• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Vyke

Smash Champion
I realized my foolishness whenever I suggested Muse over Killers... That's sort of impossible for me, just like anything VS System for Jacob. But they're **** sexy.

I'll be at Duq today after school, arriving a bit after 3-3:30 PM.

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
I'll be at Duq today, but won't be arriving until late. I have some stuff I need to finish up before then, like visiting the Wendy's at Atwood which I hear is going to close down this weekend.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Attention Taki,

I had a dream last night i 2-0'd you with doc. Prepare for this dream to become a reality

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
I have nothing to contribute, I know little to nothing about muse and the killers, and as usual wasn't able to go to duq....

if anyone wants to chill sunday night into monday I am still down however.

DickChang

Smash Journeyman
Results are up!

Click Me

Or rather, the thread is up.

Hey Raziel, your match where you teamed with Tsk was recorded all in one video so its too long to upload to youtube. EmmaWatsonsBoyfriend and I will work on cutting it and uploading it. Do you know of any good video cutting software?

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Okay i put off for the 5th and 6th ( friday and saturday ), so i will be going to duq that weekend, and smashing FOREVER.

Matt - we need to hang more, just show up at jacobs during the weekend, i'll find my way there.

also, teach me falco

A-Laon

Smash Master

Louie the Claw

Smash Rookie
Results are up!

Click Me

Or rather, the thread is up.

Hey Raziel, your match where you teamed with Tsk was recorded all in one video so its too long to upload to youtube. EmmaWatsonsBoyfriend and I will work on cutting it and uploading it. Do you know of any good video cutting software?
You could try mencoder if you don't mind a little bit of command prompt action. Give it this command: mencoder original_video_filename -o output_filename -oac copy -ovc copy -ss start_time -endpos end_time. You can input start and end times in either seconds or in hours:minutes:seconds, so either 155 or 00:02:35 will work for 2 minutes and 35 seconds. Repeat the commands for each segment, and you should be good. I wanna see Matt's videos! :bee:

EDIT: Incidentally, I was looking for a link to give you and it's easier to find a version with a GUI frontend included. So here's WinMEnc. You can load the file into it and declare the start and end times in the "Extras" tab. The command line version is still there in case you wanna be hardcore. ;)

SiN:Wrath

Smash Apprentice
I'm so sad I missed CMU on Saturday.... I worked fo r14hrs instead and made $140 cash though. Then I spent all day Yesterday at the movie theater. Saw The Book of Eli, Avatar (again but in 3D this time):By the way Swanny- after seeing it in 3D I can understand why someone would kill themselves... just sayin... LOL!, and Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. The Book of Eli was **** and so was Avatar 3D. Percy Jackson was Ehh. All in all wasn't terrible but I missed my Smash.

- "Touch me again with that hand your not going to get it back." - Denzel's stolen (yet still epic) line in the book of Eli. Originally used by Link in A Link to the Past.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace

Smash Apprentice
OH NO WEMP!!! What happened my dear friend! We needs to chill somthin feirce and sometime soon. By the way if you haven't seen The Wolfman yet..... you should! ;D *DING!*

-"Well Excuxe ME Princess!!" - WEMP this one's for you baby!!

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
just a boring *** weekend filled with NOTHING. yeah we do need to chill, next day i have off is saturday night - monday, so today is the one day i got to chill, a ****ing monday...

Smash Apprentice
just a boring *** weekend filled with NOTHING. yeah we do need to chill, next day i have off is saturday night - monday, so today is the one day i got to chill, a ****ing monday...
Lamesaurs!! If I had a car I'd figure out a way we could chill today good buddy but sadly my baby is in the shop. :( :cry: Maybe if others are chillin like villans we can figure somethin out. If not then feel better and remember to always SKRAAAAAA!!!! when in doubt!! :bigthumbu

oh and don't worry at least monday's come after the weekend. I had a job where our day off was an effing Tuesday. WTF kinda sense does THAT make!!

- "Man if only I had a horse like Link's! Can u IMAGINE Epona in the snow!! I'd like NEVER have to worry about the snow... EVER!!" - Me on transportation in inclimate weather

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Its not the end of the world my friend. There will be plenty more smashing and plenty more **** to do coming up.

If you guys don't have sterf tomorrow. I can probably swing by and we can chill for a spell.

Top Bottom