• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Pokemon Trading and Battling Center (Friend Codes for Friend Safari here!)

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Yeah, that wasn't supposed to happen. What are it's IVs/EVs? My Hydreigon is perfect.

You probably can't beat me because I never miss :p what was it? 3 Focus Blasts and Fire Blasts? Haha

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Max Speed. Don't remember IV's but that's probably why.

Still. I will get you one day! REMEMBER THESE WORDS.

EDIT: Is anyone else here getting super terrible lag here on the forums?

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I've only had lag when i was battling you. other than that not really.. @ Reizilla Reizilla I've added you (current fc is 5172-1450-4569)

Last edited:

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I haven't had any lag. Also, @ Reizilla Reizilla were you using wide lens? My Ninetails has Wide Lens, yet it seems to miss every other Fire Blast/Will-O-Wisp

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
No wide lens. Just luck. I'll try to add you soon, ZM. Friends list is full ATM and I've gotta decide who to remove.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Anyone here a safari with cahnsey? I am looking to hunt him now that I have the shiny charm so I can get a shiny evolite chansey for my competitive battling team.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I have an arsenal of Timid Protean Froakies in my arsenal, and I'm willing to give some of them away. However, I was hoping to receive the Charizardite X in return, as I do have a Dragon Dance Charizard in my arsenal, who's designed to take advantage of Mega Charizard X's Tough Claws ability.

I own the Y version, so I only have the Charizardite Y.

If anyone is interested, here's the information that I can offer up...

Friend Code: 5327-1637-5096
Friend Safari: ???
Battle Maison: ???

If anyone has my friend code registered, I'd like to know what Pokemon are in my Friend Safari, along with the Battle Maison Pokemon that my friend code offers.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I have an arsenal of Timid Protean Froakies in my arsenal, and I'm willing to give some of them away. However, I was hoping to receive the Charizardite X in return, as I do have a Dragon Dance Charizard in my arsenal, who's designed to take advantage of Mega Charizard X's Tough Claws ability.

If anyone has my friend code registered, I'd like to know what Pokemon are in my Friend Safari, along with the Battle Maison Pokemon that my friend code offers.
I've addded you

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975

I have also added you.

Edit:
Mario_And_Sonic_Guy:
Friend Safari: Fighting
Mankey, Sawk, Tyrogue*
Battle Maison Pokemon:
Manetric@Air Balloon (Thunderbolt, Overheat, Volt Switch, Quick Attack)
Talonflame@Focus Sash (Swords Dance, Quick Attack, Flail, Acrobatics)

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I'll be breeding for shiny pokemon since i got the charm yesterday (will be using them in the team i'm creating). I'll probably take a few breaks and battle if the opportunity is present..
wait IsmaR when did you become a Mod?

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
So I actually started playing around in Special Rating Battle Spot. Here are a few battles that I thought may be of interest.

Vs. Rei
TJUW-WWWW-WWW5-EVX5
GG Rei. Mega Blastoise can definitely take a beating.

Special Battle Spot:
5N3W-WWWW-WWW5-EV42
I forget what else he had other than a Kingdra, but it was clear he had a Trick Room team. It didn't occur to me that it was a Perish Song team. That said, I do want a Shadow Tag Gothorita for a Trick Room team.

AM9W-WWWW-WWW5-EV8Y
That. Gourgeist. I should have expected as much.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
So I actually started playing around in Special Rating Battle Spot. Here are a few battles that I thought may be of interest.

Vs. Rei
TJUW-WWWW-WWW5-EVX5
GG Rei. Mega Blastoise can definitely take a beating.

Special Battle Spot:
5N3W-WWWW-WWW5-EV42
I forget what else he had other than a Kingdra, but it was clear he had a Trick Room team. It didn't occur to me that it was a Perish Song team. That said, I do want a Shadow Tag Gothorita..

AM9W-WWWW-WWW5-EV8Y
That. Gourgeist. I should have expected as much.
When i sent you a battle invite i had pokemon eligible for the Special Rating battle going to review the battles now..
First one I'm getting an error message
i have a ST Gothorita that i can breed if you don't have access to one..

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
When i sent you a battle invite i had pokemon eligible for the Special Rating battle going to review the battles now..
First one I'm getting an error message
i have a ST Gothorita that i can breed if you don't have access to one..
Was this just now? I don't remember anyone challenging me to doubles yesterday..

Regardless, I apologize for missing the challenge. I was on the phone and not paying attention to my 3DS. I need to do something in a moment anyhow, so I'll be back online on my 3DS in a bit.

I would very much like a ST Gothita. Is there anything I could give you in return? I haven't finished breeding Wide Guard to Honedge yet (Snagged a Mudkip and Turtwig off the GTS after a bit of patience).

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Was this just now? I don't remember anyone challenging me to doubles yesterday..

Regardless, I apologize for missing the challenge. I was on the phone and not paying attention to my 3DS. I need to do something in a moment anyhow, so I'll be back online on my 3DS in a bit.
I sent it sometime today. i don't rememeber the exact time..
also can the pokemon that were unobtainable after bank be used if they were breed in the Kalos region? i know pokemon that were transfered from the bank are banned but not if they were bred in the Kalos region..

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
HYVG-WWWW-WWW5-BHVA
Mostly expected stuff. Never get into a land war with Asia (my JP Slowbro)

V2TW-WWWW-WWW5-BHUE
My trademark/signature rage-inducer Swagvile from 5th Gen mixed with my neo-Trick Room team.

