• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Should/Will Metaknight be banned?" Thread (LISTEN TO THE SBR PODCAST!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natch

Smash Ace
NNID
Natch42
I think Snake beats Pikachu and destroys Ivysaur. >_>;

I'll feel free to dispute it all I want LOL. I never heard of any top PT players or known pros that main him that would offer insight I'd really listen to. I'm not going to deny that I'm a horrible elitist and tend to prefer hearing from the elites about stuff like this.

If Anther and DSF both come in and say Pikachu beats Snake, that'd make me think twice about my own opinion of the match-up, for instance.
This is the reason why I don't really read your posts. You're elitist, and you're a douche.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Hmm, good stuff Inui.
Even if it becomes a SBR rule to have Metaknight banned I think the Atlantic North should boycott it anyway and allow him.

But, yeah my brother (Shadow) randomly got put into loser's and basically threw the match against Ninja Link because even if he won he would have felt bad about knocking someone out of the tourney that shouldn't have had to play him.

And I don't know who said this, but:
"-If Meta Knight hogs the edge when Falco recovers, Falco can f-b on the stage and be safe. Meta Knight's only real way of punishing Falco's recovery is the tornado, which won't send Falco back off the stage."

That's not true actually. I don't even use Meta that much at all, and I have messed up Falco's recovery with a ledge hopped n-air.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
That's not true actually. I don't even use Meta that much at all, and I have messed up Falco's recovery with a ledge hopped n-air.
That won't work if Falco goes for the ledge. He'll grab the ledge without getting hit.

Meta's only 100% thing is to use the tornado.

Snakeee

Smash Master
That won't work if Falco goes for the ledge. He'll grab the ledge without getting hit.

Meta's only 100% thing is to use the tornado.
No, if you grab the ledge and you react quickly enough to what he does, you can either edgehog him or n-air him with a ledge hop. That's also how I edgeguard him with Sheik.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
I'm not going to start with Snake v. Sonic, but I think it is a much closer match than its being creditted as.

Snake v. MK - Could someone explain when grenade camping until Snake can use U-tilt for the kill stopped working against MK?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
No, if you grab the ledge and you react quickly enough to what he does, you can either edgehog him or n-air him with a ledge hop. That's also how I edgeguard him with Sheik.
Hmm. teh_spamerer told me only tornado is really guaranteed when "edgeguarding" Falco. I guess we suck and need to work on the match LOL.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Disproving the transitive property

MK=brawl
MK=too good
brawl=/=too good

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
Hmm, good stuff Inui.
Even if it becomes a SBR rule to have Metaknight banned I think the Atlantic North should boycott it anyway and allow him.
Go for it. It really won't affect you in any way because no one travels to your region and when you guys go elsewhere you'll just be dealing with people who are focusing on beating other chars besides MK. It would probably be best for your region since you don't have any good MK players or anyone dominating with him.

jngshin

Smash Cadet
it is WAY to early to ban metaknight. The smash community still hasnt reached a consensus as a group that metaknight is, bar none, better than every other character on nearly every stage in almost every way. Akuma's banning in SFIIT took much longer and more thought before they did it, and Akuma was WAY more oevrpowered than metaknight.

It is simply too soon. This being said however, I do believe metaknight will eventually get banned.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
it is WAY to early to ban metaknight. 1. The smash community still hasnt reached a consensus as a group that metaknight is, bar none, better than every other character on nearly every stage in almost every way. 2. Akuma's banning in SFIIT took much longer and more thought before they did it, and Akuma was WAY more oevrpowered than metaknight.

It is simply too soon. This being said however, I do believe metaknight will eventually get banned.
1. that is the only thing that really needs to happen at this point for it to happen.
2. this is untrue. im pretty sure that it was discovered in this thread somewhere that the banning of Akuma took less than 9 months, and they had a much smaller community than us, they didnt need to deliberate on the decision, because its was so incredibly obvious how broken he was. now while i (and most ppl) will agree than MK isnt as broken as Akuma, i still think he is too overpowered to be allow in standard competition with other characters. but your point about it taking time to ban akuma is incorrect

Irow

Smash Ace
Go for it. It really won't affect you in any way because no one travels to your region and when you guys go elsewhere you'll just be dealing with people who are focusing on beating other chars besides MK. It would probably be best for your region since you don't have any good MK players or anyone dominating with him.
I coulda swore M2K came from that region.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Hmm. teh_spamerer told me only tornado is really guaranteed when "edgeguarding" Falco. I guess we suck and need to work on the match LOL.
Even the tornado isn't 100%...falco can double jump backwards and then sweetspot the ledge with phantasm if he sees the 'nado coming. And then its a ledge hop overB to punish tornado landing -> airdodge baitin' time.

'Course, if the MK thinks falco will avoid the tornado, he can just wait and edgehog/powershield -> grab (since the falco will be relatively close after landing, b/c jumping back.)

brinboy789

Smash Champion
lol i dont think that this 477 page topic or the should MK be banned poll is going to do anything...the SBR has the ultimate decision. i wonder if this thread did anything

Snakeee

Smash Master
it is WAY to early to ban metaknight. The smash community still hasnt reached a consensus as a group that metaknight is, bar none, better than every other character on nearly every stage in almost every way. Akuma's banning in SFIIT took much longer and more thought before they did it, and Akuma was WAY more oevrpowered than metaknight.

Hmm, even more reason for me to start proving that ZSS can fight Metaknight evenly.

And, M2K is in the same region basically although he is from Southern Jersey. He still goes to a lot of the same tourneys that I do, but I haven't played him one on one in tourney yet. I will try to get a set recorded against him next time I see him. Win or lose, I'm hoping it will at least show that ZSS can punish Metaknight.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Oh my God, I am tired of you at this point, you insolent piece of garbage. I have no idea how someone as ignorant as you got into the SBR.

Atlantic North is the strongest region in the country and we have the best Meta Knights. Mew2King went to Texas and made you all look like feces. He crushed your best Meta Knight without any trouble at all. THAT'S the level of Meta Knight we fight in Atlantic North. I would bet any sum of money that Mew2King, teh_spamerer, Forte, Plank, and InfernoOmni are all superior to every other Meta Knight in the country. Plank went to the largest tournament that ever occured, on the West Coast, and took 3rd, outdoing every other Meta Knight there. Plank's not even our best Meta Knight if you discount Mew2King. teh_spamerer and Forte are generally considered the best after Mew2King.

People travel from all over the country to play in our tournaments. DSF and Ajax have played here. Many Canadian players have traveled here. Floridians have traveled here. We have the most diverse and active scene. Where did you get the idea that people don't travel to Atlantic North?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The people that are already in the Atlantic north don't travel to the Atlantic north!
...What? My crew and other NJ players have traveled south to MD/VA and north to CT and MA. NY players have traveled down to MD/VA and NJ a lot. MD/VA players come up north frequently.

People need to stop saying random things when they have no idea what they're talking about.

ftl

Smash Journeyman
I think Inui just lost.
Huh? I thought it was everyone else who just lost. Also, I just lost the game, and so did you, if you know what I'm talking about.

Regardless, it would be nice if before making any ban action, the SBR at least figured out why MK isn't dominating atlantic north, if he's so broken...

It makes me sad how divisive this is :(

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Atlantic North = powerhouse region of the world. We have players like Azen, Bum, Atomsk, G-regulate, NinjaLink, and Snakeee that shut down even the best Meta Knights frequently.

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
Oh my God, I am tired of you at this point, you insolent piece of garbage. I have no idea how someone as ignorant as you got into the SBR
Do you ever wonder why you are one of the laughing stocks of Smash? It's not only because you can't engage in a reasonable debate, but because you are queen douchebag.

Atlantic North is the strongest region in the country and we have the best Meta Knights. Mew2King went to Texas and made you all look like feces. He crushed your best Meta Knight without any trouble at all. THAT'S the level of Meta Knight we fight in Atlantic North. I would bet any sum of money that Mew2King, teh_spamerer, Forte, Plank, and InfernoOmni are all superior to every other Meta Knight in the country. Plank went to the largest tournament that ever occured, on the West Coast, and took 3rd, outdoing every other Meta Knight there. Plank's not even our best Meta Knight if you discount Mew2King. teh_spamerer and Forte are generally considered the best after Mew2King.
Actually, you're right. I thought you were from NYC because all the tournaments you place decent in have only garbage people. I guess M2K doesn't show up to tournaments you attend because he doesn't feel like wiping his ass with you and your fellow scrubs. Either that or you don't post the results where there's actually good people in a tournament and they destroy you.

Although he could definitely beat our best MKs, he never played any of them in tournament, so I don't know where you got that from.

And you also look like a fool when you post all these theories about how great the players from your region are who haven't traveled or proven themselves anywhere. You must have caught the contagious brain disease spread by all the guidos in New Jersey.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Actually, you're right. I thought you were from NYC because all the tournaments you place decent in have only garbage people. I guess M2K doesn't show up to tournaments you attend because he doesn't feel like wiping his ass with you and your fellow scrubs. Either that or you don't post the results where there's actually good people in a tournament and they destroy you.

