• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official R.O.B. PR/Tournament Results Archive

T0MMY

Smash Master
What about chibo? I watched t0mmy vs allied and wasn't impressed since t0mmy won last hit 3rd game last hit when allied sd at 4% 2nd stock
I wasn't impressed with my performance either, I was getting sick from food poisoning. The food I brought with me on my bus ride there went bad and I didn't notice.
Ok, you can tell me "no johnz" now, lol.
This is why winning or losing or performing well or not isn't important; the real goal is to do your best.

And anyone mentioning Chibo losing to an unknown Dedede, lay off him plz. Losses mean absolutely nothing in competition, it's only the progress that matters.

Sil, Sneaky, and Mr. Eric all did well having to play good players and difficult matchups.

Kudos to all the R.O.B. players that spent their time and money traveling to MLG Columbus and giving it their best.

Oh, and just FYI:

Sneakytako is the best R.O.B.; he beat M2K and Ally in a 2v1 and only lost one stock, but that was because M2K unplugged his controller and a Halberd cannonball hit him. The Wiimote in his pocket was synced so he just used that to finish the match. He never removed the Wiimote from his pocket.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
whoa really t0mmy? tako did that well?

holy **** good **** tako

i died on the inside when he had to fight nickriddle :\ that **** must of been hard as ****

Silhouette

Smash Lord
I wasn't impressed with my performance either, I was getting sick from food poisoning. The food I brought with me on my bus ride there went bad and I didn't notice.
Ok, you can tell me "no johnz" now, lol.
This is why winning or losing or performing well or not isn't important; the real goal is to do your best.
Yeah guys T0mmy played the first day with progressively worsening food poisoning, and spent most the next day sick. Hope you're feeling better bro.

Sil, Sneaky, and Mr. Eric all did well having to play good players and difficult matchups.

Kudos to all the R.O.B. players that spent their time and money traveling to MLG Columbus and giving it their best.
Thanks T0mmy, kudos to you too for who you beat and your good placing, hope to see you and T1mmy again sometime. Are you guys making it to Raleigh?

And anyone mentioning Chibo losing to an unknown Dedede, lay off him plz. Losses mean absolutely nothing in competition, it's only the progress that matters.
Fizzle is a good, very underrated player with consistently good placings in large tournies. The only reason he isn't known is because he doesn't travel out of state. He was even on the OH PR for awhile, which is ridiculously hard to do. Theres no shame in losing to him.

everybody's favorite mav getting owned in friendlies
iirc I beat Mav in friendlies too, but didn't nearly play it as well as T0mmy did, those were great reads on his recovery. I like how you fight the Falco MU.

i died on the inside when he had to fight nickriddle :\ that **** must of been hard as ****
Tako is deffinitely underrated here, just because he doesn't post much but he's good, tho I was soo jealous of his bracket, I would have LOVED to fight Riddle and was going to MM him but didn't get the chance. I know the ZSS MU too well lol.

8Bitman

Smash Master
wow this iz somewhat depressing..

we need more rob players. T_T

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Btw i suck at this game but that might change soon.

so RESULTS

MLG Columbus
65/250

Defeated BlaizeRaz0r
Defeated Dark-Kakashi
Lost to Nick Riddle
Lost to DarkLouis (DQ game one, no johns)

PowerUp 2010 May 29th
5/20

'Lost' to Fallen (won but reported wrong q.q)
Defeated Kregins
Defeated ITT
Defeated Judo
Lost to Crash

School is in Session May 22nd
9/31

Defeated Steel Samurai
Lost to InfernAngelis
Defeated Clowsui
Defeated Sovereign
Lost to Smash 64 (**** God Kais)

Nope's Monthly "M2k Accepts Paypal" May 15th
13/21

Defeated Peppywill
Lost to Shugo
Lost to Champ

OUGA : The next generation May 8th
9/21

Lost to T-800
Defeated Juu
Defeated Log
Lost to Pops

Nope's Monthly "M2k's Montage Moments" April 24th
17/29

Lost to Kel
Beat Banhammer
Lost to DJIskabble

Phew Results dump All ROB except for loss against T-800s MK I think I went ICs lawl

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I'm too lazy/ don't have time to list everyone TV defeated (and I also don't know who he beat using ROB), but TV won a tourney guys.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=277546
lol stingers :p <beep3

