• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Yo guys im movin to NC charlotte in october. Im technically gonna be in weedington which is south charlotte and im like 5 min from the border. Anyone here close to that...

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Austin, I think I'm good enough to take a couple games off of you now
Are you sure? That would be some sick improvement from you man. I've played him in the past and just letting you know, Austin's much more fierce than I am, much smarter to. If you wanna take games from him you better have those mindgames ready son =P.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Especially since I sandbag like every game LOLOLOLOL

oh **** Kidd's back

I believe you Dill,
but **** you Eric.

and Charlie is awesome his accent is unbelievable. he will lure you into listening to him while he turns your character into a train wreck with his Marth.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Especially since I sandbag like every game LOLOLOLOL

oh **** Kidd's back

I believe you Dill,
but **** you Eric.

and Charlie is awesome his accent is unbelievable. he will lure you into listening to him while he turns your character into a train wreck with his Marth.
Yeah dude, I just don't have the time for smash anymore, quite sad really = /. Between work, singing, acting, working out and having a ridiculous addiction to rhythm games, I just haven't been playing lately. </3 Other things that matter more to me have simply been taking priority. SSBM will always have a place in mah heart tho :)

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
Are you sure? That would be some sick improvement from you man. I've played him in the past and just letting you know, Austin's much more fierce than I am, much smarter to. If you wanna take games from him you better have those mindgames ready son =P.
honestly Kidd I think I was better than it seemed like I was when I played you, I just didn't much confidence in myself. My L-cancelling has improved significantly since I moved off of an HDTV and onto a regular TV. but I'd love to play you more man, I love playing against fluid falcons.

also, you speak of rhythym games? you play GH at all? I'll MM you in GH2 or 3 :p

Silver_Shot

Smash Apprentice
Yeah dude, I just don't have the time for smash anymore, quite sad really = /. Between work, singing, acting, working out and having a ridiculous addiction to rhythm games, I just haven't been playing lately. </3 Other things that matter more to me have simply been taking priority. SSBM will always have a place in mah heart tho :)
Should start playing osu!

Awesome game is awesome.

Purple

Hi guys!
Alright, so is the South Carolina community really that dead? T_T

Here's a conversation starter.

Border Bash -might- be back on.

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
yo ppl wanna play tomorrow? I've not been drinking tonight, so i won't be hung over at all, bonus

also i well have to get a setup on my room, only having one on campus is as gay as the dew on a spring morn

Top Bottom