Although he could definitely beat our best MKs, he never played any of them in tournament, so I don't know where you got that from.

And you also look like a fool when you post all these theories about how great the players from your region are who haven't traveled or proven themselves anywhere. You must have caught the contagious brain disease spread by all the guidos in New Jersey.
You asked for it.

Things to keep in mind beforehand:
-teh_spamerer is easily national class.
-NinjaLink is the best Diddy Kong in the nation.
-Bum is the best Donkey Kong in the nation.
-Snakeee is the best Zero Suit Samus in the nation.
-Atomsk is a top Dedede that has taken sets from Forte, ChuDat, and InfernoOmni.
-D1 is a top Falco.
-blah blah blah Atlantic North is STILL the strongest region just like it was in Melee.

March 7th @ Rutgers

1: Mion/teh_spamerer (Meta Knight)
2: Inui (Pit)
3: YES! (Wolf)
4: DMBRANDON (Toon Link)
5: Keitaro (Falco)
5: ROT8 (Game and Watch)
7: Eazy
7: ED
9: PRiDE
9: Ether
9: Shion/Lord Knight
9: Hac
13: Retro RC
13: REIK
13: Loren
13: SQKI
17: MindlessTom
17: Artisan
17: I<3REIK

Defeated Bye
Defeated SQKI, 2-0
Defeated Eazy, 2-1
Defeated ROT8, 2-1
Lost to teh_spamerer, 1-3
Defeated Yes!, 3-2

3/9/08 @ We've Got Freakin Video Games

1. Inui (Pit)
2. Wilmer (Ike)
3. Rigel (Marth)
4. JP
5. Nelson
5. Dave B
7. Juan
7. Chris
9. Dave N
9. Trevor
9. Charles
9. Tom
13. Tyler
13. Joe
13. Mike H
13. Jeremy

Defeated Jeremy, 2-0
Defeated Nelson, 2-0
Defeated JP, 2-0
Defeated Wilmer, 3-0
Defeated Wilmer, 3-1

Anime Matsuri, March 21st, Texas

1. Mr. 3000 (Sonic/Dedede)
2. Inui (Pit/Marth)
3. T-Rex (Snake)
4. WiZma (Mario)
5: Jwong (Diddy Kong/ROB)
5: Raph (Meta Knight)
7: SimDaddyGT
7: Angel
9: Justice
9: Axxo
9: Gen
9: Hao
13: pwnbaba
13: Sinwell
13: Doomscyther
13: Mytime
17: Cloud
17: Neo
17: Nana
17: BigBoss04
17: AsianHitler
17: Rat
17: Sean
17: Tarzan
25: Falco
25: KazeCloud
25: Cetanu
25: Fat
25: Sempai
25: Duck King
25: MDKP
25: Chao
33: Kirios
33: Kazkis
33: Seta
33: Sg Ramsey
33: Masian
33: Omi
33: Slip
33: Jose
33: Fortune Cookie
33: Demi
33: Stone
33: Demon
33: Sadako
33: Alex67
33: Tsuka
33: Rave7
49: Raul
49: Pocket Watch
49: Matt

Defeated Sg Ramsey, 2-0
Defeated Jose, 2-0
Defeated Raph, 2-1
Defeated SimDaddyGT, 2-0
Lost to T-Rex, 1-2
Defeated RaphStryker, 2-1
Defeated WiZma, 2-0
Defeated T-Rex, 3-0
Lost to Mr. 3000, 0-3

Anime Matsuri, March 22nd, Texas

1. Mr. 3000 (Sonic/Dedede)
2. T-Rex (Snake)
3. Inui (Pit/Marth)
4. PozerWolf (Snake)
5: Vei (Bowser)
5: Raph (Meta Knight)
7: Lucci
7: Woby
9: Guy
9: Jxg
9: JFunk
9: Pit
13: Zcslayer
13: Doctor Vaughn
13: Golden Shower Boy
13: Doctor Stiles
17: Kitsuziza
17: 4J
17: Hybrid
17: Rave
17: Sean
17: Ben
17: Bravo Navo
17: Jbo
25: Flavi0
25: Ryu
25: SimDaddyGT
25: Newtype
25: Kakashi
25: Neu Kira
25: Deathnote
25: Goggles

Defeated Golden Shower Boy, 2-0
Defeated Woby, 2-0
Defeated Lucci, 2-0
Lost to T-Rex, 1-2
Defeated RaphStryker, 2-0
Defeated PozerWolf, 2-1
Lost to T-Rex, 1-2

Doubles:
1. Mr. 3000 and T-Rex (Sonic and Snake)
2. Inui and PozerWolf (Pit/Marth and Snake)
3. late as hell (Peach and Ike)
4. SnX
5: Inside slips link pouch
5: Team Sea Slug
7: MFC
7: death by ****
9: Split Mushroom
9: Pit and Vei
9: The Unluckies
9: Team Iron
13: KuroNeko
13: Fat Rat
13: Schmooky
13: Team Awesome
17: Parting of the Sensory
17: Sleazoid
17: Rice and Beans
17: Jilln
17: Gunblade
17: Los Negros Arachnias
17: S.O.S
17: Ma & Pa
25: Spacecowboys
25: Necrophiliac Toads

Defeated Gunblade, 2-0
Defeated Team Iron, 2-0
Defeated Inside slips link pouch, 2-0
Defeated Team Sea Slug, 2-0
Lost to Omega Overdrive, 0-3
Defeated late as hell, 3-0
Lost to Omega Overdrive, 0-3

Montage Presents: No Nonsense, 3/29/08

Doubles:
1. Mew2King and Velocity (Marth and Game and Watch)
2. dmbrandon and Ether (Meta Knight and Game and Watch)
3. Blackanese and Zero (Ice Climbers and Kirby)
4. RyokoYaksa and Atomsk (Zelda/Sheik and Dedede)
5. Artisan + Keitaro
5. yakt + Nekco
7. The Trogdor's Sempai
7. Inui + Ninja Edd
9. pride + kwall
9. Devita + Dave
9. Jeff + greg
9. val + jorge
13. Fish + Moose
13. BN
13. pete + melissa
13. Alex + Lenny

Defeated Fish and Moose, 2-0
Lost to Ryoko and Atomsk, 1-2
Defeated Jeff and Greg, 2-0
Lost to Blackanese and Zero, 1-2

Singles Pools:
1: Inui (Pit/Marth)
1: Velocity (Game and Watch)
1: Mew2King (Marth/Dedede)
1: Keitaro (Falco)
1: Ether (Wolf)
1: Dmbrandon (Meta Knight)
1: Blackanese (Ice Climbers)
1: Ryoko (Zelda/Sheik)
9: Chen
9: Zero
9: Atomsk
9: Kwall
9: Alex
9: Pride
9: Wilmer
9: Yakt
17: Ray
17: WildStyle
17: EdSam
17: Jeff
17: zand
17: Greg
17: SOL
17: ChiboSempai
25: Fish
25: Trogdor
25: Val
25: eren
25: Bebop
25: Anubis
25: Lenny
25: Edd
33: Artisan
33: Pete
33: Rigel
33: Choas
33: YiS
33: Rich
33: Josh
33: Denzel
41: Nikco
41: Jorge
41: Nick
41: Moose

Defeated Fish, 2-1
Defeated Artisan, 2-0
Defeated Nikco, 2-0
Defeated AAAA, 2-0
Defeated Ray, 2-0

Singles Bracket:
1. Mew2King (Marth)
2. Blackanese (Ice Climbers)
3. dmbrandon (Meta Knight)
4. RyokoYaksa (Zelda/Sheik)
5. Keitaro (Falco)
5. Inui (Pit/Marth)
7. Atomsk
7. Velocity
9. ChiboSempai
9. Ether
9. Greg
9. Pride
13. Kwall
13. EdSam
13. Fish
13. Bebop
17. Wilmer
17. AAAA
17. Lenny
17. wildstyle
17. Zero
17. Ninja Edd
17. Denzel
17. Uncle Ray
25. Anubis
25. Alex
25. SOL
25. eren
25. Zand
25. Jeff
25. Trogdor
25. Val

Defeated Trogdor, 2-0
Defeated Zero, 2-0
Defeated Ether, 2-1
Lost to Mew2King, 1-2
Lost to dmbrandon, 0-2

Tunes Biweekly 3/30/08

1. dmbrandon (Meta Knight)
2. Mew2King (Marth)
3. Velocity (Game and Watch)
4. Keitaro (Falco)
5: Ronnie (Lucas)
5: Inui (Pit/Marth)
7: Eggm
7: JFox
9: Charlie
9: Jeff. G
9: Jeffs
9: Mark. F
13: Q
13: Kazzi
13: Alex.S
13: Nick. V
17: Ben.S