Also, I think that this PR should get updated by the end of this month. I also believe that a few selected panelists should be handling the PR instead of taking lists from the entire community. That way the PR can be more organized since the panelists will be able to discuss/debate/etc in a live chat. Its also what every other PR does, so this method should be adopted to this PR. As for panelists, we need some sort of election process or something. I would say good panelist could be TheMike, Myself, Sil, and Mr Eric

T0MMY

Smash Master
Sneaky knows all the hawt ATs! And I think he's holding out on us... man, watching him destroy Nick Riddle was the best experience of my life. He did this amazing combo that was like Dash Attack > Dash Attack > Dash Attack > D-Smash > B-air (stage spike). It was so impressive Nick stole that combo and used it to 2-stock Ally later. No wonder Nick did so well, he had a notebook out writing down everything Sneaky was telling him... too bad Sneaky got DQ'd! But you will know of his greatness soon enough.

Hope you're feeling better bro.
Thanks T0mmy, kudos to you too for who you beat and your good placing, hope to see you and T1mmy again sometime. Are you guys making it to Raleigh?
Yeah, I was feeling pretty good the day after so I played Doubles ok. It just kinda wiped me out, we decided to stay an extra day with Sneaky because I didn't have the energy to make a second trip to the bus station (missed the bus the first time).

I'm all better, just really tired... got back home today. But it's all worth it, I will be going to Raleigh! Hope to see all you awesome R.O.B.s again ([^^]

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
lol stingers :p <beep3

Also, I think that this PR should get updated by the end of this month. I also believe that a few selected panelists should be handling the PR instead of taking lists from the entire community. That way the PR can be more organized since the panelists will be able to discuss/debate/etc in a live chat. Its also what every other PR does, so this method should be adopted to this PR. As for panelists, we need some sort of election process or something. I would say good panelist could be TheMike, Myself, Sil, and Mr Eric
Sudai and chibo too maybe.

Bees!

Smash Ace
lololol GW Jumpman perfect timing. Also I need to get to tourneys oos more. Because I have already got some hype from good players when I did. And maybe I can show that I can be better than 9th.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
I'll compile my results from my last three tournies tonight and update the OP.

I'm ready to start discussion to update the PR. Who all is in favor of the panelist system? I would prefer 5-7 panelist selected through nomination.

My panelist nominations:
Me (SiL)
Chibo
T0mmy
Mr. Eric
TheMike
Tin Man
Stingers
& SneakyTako (if hes interested)

You MAY nominate yourself and please let me know if you get nominated but are not interested in being included in the discussion.

/inb4stingersfinallypostssomeresults

Silhouette

Smash Lord
MLG Columbus 2010:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=276868
97/250
Lost to Will [Broccoli Kong] (DK) 1-2
Defeated Royal Tempest (No Show)
Defeated Braggins (DDD) 2-0
Lost to KirinBlaze (Link) 0-2

The Showdown:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=277756
Pools:
Lost to Y.b.M. (ZSS) 0-2
Lost to Sago (MK)
Lost to Count (Diddy)
Defeated Links24 (TL) 2-0

Defeated Sorasin (Falco) 2-0
+ someone else I think, I forget who.
Defeated Teh_Future!! (IC) 2-0 (heh)
im going i hope i get all of you in bracket itll make it mad easy on me
^^^roflmao

Bracket:
33/64
Lost to Braxton (Lucario) 0-2
Defeated TopGun (Kirby) 2-0
Lost to Boxxy (IC, MK) 0-2 (SD'd at 40 game one while winning, fml)

MMs:
Defeated Wafles (Falco) 2-0
Lost to Fizzle (DDD) 0-2
Defeated Fizzle (DDD) 2-1

Defeated Fizzle (DDD) 2-1
Sil is best ROB in the universe. He shoots a gyro onstage while recovering and dodges me offstage then flies over the gyro. I chase him and then run into the gyro and cry until the timer runs out. This guy good.

so am I best ROB now?

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I want to go to moar tournaments
D:
it's killing me. I just live so far away from anything atm. and anything that seems hopeful gets shot down in a cancellation or something.
meh, ill figure somethin out.

TheMike

Smash Lord
I need to have some results. I hope to do a good job at Evo South America in case I really attend it. And I'll soon make my panelist nominations.

Top Bottom