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
I sent it sometime today. i don't rememeber the exact time..
also can the pokemon that were unobtainable after bank be used if they were breed in the Kalos region? i know pokemon that were transfered from the bank are banned but not if they were bred in the Kalos region..
If you mean Special Battle, only Pokemon that are in a Kalos dex are permitted (except Mewtwo, Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde). No post-bank Pokemon regardless if they were bred in Kalos.

I highly doubt the same goes for the regular Double Battles considering I saw a Youtube vid of someone using a Landorus in ranked?

I wouldn't mind either way. I just like going with Kalos-only teams for the time being.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
yeah i meant the special battles.. i looked at the rules and it said that they could be used for breeding purposes. can they be used if they are from the bank but are also in the Kalos dex?
either way all the pokemon in my battle box are in the kalos dex
and your first video said that it didn't exist..
also i don't like how sound based moves now goes through subs.. though it does make sense...

and here is another one.. VSUG-WWWW-WWW5-FXC9
prankster encore is best way to remove physical dragon types after they use a Dragon move (other than DD)

Last edited:

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
yeah i meant the special battles.. i looked at the rules and it said that they could be used for breeding purposes. can they be used if they are from the bank but are also in the Kalos dex?
either way all the pokemon in my battle box are in the kalos dex
and your first video said that it didn't exist..
also i don't like how sound based moves now goes through subs.. though it does make sense...
I'm guesing they mean that you can use them to breed moves to Kalos Pokemon that would otherwise be impossible without Post-bank. Where are you reading this ruleset? I haven't seen anything that specific as of yet.

TJUW-WWWW-WWW5-EVX3 is the correct code for vs Rei. Too many 5s done got in my head.

gg, Zeldamaster_1. I was not expecting Mega Garchomp at all.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I think i was reading it on smogon and they have be be caught or bred in kalos..

gg though. Mega evolving that garchomp wasn't really a good idea and it cost me the match. iirc it has max speed which got lowered.

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
I think i was reading it on smogon and they have be be caught or bred in kalos..

gg though. Mega evolving that garchomp wasn't really a good idea and it cost me the match. iirc it has max speed which got lowered.
I thought I might have been through until I saw Giga Drain. If it had HP Ice, that ballsy Swords Dance would've cost me.

I'm surprised though. I thought Mega Garchomp would've lived since you used Reflect.

Reading a bit farther into the thread... is that really true? That's pretty bad that hacks can get through that.. although if that's the case, then it guarantees us seeing move tutors in Z if it ever was a concern.

Edit: That RBY remix though. I am feeling it.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
was garchomp's nature adamant? mine only has 113 def and with a plus 2 dragon claw.. roserade does have HP but its type is dark

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
was garchomp's nature adamant? mine only has 113 def and with a plus 2 dragon claw.. roserade does have HP but its type is dark
Nah, it's Jolly. You also have to factor in the defense boost of Mega Garchomp. Then again, maybe I'm overestimating how much 20 extra base would do for survival against a Super-Effective hit, let alone +2.

Last edited:

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Mega Garchomp can be a nice threat in a trick room team with - Speed nature and either go with a bulky or attacking set.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I prefer regular 'chomp, both competitively and visually. I just transferred one over to try a gimmicky Endure/Rough Skin set, with item being either Weakness Policy or Rocky Helmet.

Also, that feel when my mono/physical Ice team is causing ragequits on free battle.

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
I don't think 92 base should be attempting Trick Room, especially when you have slower options that aren't holding a Mega Stone slot just to be slightly slower.

Speaking of holding things, Iron Ball Garchomp (floor(333 x .5) = 166) At max speed Jolly is actually slower than Mega Garchomp (170) with minimum speed and negative nature.

Last edited:

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
I read that and the first thing that I think of is Sky Drop and how I'm glad it can't learn it.

Last edited:

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Has anyone else been able to get a Shaymin over to X/Y? I've tried multiple Shaymins now that I thought would be able to make it over and all of them got flagged as being unable to port over.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Mega Blastoise seems like a perfect pokemon for my Trick room team. Anyone know another trick room mega? I was gonna try Heracross, but his speed is higher than I thought.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Mega Blastoise seems like a perfect pokemon for my Trick room team. Anyone know another trick room mega? I was gonna try Heracross, but his speed is higher than I thought.
Aggron, Mawile, Abomasnow and Tyranitar. Last two need weather synergy/support obv.

@ Firus Firus - I got my legit Platinum one through. I did have another fail the check.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I forgot about aggron! Thanks IsmaR

Last edited:

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
@ Firus Firus - I got my legit Platinum one through. I did have another fail the check.
Was that the one you caught through the Oak's Letter event, or one of the distributed events? And was the other one a hack or a legit one, out of curiosity?

(Thanks for responding, by the way.)

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
@ MewtwoMaster2002 MewtwoMaster2002 if you can, can you re-add me? i'd like to get one of my friends a good IV ditto. all the ones I'm not going to use only have 2 31 ivs and the occasional 0 iv in one stat..
Added you again. Sorry I don't come as often...For some reason I stopped getting e-mail notifications for new posts.

Just bred a bunch of Mawile. I have 6 female ones with Intimidate and perfect 5IV in everything but Special Attack. Adamant nature with Ice Fang, Fire Fang, and Sucker Punch. I have that many because I wanted a male one. >_>

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Mega Abomasnow probably gets the best use out of Trick Room, as it's quite slow. Mega Aggron, Mega Mawile, and Mega Ampharos may also take advantage of Trick Room too. Not so much Mega Tyranitar though, especially if it's a Dragon Dance user.

Top Bottom