Defeated Bye
Defeated Q, 2-0
Lost to Velocity, 1-2
Defeated Mark F, 2-0
Defeated JFox, 2-0
Lost to Mew2King, 0-2

Rutgers 4/4/08

Doubles:
1: We Like to Play Mind Games (teh_spamerer and Inui) (Meta Knight/Jigglypuff and Pit/Marth)
2: Ether and I (dmbrandon and Ether) (Meta Knight and Game and Watch)
3: Jeff and Greg (Jeff and Greg)
4: Feed Me Waddle Dees (YEHS and Atomsk)
5: We Kill Montages (Keitaro and Eazy)
5: Team Dubbya (GDMIT and Matra)

Defeated Bye
Defeated YEHS and Atomsk, 2-0
Defeated Jeff and Greg, 3-0
Lost to Ether and dmbrandon, 2-3
Defeated Ether and dmbrandon, 3-0

Rutgers 4/11/08
Doubles:
1: Sonozaki Twins (teh_spamerer and Lord Knight) ($46.00) (Meta Knight/Jigglypuff and Dedede)
2: Powerpuff Girls (Inui and Atomsk) ($44.00) (Pit/Marth and Dedede)
3: SlikVik and Do (SlikVik and Do) (Peach and Zelda)
4: The Best (WoZ and Emblem Lord)
5: Team Mercer (Tom and Dave)
5: Chicken Watermelon and soda (Keitaro and Eazy)
7: Team WTF (YEHS! and ROT8)
7: Team RF (Matra and Drei)
9: RAWR! (PRiDE and GDMIT)

Defeated Bye
Defeated RAWR!, 2-0
Defeated Keitaro and Eazy, 2-0
Defeated Slikvik and Doyoung, 3-0
Lost to teh_spamerer and Lord Knight, 2-3
Lost to teh_spamerer and Lord Knight, 0-3

April 18th Rutgers

1. Inui (Falco)
2. Atomsk (Random)
3. teh_spamerer/Kashif (Ness)
4. dmbrandon (Random)
5. Dave (Toon Link)
6. Uncle Ray (Random)

Defeated Uncle Ray, 2-0
Defeated Dave, 2-0
Defeated dmbrandon, 2-0
Lost to teh_spamerer, 1-2
Defeated, Atomsk 2-0

Rutgers Leo-Con Brawl Singles 4/19/08

1. teh_spamerer (Meta Knight)
2. dmbrandon (Meta Knight)
3. Atomsk (Dedede)
4. Inui (Pit/Marth)
5: Eggm (Pikachu)
5: YES! (Snake)
7: Gr8 1 (Meta Knight)
7: Matra (Meta Knight)
9: Scott
9: Mr. Ryu
9: Zero
9: Eazy
13: Ril
13: Esteban
13: PRiDE
13: ZXVF
17: Lucas S.
17: Ninja Edd
17: Pete
17: Gh0st Rider
17: Ether
17: Anklez15
17: randomperson
17: Joe from Newark
25: Branon
25: Cheeseman801
25: Storm
25: Joe Patrick
25: MasamuneXGP
25: Vile
25: Wind Owl
25: Kenny
33: Super God Kid
33: SARS
33: Evan
33: Rizer
49: Marc Anthony

Defeated Bye
Defeated Rizer, 2-0
Defeated Ril, 2-0
Defeated Eazy, 2-0
Lost to Teh Spamerer, 0-2
Defeated Eggm, 2-1
Lost to dmbrandon, 0-2

Rutgers April 25th
(ROT8 never posted full results and dmbrandon forgot to save singles, so the results are incomplete past the top placers.)

Doubles:
1. Inui and teh_spamerer (Pit/Marth and Meta Knight/Jigglypuff)
2. Atomsk and Yehs! (Dedede/Diddy Kong and Snake)
3. dmbrandon and Ether (Meta Knight and Game and Watch)
4. Matra and Drei
5. Dave and Fish
5. ????
7. ????
7. ????

Defeated ????, 2-0
Defeated Matra and Drei, 2-0
Defeated Atomsk and Yehs, 3-0
Defeated Atomsk and Yehs, 3-0

Singles:
1. Inui (Marth)
2. Atomsk (Dedede/Snake)
3. Yehs! (Snake)
4. dmbrandon (Meta Knight)
5. Bajisci (ROB)
5. AAAA (Fox)
7. Dave
7. ????
9. Orion
9. Fish
9. Thiocyanide
9. ????
13. ????
13. ????
13. ????
13. ????

Defeated Bye
Defeated Orion, 2-0
Defeated Atomsk, 2-0
Defeated Yehs!, 3-2
Defeated Atomsk, 3-1

Rutgers Low Tiers May 2nd(Full results never posted)

Normal Doubles:
1. Inui and Atomsk (Pit/Marth and Dedede/Snake)
2. dmbrandon and Ether (Meta Knight and Game and Watch)
3. Yehs! and AAAA
4. Dave and Steve
5. Ionizer and Ghost

Defeated dmbrandon and Ether, 2-1
Defeated Yehs! and AAAA, 2-1
Defeated Dave and Steve, 2-0
Defeated Ionizer and Ghost, 2-1

(Top 3 was split in singles with losers finals and grand finals not being played out, but Inui was the only one in winners)
1. Inui (Link/Captain Falcon)
2. teh_spamerer (Ness)
3. Eazy (Captain Falcon/Kirby)
4. AAAA (Kirby)
5. Alex (Ganondorf)
5. Atomsk (Ike/Mario)
7. dmbrandon
7. Keitaro
9. Yehs!
9. PRiDE
9. Steve
9. Ether
13. Dave
13. Mr. Ryu
13. Rigel
13. Ionizer

Defeated Ionizer
Defeated Steve, 2-0
Defeated PRiDE, 2-0
Defeated Atomsk, 2-1
Defeated teh_spamerer, 3-1
Split

Princeton Smashfest, May 10th

Doubles:
1. dmbrandon and Inui (Pit/Marth and Meta Knight)
2. Lord Knight and Atomsk (Dedede and Dedede)
3. Wilmer and Mr. Ryu (Snake and Marth)
4. NinjaEdd and PRiDE
5. AAAA and Anubis
6. Dave and Uncle Ray
7. DGMavn and a Level 9

Defeated Lord Knight and Atomsk, 2-0
Defeated Wilmer and Mr. Ryu, 2-0
Defeated NinjaEdd and PRiDE, 2-0
Defeated AAAA and Anubis, 2-0
Defeated Dave and Uncle Ray, 2-0
Defeated DGMavn and a Level 9, 2-0

Singles:
1. dmbrandon (Meta Knight)
2. Atomsk (Dedede/Diddy Kong)
3. Inui (Marth)
4. Lord Knight
5: AAAA
5: Dave
7: PRiDE
7: Uncle Ray
9: Anubis
9: NinjaEdd
9: DGMavn
9: Ryu

Defeated Bye
Defeated AAAA, 2-1
Defeated Lord Knight, 2-0
Lost to dmbrandon, 1-3
Lost to Atomsk, 2-3

Montage Presents: The Peak! May 17th

Doubles:
1. Mew2King and Velocity (Dedede and Game and Watch)
2. Snakeee and Shadow (Zero Suit Samus and Meta Knight)
3. Inui and teh_spamerer (Marth/Pit and Meta Knight/Jigglypuff)
4. dmbrandon and Ether (Meta Knight and Snake)
5. Atomsk and Lord Knight (Dedede and Dedede)
5. Wes and Comp (Snake/Sonic and Lucas)
7. Slayr and Dave
7. Javier and Wacko
9. Rafe and Kubuu
9. Prince Edward and Uncle Ray
9. Bajisci and Cradmazy
9. Anubis and AAAA
13. Admin and Short
13. Vex Kasrani and Kimani
13. DGMavn and Ian
13. Prominance
17. Min and Jon
17. Crimson Lampshades
17. Keith and Joe
17. Stinky Twinkies
17. Bebop and Denzel
17. Giass
17. Cyanide and Mott
25. Chaz and Greg
25. Coke

Defeated Bye
Defeated DGMavn and Ian, 2-1
Defeated Rafe and Kubuu, 2-0
Lost to Snakeee and Shadow, 1-2
Defeated Comp and Wes, 2-1
Defeated dmbrandon and Ether, 2-0
Lost to Snakeee and Shadow, 1-3

Singles:
1. Mew2King (Dedede)
2. Inui (Marth)
3. teh_spamerer (Meta Knight)
4. dmbrandon (Meta Knight)
5. Shadow (Meta Knight)
5. NinjaLink (Diddy Kong/Ike)
7. Wes (Sonic/Snake)
7. Lord Knight (Dedede)
9. Bajisci
9. Kubuu
9. Vex Kasrani
9. Drk.Pch
13. Velocity
13. Ether
13. Comp
13. Emblem Lord
17. Rafe
17. Ace
17. Javier
17. WoZ
17. Atomsk
17. Dave
17. Ian
17. Eazy
25. Daichi
25. Spaz
25. EdSam
25. Snakeee
25. Zoltan
25. PRiDE
25. AAAA
33. Kupo
33. r0guey0shi
33. Anubis
33. Mott
33. Hector
33. Cyanide
33. Wacko
33. J*****
33. jlui
33. Fizzi
33. Tom Moyer
33. Ussi
33. DGMavn
33. GDick
33. Keitaro
33. Spade
49. Uncle Ray
49. Phil
49. Linday
49. Bebop
49. MasterChibi
49. Denzel
49. Hawk
49. KDZ
49. Jokr
49. HolyChef
49. Artisan
49. Admin
49. Prince Edward
49. Jake

Defeated Jake, 2-0
Defeated Comp, 2-0
Defeated Javier, 2-1
Defeated Bajisci, 2-0
Defeated dmbrandon, 2-1
Lost to Mew2King, 0-3
Lost to Mew2King, 0-3

TGP Brawl For All 5/24/08

Doubles(bracket was lost):
1. M2K & Velocity (Dedede and Game and Watch)
2. Brenden & Rylan (ROB and Snake)
3. dmbrandon & Inui (Meta Knight and Marth/Dedede)
4. the own bots
5. Atomsk and Ray
5. Pride and Beat
7. ????
7. ????
9. ????
9. ????
9. ????
9. ????

