• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

Dr.Faust

Smash Cadet
Just made it in to SC now. I live near West Ashly high which is going to be my school. Anyone live near me, if so I want to do casuals. Everyone add me on XBL. GT is DrFaustSNK. GGPO is SRKDrFaust. Look forward to the fights :)

Dr.Faust

Smash Cadet
Yeah I'm like 10-15 minutes max or something along those lines. Welcome to the misery state! :D

hot as **** these last couple of days too ;_;
Dude I came form Louisian this an't hot for me at all. I'll try to make it to your house tomorrow. PM me your address.

EDIT: Just to be shore do any of you do drugs/pot/drink or psyco because lest just say I didn't make the best choice of friends in LA

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Meh I can't do anything till next week just found out I'm working 3-9 the whole weekend. so that sucks. at least it'll be not 100 degrees like the other day.

My house is quite the safe environment. I smoke pot very rarely.

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
You're around charleston eh? Hit up Spencer (weez nutz), Austin (Caleb Wolfbrand) or Alex (buddaboi or whatever) or Dr Faust, there's a few people around there that'll play. i'm gonna try to come down there sometime soon

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I haven't boasted in a while so let me repeat for the new people that I am indeed godmode at this game.

and by godmode I mean, terrible, but I'll still win all our games *awesomeface*

idk I was never good at **** talking / spicing **** up

SaiXander / Faust I'm between James Island and downtown Charleston... harbor view road. cause you can... view the harbor...... I guess........

why haven't I been hearing from Alex and Spencer? >:(

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
I haven't boasted in a while so let me repeat for the new people that I am indeed godmode at this game.

and by godmode I mean, terrible, but I'll still win all our games *awesomeface*

idk I was never good at **** talking / spicing **** up

SaiXander / Faust I'm between James Island and downtown Charleston... harbor view road. cause you can... view the harbor...... I guess........

why haven't I been hearing from Alex and Spencer? >:(
Alex may be in Columbia. Spencer has no excuse though :D

SaiXander

Smash Apprentice
Augusta/Charleston, South Carolina, basically.
Hey, well, I'm a bored Airman and want something pleasant to do off base while I'm still around for a mere three more months. I wish I'd thought about posting here sooner, but I was content with playing league of legends after work every day at the time.

If it's a definite possibility of playing super soon, I'm totally game after 4pm most days. I can throw out a contact number via pm pretty easy.

I'm a tad afraid that I'm either rusty, or the competition I used to play at home is ancient, but I'm still up for learning even more.

Edit: I'm also mainly concerned with Melee at the potentially competitive level. Brawl is just "okay fun times sort of".

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Hey, well, I'm a bored Airman and want something pleasant to do off base while I'm still around for a mere three more months. I wish I'd thought about posting here sooner, but I was content with playing league of legends after work every day at the time.

If it's a definite possibility of playing super soon, I'm totally game after 4pm most days. I can throw out a contact number via pm pretty easy.

I'm a tad afraid that I'm either rusty, or the competition I used to play at home is ancient, but I'm still up for learning even more.

Edit: I'm also mainly concerned with Melee at the potentially competitive level. Brawl is just "okay fun times sort of".

lol I completely forgot Brawl existed for some reason :p

being rusty isn't an issue - I too have been playing League of Legends the past 4 months or so, without even one day of Melee play, which is the longest I've ever gone. I popped the game in a few days ago to see if my tech skill had diminished but to my surprise, no it really hadn't.

and if you want to play LoL my tag is the same as my screen name here. though I'm not really very good at it. well. decent I suppose.

As for me, I have Monday off, and potentially tomorrow as I'm on call @ 3. I'm sure William (KodiakBear) would play, and possibly we could recruit Spencer or Dr.Faust or Alex or whoever as well.

SaiXander

Smash Apprentice
Augusta/Charleston, South Carolina, basically.
lol I completely forgot Brawl existed for some reason :p

being rusty isn't an issue - I too have been playing League of Legends the past 4 months or so, without even one day of Melee play, which is the longest I've ever gone. I popped the game in a few days ago to see if my tech skill had diminished but to my surprise, no it really hadn't.

and if you want to play LoL my tag is the same as my screen name here. though I'm not really very good at it. well. decent I suppose.
Well, hell. Noble Gas.

Dr.Faust

Smash Cadet
Ok cool, I just got a job so I need to start saving money to get a new laptop,ASUS monitor, and a New Stick. I'm going to try to see what days I'm free to play but I do need to get a bus pass.

Top Bottom