• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
sorry Snap I gotta side with Eric 100% here.

I am afraid of the day that we see the best Ibuki player emerge. it will be like watching Bombsoldier's Falco for the first time back in the day. Well maybe not. Melee > all other games xD

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Good Akuma video here lol

I say Akuma is gonna make top 5 though, making Snapp have to stop playing him lol

Like I said before Akuma and maybe even Gouken are supposed to be the greatest fighters (in the Street Fighter world) but not broken in the videogames -- Which like I said before, is very hard to make happen lol

Also, when I saw Bmbsoldier's falco...I was in complete awe and utter silence

I think I'm gonna play these Characters: Makoto (of course), Ibuki, Juri, C. Viper, and as usual Sakura hahaha - I'm quite good with Sakura: my first ever street fighter main

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
lol diggin' the female characters there Omega? :D

I used Cammy and Fuerte in 4... still like Fuerte, his new ultra is sooo ****ing good. My fingers struggle to keep up with all the running shenanigans I have planned for him. And the infinite is... not easy.

Apart from that I still totally dig DeeJay. Guy and Cody are both very interesting to me and I could easily see myself maining one of them if I decided to play this game like that. Also I got a hard on for Rose all of a sudden, and Adon seems kinda crappy but he makes me laugh a lot.

Seriously, the way Adon yells "REEEVOOOOLVERRRRR" during Jaguar Revolver makes me soooo happy. Even if I lose, even if that ultra sucks compared to the other one, it doesn't matter. As long as I can hear REEEEEEEVOOOOOOLVERRRRRRRRRR I'll have a good time.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero

I used Cammy and Fuerte in 4... still like Fuerte, his new ultra is sooo ****ing good. My fingers struggle to keep up with all the running shenanigans I have planned for him. And the infinite is... not easy.

Apart from that I still totally dig DeeJay. Guy and Cody are both very interesting to me and I could easily see myself maining one of them if I decided to play this game like that. Also I got a hard on for Rose all of a sudden, and Adon seems kinda crappy but he makes me laugh a lot.

Seriously, the way Adon yells "REEEVOOOOLVERRRRR" during Jaguar Revolver makes me soooo happy. Even if I lose, even if that ultra sucks compared to the other one, it doesn't matter. As long as I can hear REEEEEEEVOOOOOOLVERRRRRRRRRR I'll have a good time.
Dude wtf happed to Dudley? i thought... :(

0megaZer0

Smash Lord

I agree with 99.99 percent of all of this :chuckle: Also, people ALL WAYS underestimate the females in ALL fighting games...Jiggs (is Jiggs a girl or boy?!?!?!?!) and Peach in SBB

I have all ways found myself attracted to the female playstyles in tradtional fighting games...Nina, Jun, Ling, Anna from Tekken ~ Makoto, Sakura, Juri, C. Viper from Street Fighter ~ Except Mortal Kombat...all the fun people were guys lol Kung Lao, Liu Kang, SCORPION lol Subzero, Ermac, Smoke, N00B Saibot and so-on and so-forth

DeeJay is the ****! Adon is not going to be that bad...I say since there are like 1,000,000,000 shotos, might as well have ONE more Muay Thai fighter....Guy and Cody were the cool ones in the Aphla series anyway :chuckle:

@ Snap. ~ For TRC, Dudley is a given..anyone who knows RC knows that lol

Ride the ice car!
ICE CAR FTW!!!!!

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I wanna play Dudley, but I'm really not used to his SSF4 playstyle. Plus Cody is easily my fav SF character with Urien.

GET READY TO DIE

RX 4 LYFE

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
no. I actually really don't like Dudley in 4. It must be the broken-ness.

No, the real reason is I HATE his voice in this game. It's just not the same. and the Rose just isn't satisfying to hit anymore either.

I wish Urien was in and Seth was gone cause Seth is just so ****ing unoriginal

@ Omega, yeah Mortal Kombat females were usually low points in the game (Sonya...)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i think most good peaches think its pretty close but slightly in marths favor. personally i suck at it so i just use jiggs

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
here are the characters i play against more than anyone

Lusk-shiek

brandon- marth/puff/mewtwo

josh-Falcon.

And when it comes to puff, marth, and falcon i completely agree with armada.

everyone knows that peach fox is about 60-40/70-30 fox because of drillshine shenanigans. And i think falco peach is in peachs favor or even.

Wow dj next time just say "Snap you have no idea what your talking about, delete your smashboards account plz"

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
If we're talking PAL, I think Peach and Sheik is pretty even. In NTSC Sheik wins though.

Marf has slight advantage. Not much.
I think Falcon/Peach is pretty even too if anything stage dependent. They can **** each other up so bad.

cooki

Smash Cadet
So back in G-wood for the summer. Got some Smash in the other night hopefully I don't get too rusty this summer I wanna play at least 2-3 times a week. Keep you guys posted i gess

Top Bottom