Defeated the own bots, 2-0
Defeated ????, 2-0
Defeated Brendan and Rylan, 2-0
Lost to M2K and Velocity, 2-3
Lost to Brendan and Rylan, 2-3

Singles:
1. M2K (Dedede)
2. dmbrandon (Meta Knight)
3. Velocity (Game and Watch)
4. Brenden (ROB)
5. Pav (Wolf)
5. Atomsk (Dedede)
7. Kruton
7. Prodigy
9. Javier
9. Umbra
9. Beat
9. Inui
13. Pride
13. Kadiev
13. Rylan
13. Zoltan
17. Joe
17. Justin Boyd
17. Melon
17. da juce
17. Char
17. Ryan
17. Shane
17. TGP Admin
25. Matt L
25. Jesse
25. Ryan K

Defeated ????, 2-0
Lost to Brenden, 1-2
Defeated ????, 2-0
Defeated PRiDE, 2-0
Lost to Atomsk, 1-2

Clash of the Titans 3, June 1st

Doubles:
1: Me and M2K (Velocity + Mew2King) (Game and Watch and Dedede/Meta Knight)
2: Inui and dmbrandon (Inui + dmbrandon) (Marth and Meta Knight)
3: Big Boyz (DJNintendo + Jman) (Bowser and Dedede/Snake)
4: Vexzax (Vex Kasrani + Xzax)
5: Izumi and Mavn (Izumi + Mavn)
5: Crazy Vanilla All Day (Reno + Eggm)
7: For Da Hoes (Keitaro + Eazy)
7: Atomsk and Pride (Atomsk + Pride)
9: Ninja Cow (NinjaLink + Shinbooz)
9: For Great Justice (ChiboSempai + MexiMadnez)
9: Black Chicken Wing (WoZ + Emblem Lord)
9: Jinki and Ryoko (Jinki + Ryoko)
13: Pretty and Pink (NewFace + Rabbt)
13: Peesha **** Day (GOTM + Scar)
13: Two Young African American Gentleman (ClassicYayo + Talwind)

Defeated Pretty and Pink, 2-0
Defeated Big Boyz, 2-0
Defeated Izumi and Mavn, 2-0
Lost to Me and M2K, 2-3
Defeated Big Boyz, 3-2
Lost to Me and M2K, 2-3

Singles Pools:
1: Mew2King (Dedede/Meta Knight)
1: Vanz (Dedede)
1: Jman (Dedede)
1: Velocity (Game and Watch)
1: DJNintendo (Bowser)
1: NinjaLink (Diddy Kong)
7: Keitaro
7: dmbrandon
7: RyokoYaksa
7: Starzonedge
7: Atomsk
7: Inui
13: ChiboSempai
13: MexiMadnez
13: Talwind
13: Reno
13: Vex Kasrani
13: Emblem Lord
19: Skip
19: Silven
19: Rem
19: Pride
19: RJ
19: Xzax
25: Blaze
25: Ussi
25: DGMavn
25: Yuki
25: Moo
25: Sensei
31: Izumi
31: Litez
31: Vinco
31: Rabbt
31: Scar
31: GOTM

Defeated Sensei 2-0
Defeated Emblem Lord 2-1
Defeated Xzax 2-0
Defeated GOTM 2-0
Lost to NinjaLink 1-2

Singles Bracket:
1: Mew2King (Dedede/MetaKnight)
2: Velocity (Game and Watch)
3: Jman (Dedede)
4: Inui (Marth)
5: Emblem Lord (Marth)
7: RyokoYaksa (Zelda/Sheik)
7: NinjaLink (Diddy Kong)
9: dmbrandon
9: Sensei
9: DJNintendo
9: Atomsk
13: MexiMadnez
13: Xzax
13: Starzonedge
17: ChiboSempai
17: Skip
17: Vex Kasrani
17: Pride
17: Blaze
17: Rem
17: Vanz
17: Silven
25: Yuki
25: RJ
25: DGMavn
25: Moo
25: Talwind

Defeated Yuki, 2-0
Defeated Vex Kasrani, 2-1
Defeated Jman, 2-0
Lost to Velocity, 1-2
Defeated Emblem Lord, 2-0
Lost to Jman, 1-2

Princeton Smashfest 2, June 7th

Doubles:
1: The World Ends With Melee (teh_spamerer and Ryoko) ($48.00)
2: Inui and dmbrandon ($24.00)
3: Too ****ing Eazy Too Beat (Atomsk and Eazy) ($8.00)
4: Paradigm
5: Lucky Star Brigade
5: Ether and Edd
7: Blue Lightning
7: Anubis and Daichi

Defeated Anubis and Daichi, 2-0
Defeated Paradigm, 2-0
Defeated The World Ends With Melee, 3-1
Lost to The World Ends With Melee, 1-3
Lost to The World Ends With Melee, 1-3

Singles:
1: dmbrandon (Meta Knight) ($126.00)
2: teh_spamerer (Meta Knight) ($63.00)
3: Emblem Lord (Marth) ($21.00)
4: Atomsk (Dedede)
5: Inui (Marth)
7: Ether
7: Bajisci
9: Konata
9: Apple
9: Spaz
13: BeBop
13: Spade
13: Prince Edward
13: HolyChef
17: Daichi
17: Ace
17: Thiocyanide
17: Anubis
17: DPP!

Defeated Bye
Defeated Apple, 2-0
Defeated Keitaro, 2-0
Lost to teh_spamerer, 1-2
Lost to Atomsk, 0-2

FEFF Wi-Fi Tournament

Singles:
1. Inui (Link/Snake)
2. teh_spamerer (Samus/Pikachu/Peach)
3. Tiltyu (Sheik/Zelda/Lucas)
4. Leon (Falco)
5. Sentenal (Snake)
5. Eight 52 (Yoshi)
7. Phil
7. Pyro Ice
9. Air Grady
9. Greth
9. PhantomZero
9. Reaver
13. Tiara
13. Oujay
13. Punishment Divine
13. BYE

Defeated Tiara, 2-0
Defeated Greth, 2-0
Defeated Leon, 2-0
Defeated Tiltyu, 3-0

S.W.R. Event III, June 14th

Doubles:
1. Mew2King and Velocity
2. Inui and dmbrandon
3. Atomsk and Ether
4. YES! and Doyoung2win
5: Born Prodigy
5: DGmavn and Izumi
7: DoYoung2lose
7: Paradigm
9: ballz
9: Project R.E.I
9: team Mustache
9: La li lu lei lo
13: Majestic Hair
13: BKT
13: Forgot How To Recover
13: Poison Apple
17: M and M
17: Immortal Exuberance
17: NBO
17: Team Pac
17: AM
17: Team Team

Defeated Bye
Defeated La li lu lei lo, 2-0
Defeated ballz, 2-0
Defeated YES! and Doyoung2win, 2-0
Lost to Mew2King and Velocity, 0-3
Defeated Atomsk and Ether, 3-1
Lost to Mew2King and Velocity, 0-3

Singles:
1: Mew2King (Dedede/Meta Knight)
2: dmbrandon (Meta Knight)
3. Inui (Marth)
4: Atomsk (Dedede/Diddy)
5: Velocity (Game and Watch)
5: Kissi (Snake)
7: Keitaro (Falco)
7: Kira
9: Baji
9: Cursed
9: Emblem Lord
9: Bontez
13: Ksizl
13: Mr. Clutch31
13: YES!
17: Angel
17: Nairo
17: Cyan
17: Paper Tigers
17: Ninja Ed
17: **** lurker
17: jew2king
17: ill
25: Sticky icky
25: Asian
25: PRC
25: Darrrrrrrrrk
25: holy Chef
25: GunBlade
25: Izumi
25: Zero
33: Luk 7
33: BleachigoZX
33: Bomb Styles
33: Rich
33: Spida
33: Vajaja
33: Pooky
33: Price
33: Raven Trinity
33: DGMavn
33: Apple
33: DA ***
33: Qtip
33: ether
33: Val
33: Z
49: OLiver
49: Joe-Z
49: KuroX
49: Mooks
49: J.G WentWorth
49: ErickGM14
49: Juice
49: Beanz
49: 2late
49: PacAtk
49: Pants
49: Loveless
49: sheep

