• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

Eagle Smash

Smash Cadet
It'd be neat to have little reminders on the fb page that tell the admin to look at the request list, from time to time.

South Carolina natives are lazy about accepting folks, so I often end up accepting many of you.

RhyRhychan

Smash Cadet
NNID
RhyRhychan
New face to she smash scene, I got smash 4 for a 2ds and ive been playing all day to practice, any events or anything at all for that matter coming to Greenville, specifically mauldin.
Not sure of anything happening in greenvile, or nearby to be honest. :( That doesn't mean there isn't any though! Check the tournament forum here and look around! :)

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
When do fests usually occur and how would i be informed of then. Would it be through the fb page?
You only got up a smash 4 3DS main. That's not all you play...RIGHT BRO? BTW if you check the SC melee facebook page, you can see all of the upcoming events. We have one just around the corner! I think I saw you posting like, just the other day.

oh and we don't fest much here
upstate sawk
we could always start one up tho
Not sure of anything happening in greenvile, or nearby to be honest. :( That doesn't mean there isn't any though! Check the tournament forum here and look around! :)
You tryna be the only grill at extinction?

Last edited:

RhyRhychan

Smash Cadet
NNID
RhyRhychan
You only got up a smash 4 3DS main. That's not all you play...RIGHT BRO? BTW if you check the SC melee facebook page, you can see all of the upcoming events. We have one just around the corner! I think I saw you posting like, just the other day.

oh and we don't fest much here
upstate sawk
we could always start one up tho

You tryna be the only grill at extinction?
Your avatar is cute, also when/where is Extinction? I'll see if I can't make it. I haven't looked at the tournament listings in awhile.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Your avatar is cute, also when/where is Extinction? I'll see if I can't make it. I haven't looked at the tournament listings in awhile.
THX
gotta rock the Sheena wafiu haha
I think its in Anderson...THINK... sheee I just gps it every time I go lol. Check that facebook post about it for the location and times~

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Any players from Hilton Head Island, SC or Bluffton, SC area? Looking for a smash 4 scene!
I think there are a few people out there. Check the facebook group.

Might pass on extinction guys. I got beef and I don't like beef. Then again, I should probably attempt to nip this in the bud so I don't even have to worry about this crap anymore.

Last edited:

Shadow Blitz

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sectmk
I may as well quit lurking after these years. Any smash 4 events in the Charleston area?

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I hardly eat any veges, it's one of my problems x.x I am on a quest to lose 15 pounds!
I recommend the wet fantasy work out routine. If you go to extinction tomorrow, I'll tell you about its secrets.

Last edited:

RhyRhychan

Smash Cadet
NNID
RhyRhychan
If by host you mean, have to have a fest...Gtfo with that and stay in the closet
Whyyyy can't we allll be frienddsss, Ohhh whyyyy oh whyyyyyy oh whyy
To the left, to the left, put all your troubles in the box to the left.

What do you all think, should I be an inspirational/friendship producing music artist? I think I have it in me...

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Whyyyy can't we allll be frienddsss, Ohhh whyyyy oh whyyyyyy oh whyy
To the left, to the left, put all your troubles in the box to the left.

What do you all think, should I be an inspirational/friendship producing music artist? I think I have it in me...
Lemme hear your voice, then we can talk about this career.

Top Bottom