• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Rhode Island Player Finder - (insert random guy) pwns all!!!

Prodigal One

Smash Cadet
Shanus, are you the Brown players I met at snf4? I was the asian kid with the shaggy hair, Straw Hat. I go to school near Brown, so I can def play with you guys.

we need to update this a lot, there's a bunch of new players here.

talk about how we have Melee Thursdays in Providence and URI Sunday Smashfests in North Kingston.

and alert the other RI players about this.

I'm gonna inform the people I know who play about this thread, hopefully we can get some stuff done :<

btw:

A New England Winter
Providence, RI
AIM: DrZaoMD
Main: Fox

pkmaximum

Smash Cadet
Just updating this thread. We have a lot of smashers committed at this point in RI for weekly friendlies. We are always looking for new players in RI to bring something new to the table, or just looking to improve their game, chill out and have a good time. We have a dedicated RI Smash group Facebook page: Melee In Providence

If you're looking to watch some RI smash videos, check out rismashbros YouTube channel.

Top Bottom