Defeated PRC, 2-0
Defeated BleachigoZX, 2-0
Defeated ill, 2-0
Defeated Bajisci, 2-1
Defeated Atomsk, 2-0
Lost to Mew2King, 0-3
Lost to dmbrandon, 2-3

North Jersey Terrabite Tournament

Doubles:
1: Inui and dmbrandon (Snake/Marth and Meta Knight/ZSS)
2: YEHS and Bajisci (Fox/Snake and ROB)
3: Atomsk and Lord Knight (Dedede and Dedede)
4: Shante and Cynthia
5: The Waffles
5: Keitaro Time!
7: **** Yeah Seaking!
7: Infamous
9: 8690
9: Chaos
9: Konata and PRiDE
9: Paradigm
13: Hatorade
13: 7
13: A1 Steaksauce
13: MD
17: Jinx
17: Pretty Flowers
17: Kamikaze

Defeated Bye
Defeated MD, 2-0
Defeated **** Yeah Seaking!, 2-0
Defeated YEHS and Bajisci, 2-0
Defeated Atomsk and Lord Knight, 3-2
Defeated YEHS and Bajisci, 3-0

Singles:
1: Inui (Marth/Pit/Dedede)
2: dmbrandon (Meta Knight)
3: Blue Shell (Wario)
4: Char (Olimar)
5: Atomsk (Dedede)
5: Bajisci (ROB)
7: Ether (Snake)
7: Lord Knight (Dedede)
9: Keitaro
9: Munk
9: Blue Cheez
13: Cyanide
13: Orion
13: Blue
13: DaPuffster
17: Dan
17: Sensei
17: Yes!
17: Wind
17: EmuKiller
17: PRiDE
17: Kenny
17: Umbra
25: Vice
25: 4Fit
25: Pope
25: Ninja Edd
25: Spaz
25: Michael Presado
25: Eazy
25: BZJ
33: Tran
33: Chaos
33: Gepy
33: Que?
33: Bolas
33: Alex V
33: Pisano
33: Bagnz
33: Merl!
33: The Rare King
33: Andrew Presado
33: Lexx
33: DK
33: Anubi
33: Walnuts
33: Daze
49: GDubz
49: Milkamp

Defeated Bye
Defeated Chaos, 2-0
Defeated Umbra, 2-0
Defeated Ether, 2-1
Defeated Bajisci, 2-0
Defeated Blue Shell, 3-2
Defeated dmbrandon, 3-2

Montage Presents: No Nonsense 2, June 28th

Doubles:
1: Chu2dix (Chudat and M2K) (Meta Knight and Kirby)
2: Groom Blue (Azen and Chillin) (Lucario and Snake)
3: Diem + Inui (Meta Knight and Marth)
4: Snakeee and Ether
5: JV 8 stock (Jman & Eggm)
5: M2K is a ***got (Emblem Lord & Velocity)
7: Lelouch of the Rebellion!!! (Atomsk & Lord Knight)
7: I wish Cap Falcon was in Brawl (Bajisci and Yes!)
9: cyan and Ian
9: Hide and Go Seek winners (Tec0 & Teh Spamerer)
9: Keitaro and Blueshell
9: Blue Chaos
13: Lucky Star Brigade
13: Make it Rain (Eazy & Chibosempai)
13: Deceptively Huge
13: Pride and Waltz
17: RhyFT
17: Crimson Lampshapes
17: 4 xpression
17: AAAAnubis
17: Fiji
17: Jonh Mayur
17: Holychef and Now
17: Random
25: Kamakaze
25: Dinasty
25: UUA

Defeated Bye
Defeated Cyanide and Ian, 2-0
Defeated I Wish Captain Falcon Was In Brawl, 2-1
Defeated JV 8stock, 2-0
Lost to Chu2dix, 1-3
Lost to Groom Blue, 0-3

Singles:
1: Mew2King (Meta Knight/Dedede)
2: Azen (Lucario)
3: Chillin (Snake/Falco)
4: Teh Spamerer (Meta Knight)
5: Atomsk (Dedede/Diddy Kong)
5: Black Waltz (Olimar)
7: Inui (Marth/Dedede/Snake)
7: Chu Dat (Kirby)
9: Nintendude
9: Yes!
9: dmbrandon
9: Blue
13: d
13: Velocity
13: Malcom
13: Ether
17: aaaa
17: Rogue Pit
17: Bajisci
17: Emblem Lord
17: Izumi
17: Keitaro
17: Lord Knight
17: Pride
25: Ace
25: Spade
25: Phish-it
25: Orion
25: mrdc
25: Eazy
25: Blue Shell
25: Chibo
33: .com
33: Anubis
33: Dar
33: Fish
33: Copycat
33: GSU
33: Snakeee
33: NJzFinest
33: n.ow
33: Ian
33: Dichi
33: Spaz
33: Sneak
33: DPP
33: Orly
33: Cyanide
49: Lite
49: Ish
49: Master Chibi
49: Bazooka Joe
49: Lous
49: Zeebz
49: DGMavn
49: Holychef
49: Ninja Edd
49: Bebop
49: Chaos
49: Mohammed
49: Junior
49: Deff

Defeated Ace, 2-0
Defeated Phish-it, 2-1
Defeated Keitaro, 2-1
Lost to Azen, 0-2
Defeated Yes!, 2-1
Lost to Atomsk, 0-2

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 3, July 5th

Doubles
1: Groom Blue (Azen + Chillindude)
2: Mew2King + Velocity (Mew2King + Velocity)
3: Forte + Chu Dat (Forte + Chu Dat)
4: PC + Cort (Cort + PC)
5: Inui + Snakeee (Inui + Snakeee)
5: No Idea (Nacker + Plank)
7: Nedm (Ron + D1)
7: Shadow + Ninja Link (Shadow + Ninja Link)
9: ChaosKorn (Korn + Chaosknight)
9: Asian Pride (Chinesah + Light)
9: Team JLB alpha (A of 1 + Lukky)
9: Luck of the irish (Neo + Oro)
13: Earl Gray T (Lord Knight + Atomsk)
13: Team Who Killed Me (Valor + Tru=)
13: Pavier (Pav + Javier)
13: Cali VIP (Ajax + DSF)
17: Silven + Starzonedge (Silven + Starzonedge)
17: Kaiser team (Kaiser + Gamemaster573829)
17: I'm on my way (Boss + Chozenone)
17: Vist + Greg (G-regulate + Vist)
17: Team Pullout (Candy + Tyrant)
17: Tantalus (Silver Spawn + JesiahTEG)
17: Hova + Meep (Hova + Meep)
17: Trouble Kings (Fake Kraid + TurboGilman)
25: Hands off my bread (Slash Talon + Toasty)
25: Khronox + Perfect Sim (Khronox + Perfect Sim)
25: Dark Hawks (Thumbwayup + Yoster)
25: K.OS Dobee (K.OS Dobee)
25: Dax Flame Heroes (Karn + Dookdigity)
25: DT + Cochran (DT + Cochran)
25: Izumi + Nes (Izumi + Nes)
25: Eazy + Slikvik (Eazy + Slikvik)
33: dk smash + ultimascout
33: El Chocolate Diablos (Oh Famus + Kadaj)
33: Team JLB omega (Demn + Lobos)
33: Pink and Black (Pride + Keitaro)
33: Tribute (Esoj + Chibosenpi)
33: Dream Lan Sauce (Zro + Basic Sausage)
33: Starmaster Kirby + Silferin (Starmaster Kirby + Silferin)
33: Gonzokin (Gonzo + Okin)
33: Teen Titans (Bobs + Madjin Pet)
33: Team Mike (ECE + SS4Ricky)
33: Beat + Cless (Beat + Cless)
33: Balls of Steel (Xellos + Ice9)
33: gag land cream pies (EE + Hat)
33: praise jesus (godismyrock + aposl)
49: TGP (TGPAdmin + Mizuiro)
49: Team Ben (Wife + Bibbed)
49: Who Dat + Serpent (Who Dat + Serpent)
49: JA Rule (Prodigy + Kadiev)
49: Calabo (Cas + Noraa)
49: SSK (Jesse + Mike)
49: Booster and the Snifits (The Tantalus + Vanilla Waffle)
49: Danger Will Robinson (Jceasar + PS)
49: Munisher (GA-shua + Oro)
49: Xele + Hurt (Xele + Hurt)
49: Freddy Fingers (Jank + Fingers)

