• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Harm.

Smash Cadet
i wanna play some super smash brothers melee for the nintendo gamecube really bad.

M@v

Subarashii!
This kind of bites lol. I would play melee with you guys, but whenever im in town, most of you are gone =/.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
so im pretty sure that I made a mistake when i roll'd anything other than rouge.......omg fav class

rouge is the closest thing I have to fox i tihnk i'll be at 29 for a bit hahaha

I HAD NO IDEA LOW LVLS COULD DO ARENAS!

A-Laon

Smash Master
so im pretty sure that I made a mistake when i roll'd anything other than rouge.......omg fav class

rouge is the closest thing I have to fox i tihnk i'll be at 29 for a bit hahaha
I'm too upset by this post to even bother fixing the typo on both "rogue"s. =*(

Every new reroll to a rogue just further feeds the class's over-centralization in pvp.

TBC is over, people. At least reroll DK or something. >=(

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I'm too upset by this post to even bother fixing the typo on both "rogue"s. =*(

Every new reroll to a rogue just further feeds the class's over-centralization in pvp.

TBC is over, people. At least reroll DK or something. >=(
they're too fun its hard not to =(

DK be lame.......they have to much utility for my taste thats why i dun like drood either. too much of everything. plus ima female rouge which is awesome. You know whats too much in regularity? mohawk male undead im upset at them. I dun see too many female undead rouges. i always see priest or mages which i think is sexist. why cant bytches stab someone too?

however this.......i had to ask

TheLake

Smash Master
I dont know who aaron or me is but i heard thelake and vyke might make an apperance.

Along with the rest of butler

and most importantly jeff and tyler.

Harm.

Smash Cadet
i hope everyone comes to duquesne tomorrow, i have been practicing alot lately and want to **** someone. $1-5 mm for sure.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
MM?

We're pretty good we just learned how to wavedash and everything. OMG Like I can beat all the ppl in my dorm! We all started to play when we saw the ken combo video and gimpy fishes guide. Does KillaOR still play? that combo from FC3(was that last year?) was sick.

lol

:)

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
MM! oh man. I havent heard that in a while. Im just trying to get back into playing. Wait... Are we talking about melee or brawl?
melee of course, we dun play that **** game brawl. like 2 of us play brawl too actually, me and the other guy would love to pop it in for a bit, most of us melee hardcore tho

you responded b4 I got to edit my post

=(

I believe I met you at C3 way back when.

Top Bottom