• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official R.O.B. PR/Tournament Results Archive

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I think I said it awkwardly, I meant to say Olimar outcamps ROB and wins the matchup slightly. If Olimar didn't have the ability to outcamp ROB, he probably wouldn't beat him.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
olimar beats ROB but chibo wins anyway
olimar loses to MK but brood beats m2k anyway

chibo is literally 4x better than m2k

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea, when he plays campy and does nothing but run away and overB

rob has no answer to it, and brood fortunately didnt play like that against anyone

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
well for me at that point i would just rush in and not let the over b camp scare me too much. (unless its a white one) For some reason it always works for me. Ofcourse i dont be ******** and rush just to get fsmashed or grabbed, idk what i do just specific menuverability that works thats hard to explain. To tell the truth i feel the best way to handle olimar with rob is to make the olimar rush, think more, and be pressured. The hard part for me is getting close without getting hit, but once my hit is established i try to get him in the air and then after that i find it easy to not ever let him land.

TheMike

Smash Lord
In my opinion, there should be the "+1/2/3 etc.", "-1/2/3 etc." and "New" stuff next to each ranked player. I'm using blue ROB, by the way.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Chibo won against Brood. Sandbagged or not, it doesn't matter, you can either win or lose. It's Brood's loss. Rob ftw

T0MMY

Smash Master
Why am I ranked? I quit playing Brawl, I'm playing Street Fighter HD Remix instead.

CO18

Smash Hero
wow is chibo really best rob in the country. Im picking up rob no joke. ill be the best by raleigh

CO18

Smash Hero
Wow @ this rob list 2934i29i23ksdsdsds. Rob is not that bad of a char holy **** ROFL.

Why isnt holy/nl just because they dont main them This is barwl, u retain skill. holy 2-0ed chu with rob at apex iirc

Neway ill prob pick him up. I need an ics counter

stingers

Smash Obsessed
that would be cool co18. and every ROB worth a **** dropped ROB for mk. literally every one. that being holy.

and they dont even put all the rob mains there, only the rob mains that care enough to post tournament results

._.

CO18

Smash Hero
Congratulations. You just made the ROB power rankings. How do you feel?
-dead- @ this but for real wtf @ our robs.

The best rob cant make it out of rigged pools.
The 2nd best is from North carolina
Then the next 3 ive never even heard of
LOL

naw im just trolling but yea ill prob pick up rob for ics, then maybe use him vs oli or pika or some shiz too

edit: oops stinger isnt even on it. 2nd best is from oregon thats even worse

Top Bottom