Philly Gamers, July 6th

Teams:
1. M2K and Velocity
2. DSF and dmbrandon
3. Lord Knight and Inui
4. Team Black

Defeated Team Black, 2-1
Lost to M2K and Velocity, 0-2
Lost to DSF and dmbrandon, 0-2

Singles:
1. Mew2King (Meta Knight)
2. DieSuperFly (Snake)
3. dmbrandon (Meta Knight)
4. Inui (Snake/Marth)
5. Velocity
5. Lord Knight
7. RoguePit
7. AK
9. NinjaEdd
9. Konata
9. Kupo
9. .Com

Defeated Konata, 2-0
Lost to DieSuperFly, 1-2
Defeated .Com, 2-0
Defeated AK, 2-0
Defeated Velocity, 2-1
Lost to dmbrandon, 1-2

Princeton Smashfest 3, July 12th

Doubles:
1. Inui and Atomsk (Marth and Dedede)
2. Konata and Steve
3. Mr. Ryu and HolyChef
4. Anubis and AAAA

Defeated Anubis and AAAA, 2-0
Defeated Konata and Steve, 2-0
Defeated Mr. Ryu and HolyChef, 2-0

Singles:
1. Atomsk (Dedede/Diddy Kong)
2. Inui (Marth/Snake)
3. teh_spamerer (Sheik/Zelda/Toon Link/Sonic)
4. AAAA
5. Konata
6. HolyChef
7. Anubis
8. Steve
9. Mr. Ryu
10. Rigel

Defeated AAAA, 2-0
Defeated Anubis, 2-0
Lost to Atomsk, 0-2
Defeated HolyChef, 2-0
Defeated Konata, 2-0
Defeated Mr. Ryu, 2-0
Defeated Steve, 2-0
Defeated teh_spamerer, 2-0
Defeated Rigel, 2-0
Placed 2 out of 10

FAST 1, July 17th-18th

Doubles:
1: Cort and Mew2King (Snake and Meta Knight)
2: Rx- and xYz (Meta Knight and Game and Watch)
3: AfroThundah and Linguini (Snake and Donkey Kong)
4: Hylian and GMoney (Game and Watch and Meta Knight)
5: Team Puerto Rico (Snake and Peach)
5: Grab Rest (Marth and Pit)
7: Quarter Second Lag
7: African american homosexual
9: nice1 should be on the mid-south power rankings
9: **** Salad
9: Sui-Die
9: Inui+dmbrandon
13: Team Ditched
13: Next time on Dragon Nut Z
13: Zig-Zag! Sucks
13: Broken Watches
17: E-Riddle
17: Mamhalberd
17: KFC Warriors
17: Thor+Loki
17: Marshall U Rep
17: Sexy Infinite Dimensional Chocolate Cape
17: Just Warming up for singles
17: Team SACS
25: Quantum eclipse
25: Everyone
25: BRB Ice Cream
25: Burgulurgulugr
25: Team ****
25: My **** tastes Gmoney
25: Piranhas on an escalator
25: Cereal Box
33: Team Green
33: Rock you like a hurricane
33: Venom is gay for Eddie
33: Roe vs. Wade
33: Love me some Lobstah
33: Scandinavian Rattlesnakes
33: Team Radiance
33: WeeG Board
33: So Zeta Awesome
33: Chaos Phobia
33: The Worst Character in the game
33: Team QQ
33: Banana in a box
49: Youtube Tactics

Defeated Youtube Tactics, 2-0
Defeated Team Green, 2-0
Lost to Rx- and xYz, 1-2
Defeated Team SACS, 2-1
Defeated Broken Watches, 2-0
Lost to Grab Rest, 1-2

Singles Pools:
1: DSL
1: many37
1: Loto
1: Snad
1: Needle of Juntahh
1: Slugworth
1: Tandy
1: ESAM
1: Inui
1: Loki
1: NUH
1: Rx-
1: Petey
14: chaz
14: Garbanzo
14: Lionel
14: SamDVDs
14: Yayhuzz
14: Sam
14: Linguini
14: hungrybox
14: Gmoney
14: Lambchops
14: M2K
14: Riot
14: CO18
27: Redhalberd
27: HRNut
27: GDX`
27: Tommy G
27: Seibrik
27: Mampam
27: ZEUS
27: Equi
27: WALNT
27: Punch
27: WeeG
27: Tidus
27: Bonesaw
40: Thee Incubus
40: Sworddancer
40: Rutger
40: Zig-Zag!
40: Angry Lobster
40: xYz
40: VARS
40: Diem
40: RTD51
40: PRiDE
40: Slit
40: Thor
40: Samus_ABE
53: Desu
53: Nice1
53: PB+J
53: ViRo?
53: MBVRG
53: Raistlin
53: Lee.
53: FUCT
53: Dguy
53: HeRo!
53: Green Mario
53: Reflex
53: FOX
66: Millz
66: AaroSmashGuy
66: Chexr
66: AfroThundah
66: Hunter
66: Colbol
66: Bozzar
66: Pierre
66: Chaddly
66: cDoc
66: Captain crunch
66: dsoli
66: Nova
79: DesertKing
79: 2piece
79: C@sh Mooney
79: Adrian
79: GenoBlast
79: Adam
79: Apollo
79: AtotheZ
79: h1roshi`
79: Bizzy
79: Biglou
79: DJ Nintendo
79: Matt2
92: Jay
92: ExcelZero
92: Cort
92: Galuda
92: NH387
92: Loki
92: FenrirVII
92: Anthony
92: Circular
92: Eight
92: Galeon
92: Leira
92: Alpha
105: Marin
105: galax1117
105: JmanUp
105: Ryuu
105: Ryan
105: GuyinGreen
105: Fearless
105: Sky
105: Christian
105: Dark Sonic
105: Finch
105: Geordan
105: Lichodus
118: Will_
118: festizzio
118: Hylian
118: Nick Riddle
118: Seishin

Split with Hiroshi, 1-1
Defeated Chaddly, 2-0
Defeated Christian, 2-0
Defeated Circular, 2-0
Defeated Dguy, 2-0
Split with GMoney, 1-1
Defeated RTD51, 2-0
Defeated WALNT, 2-0

Singles Bracket:
2: Reflex (Wario)
3: Cort (Snake)
4: AfroThundah (Snake)
5: HRNut (Snake/Diddy Kong)
7: Needle of Juntahh (Game and Watch)
7: Fearless (Olimar)
9: Rx-
9: Hylian
9: Colbol
9: xYz
13: Bonesaw
13: Redhalberd
13: Equi
13: Seibrik
17: Tommy G
17: cDoc
17: Lee.
17: Chexr
17: ExcelZero
17: AaroSmashGuy
17: PRiDE
17: SamusABE
25: Diem
25: Dguy
25: hungrybox
25: Yayhuzz
25: Lambchops
25: GDX`
25: Galeon
25: DSL
33: Biglou
33: Captain crunch
33: Will_
33: DJ Nintendo
33: chaz
33: ESAM
33: Gmoney
33: Loki
33: Linguini
33: FenrirVII
33: Bozzar
33: Nick Riddle
33: Chaddly
33: AngryLobster
33: Petey
33: Snad
49: Adam
49: Loto
49: CO18
49: Thor
49: Nice1
49: Hunter
49: Zig-Zag!
49: Thee Incubus
49: Garbanzo

Defeated Bye
Defeated Bozzar, 2-0
Defeated Hylian, 2-1
Lost to Cort, 0-2
Defeated Colbol, 2-0
Defeated Fearless, 2-0
Lost to AfroThundah, 1-2

S.W.R Event IV, July 26th

Doubles:
1: NinjaLink and D1 (Diddy Kong/Meta Knight and Falco/Dedede)
2: Inui and Keitaro (Snake/Marth and Falco)
3: Alzurel and brawl4life (Pit and Marth)
4: Blue and MRDC (Sonic and Toon Link)
5: Atomsk and Lord Knight
5: JGM
7: MINV
7: Demons of Horniness
9: ZEROBLADE
9: Kable
9: Holy Konata
9: Hatorade
13: Malcolm and HBK

Defeated Kable, 2-0
Defeated Demons of Horniness, 2-0
Defeated Chaos, 2-0
Lost to Team Supremacy, 1-3
Defeated NA, 3-0
Lost to Team Supremacy, 1-3

Singles:
1: NinjaLink (Diddy Kong)
2: D1 (Falco/Dedede)
3: Inui (Marth/Pit)
5: Lord Knight (Dedede)
5: Tec0 (Dedede/Meta Knight)
7: HBK (Falco)
7: Blue (Sonic)
9: Keitaro
9: Malcolm
9: Fate
9: Jew2King
13: BleachigoZX
13: Thiocyanide
13: Orion
13: Holy chef
17: ill
17: Paper Tigers
17: konata
17: ErickGM14
17: Cable
17: Mr,Clutch31
17: Ksizzle
17: Alzurel
25: Clos
25: RedRamDragon
25: Zero
25: Lud
25: Lil D
25: Mrdc
25: Vajaja
25: J.G. Wentworth
33: Bomb Styles
33: Alex
33: Fire
33: Tiny
33: Addy
33: i Kon
33: Benzaa
33: DEATH
33: Crismas
33: Darrk
33: GunBlade
33: Nairo

