• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
oh man reading back through this thread contains some real gems. Here's something to remind us of the good times

Dr.Faust

Smash Cadet
In 3 Weeks, and Yes I mostly play fighters other then Melee but I prefer it over SSF4 and will play Melee if there's enough people , Guilty Gear is my favorite fighting game ever and I wish more people played it

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
well. I live there. I am absolutely terrible at GG, well, any fighter that isn't Melee, honestly. there is no other melee players in a 2 hour drive radius, as sad as that is. I haven't even touched the game in a few months. But I will play with you, if you desire. Something to get me away from League of Legends and my job for a change.

btw I'm pretty good at Melee, I guess. as terrible as I am at GG I would play with you though I must warn you, again, how bad I am at it. also, I main Robo-Ky and Faust.

Dr.Faust

Smash Cadet
cool i sub faust and venom and main Anji and Axl, i have't touched GG i a while too due to me not haveing a PS2 stick(I got to mod this TE) but I can teach you how to get into the game if you want. as far as melee goes how frequent are the tournaments and were are they at.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Yeah errr I guess I didn't stress it hard enough, but there really is no scene here. You will be among let's say 5 people in the entire state who play the game. Yeah. It's basically dead here.

And if you're wondering, SC has always been bad. Not THAT bad, but we've rarely (or never) had more than 10 active players at any point in our span. And no tournaments. Last SC tourney was... .... mine? Scha's? I don't even remember anymore.

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
Damn, Well how far is NC form Charleston
hella far. you're looking at 3-4 hours at least. I think Alex is in charleston a decent amount, and Spencer lives there during the summer. I'm going up to charleston for a visit somewhat soon so we could probably have a small smashfest at someone's house. william lives there as well, and wasnt there some other guy around there? RDZL or something?

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I played Melee for the first time since G6 2 last night all by myself running through some combos. It was hard at first - couldn't short hop with fox. but that only lasted maybe 2 minutes. then I was fine.

Young Link, especially, was in good form. As always.

/a blaze of hope

Top Bottom