• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Vyke

Smash Champion
That thread also made me realize the amount of furries that Smashboard hides.

As in, more than I thought.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Sorry I didn't call you back Taki. We ended up playing a little but it wasn't worth your time to come out here. I have work to do and class early so, I didn't want people staying long lol

SiN:Wrath

Smash Apprentice
Just thought I'd let those of u who know me personally that I just found my supposedly lost camera of DOOM!! Remember how I said that I had thought I had left in a sweat shirt pocket and I had convinced myself that it had fallen out at sometime and I had somehow not noticed. ( Not possible by the way because I freakin love this thing ) Well I found it in the pocket of a sweat shirt that I thought I had lost like 2 years ago that was just hanging in the freakin coat closet. All this time.... **** I'm an *******!! On a lighter note.... Swann.... Now the REAL Tekko fight video can go up. ;D RAAAAPPPPPEEEE!!!!! Today had officially become like one of the best days EVER. Even witha test, 2 projects due, work at 5, and no sleep. To quote Zombieland "Rule #32: Enjoy the little things"

- "Zombieland Rule #17: Be a hero..... OF TIME!!!!!!"- Links take on the Zombieland rules

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
i work saturday and sunday, **** my life.

if anyone wants to hang out the night of valentines day hit me up. I know swann man Mcgee is the only one who has a girlfriend so lets do this, aaron, jacob and jeff can be my valentine that night.

TheLake

Smash Master
CURSE YOU WEMP *shakes fist to the skies* >:O

And matt you and louie better be there saturday or ill choke a *****!

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
why be mad aaron, just means more smash!

I always enjoy my sheik being *****, and i want to see how hard my falco gets ***** as secretly for like 2 months ive been getting used to how falco moves and whatnot , i think i am as good as i will be technical wise so i might as well jump ship into a world of pain, i want my falco ( sheik and link are obviously included lol ) to be legit.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
I'm gonna start playing a lot more Marth/Sheik/C.F. and a lot less Fox/Falco/Puff. I'm still on the borderline about whether or not I wanna get my Peach up to a competitive level.

Also debating learning Samus, Link, Pikachu, or Mario, but idk which one :( I'm thinking Pikachu because we already have Links/Samuses (Sami?) and Taki, Jacob, and Rob have **** Marios.

Edit: And don't worry, Marth is still my main.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
IMO just pick two characters you'd like to play at a competitive level at first. Once they get to where you want them. Then you can start working on other characters for matchups n whatnot. Working on to many characters at once hinders their progression i think.

Two is the perfect number.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
I can't just play two characters lol. It just doesn't work for me.

I don't really mind bouncing around between all these characters though. I'm getting better overall and learning a buncha new characters, so it's good for me. I mean hell, I used to think C.F. was one of my worst characters, and I couldn't even beat really new smash players as him; now I'd put him up in my top 5~6 :D

Also Naka, next time we play, Falcon dittos. Many of them. Also Falcon vs Fox; that matchup is so tough for me, I've been losing to Gerald's Fox a lot more recently and I can't quite figure out what to change.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Lol, you got it logan.

It seems that the really good players always have two very good characters or one amazing one. Plus if you're going to have a competitive CF he takes a lot of work.

As for the fox falcon matchup. It is funny you mention that because i just started to figure it out today with TheLake. Pretty much keep your tech chases on point, make sure when he is off stage it means death, and keep your spacing tight so you can get a grab when they screw up a shuffle.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
I just get grabbed a lot/nair'd in such a way that I find it hard to move. If I try to just DD camp he can beat it, if I fish for grabs/nairs his nairs/shines will beat them out.

Tough as freaking hell matchup. Fun though lol.

TheLake

Smash Master
AWWWW MEWWW!

If only i could harness that image for my own!

'ive turned all your friends into animals"

Logan play as many characters as you can

do it

Vyke

Smash Champion
AWWWW MEWWW!

If only i could harness that image for my own!

'ive turned all your friends into animals"

Logan play as many characters as you can

do it
Right Click it, Save As. Save it somewhere.

Go to Avatar Options, scroll to bottom. Upload your own from computer, select it. Voila.

If it's too big for Smashboards, tell me and I'll turn it into a .gif.

Edit: Muse is my new favorite band. They might even surpass The Killers for me.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
I won't be at Duq tomorrow. I'll be trying to finish a lab by 11:59.

But remember, the $1 tourney is Saturday. Get hype. Work your body, but make sure you don't hurt nobody.

And bring setups and TVs, please. :)

Vyke

Smash Champion
Stockholm Syndrome, Hoodoo, Take a Bow, and Showbiz... God, there's too many to count. It's all a giant cluster**** of mind-blowingly haunting vocals mixed with electric keyboard set to a positively epic flow. AUUGGHHHH! Inspiration thy name is music.

I will be at Duq tomorrow depending on who's already there when I get out of school. Saturday is a maybe. All I know is I want to smash while I've got the motivation to.

Engel

Smash Journeyman
I won't be at duq today...

but I should be able to make cmu saturday unless we get like another foot of snow or something >_>

Also, I've realized that I haven't really played much in quite a while ;_; I'm getting rusty again ;_;

TheLake

Smash Master
Rust is but luster in the goblet of passion

The killers john?!

Ive liked Muse but ive only heard so many songs....

must hop on the band wagon!

Top Bottom