Defeated Zero, 2-0
Defeated Mr.Clutch31, 2-0
Defeated HBK, 2-0
Defeated D1, 2-1
Lost to NinjaLink, 2-3
Lost to D1, 1-3

Smash at the Shore, August 2

Doubles:
1: Snakeee and Shadow (Zero Suit Samus and Meta Knight)
2: NinjaLink and D1 (Diddy Kong and Falco)
3: Inui and Atomsk (Pit/Marth and Dedede)
4: Alukard and Vanz (Ike and Dedede)
5: Well, here's the thing
5: Jman and Reno
7: Disney Princesses
7: Mash B To Win
9: Why So Serious?
9: Secret Cupcake Society
9: The **** Party
9: Technodrome Let's Kick Shell
13: Team Impact
13: Ragnarok
13: Endless Waltz
13: Blue Crew
17: Nu Jeru
17: Thunder
17: Team Little ****in Peesha ****in **** Day
17: Extreme Team
17: L33t Squirers
17: 2 Random Black Guys
17: Dark Knights
17: Revolution
25: I Don't Care
25: PK Krew

Defeated Revolution, 2-0
Defeated MexiMadnez and ChiboSempai, 2-0
Lost to NinjaLink and D1, 1-2
Defeated Jman and Reno, 2-1
Defeated Alukard and Vanz, 2-0
Lost to NinjaLink and D1, 2-3

Singles:
1: Jman (Meta Knight)
2: D1 (Falco)
3: Atomsk (Dedede)
4: Ryoko (Zelda/Sheik)
5: Shadow (Meta Knight)
5: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus)
7: Inui (Marth)
7: ChiboSempai (ROB)
9: NinjaLink
9: BlackWaltz
9: Alukard
9: PRiDE
13: .com
13: Rogue Pit
13: Cless
17: Konata
17: Teczero
17: Eggm
17: MexiMadnez
17: kupo
17: Ralza
17: Alex
17: Steel2nd
25: TBagz
25: Converse Chef
25: Daze
25: Flizz
25: JK
25: Neogen
25: Crismas
33: How
33: Chaos
33: Xanthan
33: Scar
33: Graz
33: Holy Chef
33: GOTM

Defeated Ralza, 2-0
Lost to RyokoYaksa, 1-2
Defeated Eggm, 2-1
Defeated Rogue Pit, 2-1
Defeated BlackWaltz, 2-0
Lost to D1, 1-2

Smashtality IV, August 16th

Doubles:
1: Mew2King and Jman (Meta Knight and Meta Knight)
2: Inui and Atomsk (Marth/Snake/Pit and Dedede)
3: Vex and DJ Nintendo (Dedede and Bowser)
4: Xzax and ChiboSempai
5: DangerWillRobinson
5: DJBoo
7: Team Epic Failure
7: PB&J
9: Blue Barricuda

Defeated Bye
Defeated Pyronic Star and JCeasar, 2-0
Defeated Xzax and ChiboSempai, 2-0
Lost to Mew2King and Jman, 1-3
Defeated Vex and DJ Nintendo, 3-1
Lost to Mew2King and Jman, 1-3

Singles Pools:
1: Jman
1: Mew2King
1: Atomsk
1: Inui
1: Vex
6: Harrerer
6: JCaesar
6: Rogue Pit
6: Chibo
6: PRiDE
11: Xzax
11: Sneak
11: Pyronic Star
11: Kadiev
11: Deez
16: UltimaScout
16: Superman
16: DJRo
16: SSR
16: David S-P
21: Fear
21: Danny
21: Joe
21: Jim
21: Spade
26: Boo

Split with Chibo, 1-1
Defeated SSR, 2-0
Defeated Jim, 2-0
Defeated Kadiev, 2-0

Singles Bracket:
2: Atomsk (Dedede/Diddy Kong)
3: Jman (Meta Knight)
4: JCeasar (ROB)
5: Pyronic Star (Olimar)
7: PRiDE
7: Harrerer
9: Xzax
9: Chibo
9: Vex
9: Sneak
13: Kadiev
13: Deez
13: Fear
13: UltimaScout
17: Jim
17: Superman
17: Danny
17: DJRo
17: Spade
17: SSR
17: Rogue Pit
17: David S-P
25: Boo
25: Joe

Defeated Bye
Defeated Fear, 2-0
Defeated Pyronic Star, 2-0
Lost to Mew2King, 0-2
Lost to Atomsk, 1-2

SSBB North Jersey TerraBite Tournament 2, August 23

Doubles:
1: Mew2King and Velocity (Meta Knight and Game and Watch)
2: Snakeee and Shadow (Zero Suit Samus and Meta Knight)
3: Inui and Atomsk (Marth/Pit/Snake and Dedede)
4: Bajisci and Orion (ROB and Falco/Meta Knight)
5: iCarly
5: Team Name
7: New Team 3
7: Eazy & Keitaro
9: We Suck
9: ZB
9: Spade & Blue
9: Team Nightmare
13: 7
13: IDK
13: Jaymes & Brian
13: Lucky Star Brigade
17: Malcom & HBK
17: Crash

Defeated Bye
Defeated Team Nightmare, 2-0
Defeated We Suck, 2-0
Defeated Team Name, 2-0
Lost to Mew2King and Velocity, 2-3
Lost to Snakeee and Shadow, 1-3

Singles:
1: Mew2King (Meta Knight)
2: Atomsk (Dedede)
3: BlackWaltz (Olimar)
4: Inui (Marth/Snake)
5: Shadow (Meta Knight)
7: Rookie (Fox)
7: Velocity (Game and Watch)
9: Dapuffster
9: Monk
9: Orion
13: Ksizzle
13: Eazy
13: Bajisci
17: Doom
17: Keitaro
17: Forfeit
17: Daniel ZB
17: Jaymes
17: RJ
17: Chris G
17: Umbra
25: Alex
25: ROT8
25: Life in the Fridge
25: Ryko
25: Wilson
25: J Vajaj
25: Chen
25: Benjamin
33: Leo
33: Tipo
33: Dave
33: GunBlade
33: Nightmare
33: Rhyme
33: Wind
33: HTS
33: Spade
33: Kevin
33: Sam
33: Cyanide
33: Fate
33: Brian

Defeated Bye
Defeated Rhyme, 2-0
Defeated Orion, 2-0
Defeated Rookie, 2-1
Lost to BlackWaltz, 1-2
Defeated Shadow, 2-1
Lost to Atomsk, 0-2

Princeton Smashfest 4, September 13th

Doubles:
1: Ryoko and Mew2King (Zelda/Sheik and Meta Knight)
2: Inui and Atomsk (Snake/Marth and Dedede/Wario)
3: Keitaro and Konata (Snake/Falco and Meta Knight/Toon Link)
4: WoZ and CopyCat
5: Eazy and Yes!
5: Team Merc
7: **** and Balls
7: Mr. Ryu and Steve

Defeated **** and Balls, 2-0
Defeated Keitaro and Konata, 2-1
Lost to Ryoko and Mew2King, 1-3
Defeated Keitaro and Konata, 3-0
Lost to Ryoko and Mew2King, 1-3

Singles:
1: Mew2King (Meta Knight)
2: teh_spamerer (Meta Knight)
3: Atomsk (Dedede/Diddy Kong)
4: Ryoko (Zelda/Sheik)
5: Inui (Marth/Snake)
7: Yes!
7: Orion
9: WoZ
9: Ebo
13: BeBop
13: Greek
13: Dro
17: BeatBox
17: Kimani
17: Thiocyanide
17: DPP

Defeated Bye
Defeated Greek, 2-0
Defeated Yes!, 2-1
Lost to Mew2King, 0-2
Lost to Atomsk, 1-2

Gaming World, September 20th

Doubles:
1.Mew2King and Azen
2.Inui and Atomsk
3.Dapuffster and Blue
4.Benzaa and Izumi
5.Seph and Voidious
5.Boko and Rabid
7.Nemmy and Chris

Defeated Seph and Voidious, 2-0
Defeated Benzaa and Izumi, 2-0
Lost to Mew2King and Azen, 0-3
Defeated DaPuffster and Blue, 3-0
Lost to Mew2King and Azen, 0-3

Gaming World, September 27th

Singles:
1: Atomsk
2: Inui
3: BlackWaltzX
4: Keitaro
5: Blue
5: Dan
7: Dapuffster
7: Silven
9: Seph
9: RJ
9: Brian
9: Scope
13: Banjo
13: Umbra
13: Munk
17: Rob
17: Kai
17: Moo

