• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

cooki

Smash Cadet
I don't really have a favorite to fight... I have a least favorite to fight (re: Link) cause my roommates use him almost exclusively and noobishly and I still lose a lot w/ marth/falco/fox :(

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I still find it hilarious that we he mained Fox/Link
and I did Falco/YL

I'm just a clone of Yay
not as good as the original
: (

PS : just played ****ing teams in charleston. can you believe this ****? I just played Melee. with 3 guys. at my college.
what the ****
how can something be going right in SC for once?
IMPOSSIBLE

KodiakBear

Smash Cadet
i dont go to cofc anymore.
im just a squater in that appartment.
=P

3 guys + 1 sports commentator for RC's moral support
sorry you had to sit on the floor, that was getto

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I wasn't sure if you went there, but when I said "at my college" I was referring to that's where it took place. well, kinda.

I love the floor actually (really)

commentary makes me feel less insecure xD

stingers

Smash Obsessed
he's on sporadically but i bet he'd be down to play if you can get in contact with him. try adding his aim for best results...

Vague

Smash Rookie
Hate to interrupt the conversation, but I was wondering how you fine SC smashers would feel about some new blood. I just move back to the state a couple of weeks ago, but while I was away I picked up Brawl, got into it pretty heavy, and discovered Smashboards and AIB.

Currently I only play offline and I'm a tourny virgin, two things that I hope to rectify during the next few weeks. I know I suck compared to most of you, but I think I've pretty much learned all I can from playing against a rank 9 CPU.

Anyway, TL is my main and I'm living in Taylors about 5 minutes away from both Greer and Greenville. So yeah... I guess that's it... I'll be around.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Hate to interrupt the conversation, but I was wondering how you fine SC smashers would feel about some new blood. I just move back to the state a couple of weeks ago, but while I was away I picked up Brawl, got into it pretty heavy, and discovered Smashboards and AIB.

Currently I only play offline and I'm a tourny virgin, two things that I hope to rectify during the next few weeks. I know I suck compared to most of you, but I think I've pretty much learned all I can from playing against a rank 9 CPU.

Anyway, TL is my main and I'm living in Taylors about 5 minutes away from both Greer and Greenville. So yeah... I guess that's it... I'll be around.
That one guy, Cooki, is looking for brawl players in Greenville.

Dan2

Smash Apprentice
I know a lot of you aren't going to remember me, but I'm still up in Clemson.
I just confirmed that I'm going to be here for another 5 years or so.

I'm not much in the way of a Brawl player, but I enjoy some Melee and Brawl-

It's good to see a lot of new people on the list.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
South Carolina's epicness is just finally being realized.

Two and a half weeks 'til I'm Clemson-bound! Haha, you can kick my Captain Falcon around in Melee then, Dan! Of course, anyone who'll be up in Clemson over the summer who likes Brawl, I'd love to play, too!

KodiakBear

Smash Cadet
Trc, I tried to call you to tell I was pwning nuts in greenville this weekend.

Nothing better than than ****** **** at melee while drunk as ****.

OdoMungai is looking for players near furman. He just got into melee but definately hit him up if you are in that area.

Trc is going to have the sickest crew in no time. Beware.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
don't worry Yay I keep throwing in little reminders about "that guy in Florence"

... you could... totally come play me some time.................... how many years have I barked up that tree lol

@ Kodiak sorry I was seeing a musical at CofC and my phone was off lol but glad to hear that xD

Vague

Smash Rookie
That one guy, Cooki, is looking for brawl players in Greenville.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm pretty eager to get some competition again. No one I know personally will play against me anymore.

Are there any tournaments being held in SC? I know there was one in Rock Hill but last I checked it hadn't been updated since last month and the thread was closed.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
If you go, you'll get to meet me, the great everlasting yayuhzz, aka Don Hudson aka The One aka Your Father aka Stop Hitting Yourself aka Don't Jump aka I'm Waiting for Your Roll aka Mr. Smug aka Ya Done.

Top Bottom