thats alos on my too watch list. I like the theme of it. As for new anime, you should watch gurren lagann, i belive that u'd like that. im heading to DUQ now

TSK

Smash Apprentice
blue gender was ok.... weird though. Now genshiken on the other hand is just plain hilarious and season 2 just started.

Also, the Pittsburgh Symphony is too good.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i don't understand how you can read the names of any of these animes and then take them seriously

i mean wtf ... "cowboy bebop", "full metal alchemist", and apparently "BLUE GENDER"??? wtf is wrong with you people =[

PlayaFritz

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, good time tonight. Luckily I found my ar at home. Me and Alan probably wont be at duq anymore, so If u guys need anything u can PM me and we cant try to work it out over wifi

M@v

Subarashii!
I read the start of the topic, and considering it was 290 pages ago, i can assume infos changed. You guys play in one set place? Im over near the Pittsburgh Zoo.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Matt:

Minimum
-Windows XP SP2 or Vista
-2.0+ GHz Single Core Processor
-512 MB of System RAM
-NVIDIA 6200+ or ATI Radeon 9600+ vCard
-8 GB of available hard drive space

Recommended
-Windows XP SP2 or Vista
-2.4+ GHz Dual Core Processor
-1 GB of System RAM
-NVIDIA 7800GTX or ATI x1300+ vCard
-8 GB of available hard drive space

If you can't already tell, the game is insanely well optimized. The demo is out on fileplanet if you want to test your current system. The general consesus from those who have played it so far is that it runs infinitely better than anybody would have anticipated, even on lower end machines. Hell, even if your computer is total crap you can still get it to at least UT04 graphical quality as long as you meet the minimum specs.

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
On Friday, who was the Marth player there with Pocky, and also, where did Jason come from?

A-Laon

Smash Master
because i'd rather speak my mind than live in censorship

why does it affect you? 'nothing ever happens on the boards anyway'
Publically baiting people into argumentation and then cleverly using their own words against them is all cute and nice if you feel the chidlish need to strive for some type of pride and authority over your peers; however, you may find with greater experience that it's far more effective to make something useful of your supposed ability than it is to crack arrogant remarks for your own amusement.

That's good advice. You should take it.

screw UT3 for not working on my laptop >_>
The problem is in red.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
because i'd rather speak my mind than live in censorship

why does it affect you? 'nothing ever happens on the boards anyway'
There are always things that are better left inside your mind. Just because you think it doesnt mean that you have to say it or that you should. The reason people find you so arrogant is the fact that you never think before you speak or post a comment on something. You see something you dislike and you directly attack the person that posted/said it.

Thats probably why alan hates you so much.

He posts things that you find distasteful and for some reason you find it funny or a good idea to post on it making one of your smart remarks or saying they are wrong.

Instead of thinking about it as censorship. Think about it more along the lines of people would rather not hear what you have to say on certain issues.

It affects me because you do it all the time. It seems you just love sparking arguments where there are none to be had, and its gotten **** annoying.

And nothing does happen on boards. Ooo a fight! Thats something right? Fights happen all the time its nothing special. Boards is stagnant.

Renth

Smash Hero
Pittsburgh never gets along :laugh:

fighting on forums is about as insulting as fighting over a head-set in halo live your a ***got! i'm gonna **** your mother! everyone has their own opinions and they are intitled to them if you don't like it get over it.

pockyD

Smash Legend
pittsburgh sucks because people would rather make excuses than improvements

and i like to think i'm not this blunt in real life and have some measure of where to stop, but on a forum where the whole point is to express your thoughts, i'm going to express my thoughts

Switchblades

Smash Apprentice
*Enjoys internet arguments while eating popcorn*

But seriously, why? I don't want to take sides in this, but being blunt on a forum can get just as many (though likely more) people p!ssed at you as it can IRL.

Anyway...GO PITTSBURGH!

Top Bottom