Bye
Defeated Umbra, 2-0
Defeated Brian, 2-1
Defeated Blue, 2-0
Defeated BlackWaltz, 3-1
Lost to Atomsk, 1-3
Lost to Atomsk, 1-3

Harry Potter and the Planking Meta Knight, October 4th

Crews:
1: Enemy Controller (Inui, Atomsk, BlackWaltz, Ryoko, teh_spamerer)
2: Dumb Crew (xzax, Vex, Keitaro, Yes!, UltimaScout)
3: Zodiac Braves (Pierce7d, Umbra, Munk, Ryko, bschung)
4: S.W.R.
5: Cobra
5: Blue Business

Bye
Defeated S.W.R.
Defeated Zodiac Braves
Defeated Dumb Crew

Doubles:
1: Lolis are Amazing (Inui and Atomsk)
2: Donkey Kong Country (Bum and NinjaLink)
3: Wes and Dire
4: The Map! (Ryoko and Snakeee)
5: Sonazaki Twins (teh_spamerer and Lord Knight)
5: Konata and Magus (MasterDaveNo1 and Magus420)
7: Diem and Ether (dmbrandon and Turbo Ether)
7: spam sucks (Yes! and Tec0)
9: iCarly
9: team melee
9: Black N Blue
9: xzax and Vex
13: Ussi and Doom
13: Doritto Royale
13: Thunderpunch
13: John and Min
17: Keitaro and Eazy
17: Diplomats
17: Landmaster
17: rj and ryko
17: Team Random
17: Peach Tea
17: M2K Please Don't Sue
17: Pope and Walnut
25: Cobra
25: scope and scorp

Bye
Defeated Doritto Royale, 2-0
Defeated Black N Blue, 2-0
Defeated Wes and Dire, 2-1
Defeated Donkey Kong Country, 3-1
Lost to Donkey Kong Country, 2-3
Defeated Donkey Kong Country, 3-1

Singles:
1: teh_spamerer (Meta Knight)
2: Inui (Meta Knight)
3: Bum (Donkey Kong)
5: NinjaLink (Diddy Kong, R.O.B., Marth)
7: ksizzle (Dedede)
7: Keitaro (Falco)
9: BlackWaltz
9: Yes!
9: Vex
13: ChromePirate
13: rookie
13: Konata
13: iKon
17: Blue
17: Gunblade
17: N
17: Cable
17: Munk
17: xzax
17: Will
25: Rule34
25: bschung
25: AAAA
25: UltimaScout
25: x-o
25: Magus
25: JG Wentworth
25: Alzureo
33: Pierce7d
33: umbra
33: Walnut
33: Bolas
33: theDoom
33: Mr. Ryu
33: Knightmare
33: ErickGM14
33: Ussi
33: Mojo
33: ebo
33: AC
33: rj
33: Warm Soda
33: Purp
49: PRiDE
49: Pope
49: Benzaa
49: Boss
49: Lt. Dan
49: ryko
49: Punishment Devine
49: Kevin
49: Zeebz
49: Ahmer
49: scope
49: Poop
49: PKYMN
49: joker
49: Bleachigo
49: SS762
65: scarp
65: Diem
65: Bouse
65: Steve
65: Eclipse
65: Lous Soul
97: Ninja Edd

Bye
Defeated Bleachigo, 2-0
Defeated Rule34, 2-0
Defeated iKon, 2-0
Defeated BlackWaltz, 2-1
Lost to Bum, 0-2
Defeated NinjaLink, 2-0
Defeated Atomsk, 2-0
Defeated Bum, 3-2
Forfeit to teh_spamerer

Bum's Weekly, NY, October 10th

Doubles: (1st and 2nd split)
1: Two Loaves of Bread Hugging (Inui and Atomsk)
2: Bum and Snakeee
3: Team A (Blackanese and BlackWaltz)
4: Get Tight (NinjaLink and D1)
5: Godot and Malcom
5: Dreamland Sausages (Jman and Basic Sausage)
7: A Boy and His Toy
7: Jersey All Day (Keitaro and Eazy)
9: D-tails
9: PRiDE and Izumi
9: 5.6
9: Barack McCain
13: Clowning Around
13: HaHa You Lose

Bye
Defeated D-tails, 2-0
Defeated Dreamland Sausages, 2-1
Defeated Team A, 3-2
Bum and Snakeee forfeit, split

Singles: (1st and 2nd split)
1: Bum (Donkey Kong)
2: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus)
3: BlackWaltz (Olimar)
4: NinjaLink (Diddy Kong, ROB, Toon Link, Random LOL)
5: Atomsk (Dedede)
5: Inui (Meta Knight)
7: Basic Sausage (Dedede)
7: PRiDE (Yoshi)
9: Izumi
9: Jman
9: Godot
13: D1
13: Keitaro
13: Blackanese
13: Malcom
17: Rockin
17: Span
17: Projo
17: Moo
17: Anziath
17: Dav3
17: Ron
17: Vanz
25: Anti
25: DMT
25: Crismas
25: Knightmare
25: Homalon
25: Jtails
25: Khanti
25: Diakhu
33: Ace163
33: Xiuls

Bye
Defeated Anti, 2-0
Defeated Malcom, 2-1
Defeated BlackWaltz, 2-1
Lost to Snakeee, 0-2
Forfeit to NinjaLink

NJ Blue Battle Circuit Event #1, October 11th

Doubles:
1: Inui and Atomsk
2: DaPuffster and Vex
3: ChiboSempai and Rouge Pit
4: Diem and Ether
5: JBAndrew and Wyatt
5: Mr. Clutch and Vajaja
7: Bschung and Blue
7: Doom and UltimaScout
9: Cyanide and Orion

Bye
Defeated Doom and UltimaScout, 2-0
Defeated ChiboSempai and Rogue Pit, 2-1
Defeated DaPuffster and Vex, 3-1
Defeated DaPuffster and Vex, 3-0

Singles:
1: Atomsk (Dedede, Meta Knight, Lucario)
2: Inui (Meta Knight, Snake)
3: DaPuffster (Diddy Kong, Jigglypuff)
4: Pierce7d (Marth)
5: Bschung (Dedede)
5: Blue (Sonic)
7: Vajaja (Game and Watch)
7: Blackwaltz (Olimar)
9: Orion
9: Rouge Pit
9: Wyatt
9: Vex Kasrani
13: ChiboSempai
13: Rob
13: Pride
13: Chill
17: RJ
17: Doom
17: Dusk
17: Mr. Clutch
17: JB Andrew
17: Ulitma Scout
17: Shippo
25: Cyanide
25: GdDmt

Bye
Defeated RJ, 2-0
Defeated Vex Kasrani, 2-1
Defeated Pierce7d, 2-0
Lost to Atomsk, 2-3
Defeated DaPuffster, 3-0
Split sets with Atomsk, Split the prize.

Season's Beatings III, October 18, Ohio

1: Inui ($469.00) - MetaKnight
2: Forward ($134.00) - Snake/Pit
3: AlphaZealot ($67.00) - Diddy Kong
4: Dook - Snake/Lucario
5: Joey Fury - Snake
5: Quivo - Toon Link
7: Coma - Diddy Kong
7: Black Guile - Marth
9: Delta Punk
9: Sonic the Hedgedawg
9: McWooty
9: Tyr
13: Frame
13: Flackside
13: Pyro
13: Dad
17: Noel Brown
17: Kaj09
17: Mom
17: Thekiest
17: Lil Negrito
17: Master WGS
17: Tatsumi
17: t3hcount
25: Laoshu
25: Mindin
25: Kuroh
25: Pirin
25: Tarzan
25: Mr. J
25: Mike Arroyo
25: Virt
33: t-800
33: Jelli
33: Kyle Wahula
33: Doc
33: Clembo
33: Caps Indigo
33: Rune Kai
33: Green Thang
33: E_
33: Soulpech
33: Blood Kriby
33: Scythe Mu
33: Omega
33: King
33: EV
33: J Money
49: Kaz
49: Keits
49: Harmonic Tunes
49: Rakae
49: Clubberlang
49: Jio
49: JackG
49: Isiah Brannon
49: Ibanez Ninja
49: Dijon
49: Akira
49: VC
49: KarateLincoln
49: Tiggy
49: Pdiamond
65: JC
65: Vandy
65: Evan
65: Todd Ryujin

Bye
Defeated Mike Arroyo, 2-0
Defeated Frame, 2-0
Defeated Tatsumi, 2-0
Defeated Coma, 2-0
Defeated Quivo, 2-0
Defeated AlphaZealot, 3-2
Split with Forward
You are an ignorant moron. I just posted 100% concrete facts proving I have placed high with top players, including Mew2King, at the same tournaments as me. 100% concrete facts that I used to do well before I played Meta Knight.

You don't know ANYTHING about the tournament scene, I'm guessing?

fkacyan

Smash Hero
FYI, he played and 2stocked Dojo twice in their tourney set if I recall correctly.

EDIT: Holy **** inui.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom