• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
meta knight is soo overrated its not even funny. C. Falcon will have his revenge and move up out of the bottom tier. jigglypuff can stay at the bottoM!
dude get it straight Falcon sucks. he's terrible and WILL NOT move out of bottom tier. I don't care how much you like him as a character he sucks. jiggs is better because she at least has priority.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
dude get it straight Falcon sucks. he's terrible and WILL NOT move out of bottom tier. I don't care how much you like him as a character he sucks. jiggs is better because she at least has priority.
And recovery, and at least she has SOME good and even matchups.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
yea like link is any better
At least Link has better match-ups and can camp like a champ if he needs to.

What can Falcon do? Run around and get ***** by 95% of the cast? Falcon is a horrible character in Brawl. No priority, no good match-ups, no good techniques...nothing. All he has is an amazing jab and a set of laggy smashes that just don't kill.

And MK? Overrated? Maybe by the people that want his *** banned, sure. By and large, however, people can agree that he is without a shadow of a doubt the best character in the game. The facts are there; take a gander at the MK boards some time and just look at guides.

@ Xia: Being a former MK main myself, I got really bored with him. Plus people don't get as pissed off about the game as they do when they play a DDD, ESPECIALLY when the person plays a character that can get CG'ed all dai. Oh, man. It's hilarious.

Smooth Criminal

Jeet Kune Do

Smash Apprentice
MK is powerful because he has no weak matchups, obviously. I think the fun factor has little to do with tier placement and tourny results, but it is definitely something to consider when we ourselves as individuals make our character choices.

Xiahou Dun

Smash Ace
@ Xia: Being a former MK main myself, I got really bored with him. Plus people don't get as pissed off about the game as they do when they play a DDD, ESPECIALLY when the person plays a character that can get CG'ed all dai. Oh, man. It's hilarious.

Smooth Criminal
Eh I'm not saying nobody could ever get bored of MK. I just maintain that MK in itself is not a boring character to play as, what exactly about him is boring? That he's good? There is no magic Low Tier=Fun High Tier = Boring scale.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
@Woody:
lol, dude. You seem to have played Brawl like... not at all... How can you say Falcon could get out of Bottom Tier and MK is "overrated" and not the best character? =P
Get your facts straight. Or stop trolling.

There is no magic Low Tier=Fun High Tier = Boring scale.
Course not. Playing MK myself from time to time, though, I can only say that although it is kinda fun playing him not often, I think I couldn't handle playing him all the time.
Especially watching matches against MKs is extremely boring, but the worst thing is playing or watching MK dittos... that's so horrible. >_>

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
*reads a few pages back*

"Ice Climbers: Much better than Lucario."

...People still think that?

Pikachu may move above Lucario, but only because of his new CGs. Ice Climbers will never surpass Lucario, though. They have way too many bad matchups and exploitable weaknesses.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
>_>

Xia:

I'm well aware of the fact that there isn't any sort of "magic" intrinsic to selecting a character. He just got really boring to me. Traditionally in fighting games, I usually gravitate towards characters that are easy to pick up and have fairly good options when it comes to a rushdown game---traits that MK has and obviously excels in. Due to the nature of the game (i.e. it was still slow, no hitstun, etc.), he started yielding very little entertainment value. Fairness and scrubdom had nothing to do with my aesthetic choice.

MK is still a secondary, though. On the occasion I run into a tough match-up with DDD, I whip him out.

Smooth Criminal

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
You said he got results with Falcon.
He didn't get results with Falcon.
No words were put in your mouth.
You said that and it isn't true.
No johns ;)

This is ridiculous.

If I did say Ally got results with Falcon, then I must've been sleepy or something when I said it, because I only acknowledge that one tourney he beat Anther's Sonic with. I did not say he used Falcon seriously any other time (and he wasn't even really using him that one time to begin with).

If I did say otherwise, I'll apologize, but until then I'm not taking my word back, the burden of proof is not on me.

but still why meta knight god makes no sense to me
...Have you played Brawl? I doubt you have.

Anyway, call me crazy, but for some reason I feel in the future that Snake is going to surpass MK... just that wierd feeling.

yea but no one wants to play as MK cause he's soo overrated and boring, besides i hate it when people spam his smash.
Nobody that matters/doesn't get results I suppose.

...Well c'mon, that's how you claim victories and get da monayz to pay for da bills, right?

Why are there so many characters in this game? The less characters, the less johns. Just get sf4 LOL
I actually find entertainment in variety.

I think the onoly worthwhile ditto's are like Ganon, Sonic, Link, and Fox. That's just me though :laugh:
No, I'm sorry Sonic dittos are boring if either play campy.

Falcon dittos are the ****.
Indeed, they are.

woody72691

Smash Ace

This is ridiculous.

If I did say Ally got results with Falcon, then I must've been sleepy or something when I said it, because I only acknowledge that one tourney he beat Anther's Sonic with. I did not say he used Falcon seriously any other time (and he wasn't even really using him that one time to begin with).

If I did say otherwise, I'll apologize, but until then I'm not taking my word back, the burden of proof is not on me.

...Have you played Brawl? I doubt you have.

Anyway, call me crazy, but for some reason I feel in the future that Snake is going to surpass MK... just that wierd feeling.

Nobody that matters/doesn't get results I suppose.

...Well c'mon, that's how you claim victories and get da monayz to pay for da bills, right?

I actually find entertainment in variety.

No, I'm sorry Sonic dittos are boring if either play campy.

Indeed, they are.

who are u?? played brawl since it's release in the U.S. why i dont get meta knight is top. any character i use against any meta knight player owns him, it feels like the meta knight player is sandbagging on purpose, like isai.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
>_____>

If I ever see you walking down the street Spadefox, I'm going to eat you. Not in that pleasant, wholesome sense that elicits giggles and inappropriate innuendo. Just straight up devour you. OM NOM NOM NOM.

Everybody's gotta make fun of my trademark.

Smooth Criminal

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
You gotta walk across the Atlantic first HARHAR. ;D

i wubs teh mocking of uz, Smooth Criminal. <3

Smoo- *shot*

infomon

Smash Scientist
If I ever see you walking down the street Spadefox, I'm going to eat you. Not in that pleasant, wholesome sense that elicits giggles and inappropriate innuendo. Just straight up devour you. OM NOM NOM NOM.
and the onlookers shall chant:

You've been hit by

You've been struck by

Smooth Criminal

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I'm not going to let some list tell me how to play a game.
It doesn't tell you how to play a game.

It is a source of information for competetive players who want a comparison in between the tournament viability of a character.

@infzy:
Haha, good ****.
I wub teh sonic mains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom