• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

Flamehaze101

Smash Rookie
Hey anybody play smash in the Kershaw to Lancaster area? Been looking play with some people. Been playing with Bo.

I play Brawl because I find Melee to be bad.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
If you'd look back a little bit Holymarth you'd see he's responding to Regin saying "*** it im out" which is a pretty reasonable reaction to even being in South Carolina (not even counting smash scenes or lack thereof)
Ilu <3

Hey, what's up guys? It's been forever. Thought I'd pop by and say hello again for a change lol :3

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Intentional double post

OH MAH GAWD this thread is inactive. Where you at, SC? Everyone died! Oh no!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
still play locally. but i quit so im not traveling to anything more than an hour away. But im still down to play at my place if people want.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Ah, sounds good Gaia.

Also RC, I didn't mean who Stingers was speaking to, I meant who he was referring to when he spoke about a player who's arguably the best in North America living in our state. Best player for what? Melee/Brawl, and who?

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Only 4-5 months, eh? You poor guy! Being stuck in SC can be the worst. :p Try ALL YOUR LIFE. HNNNNNNNNNGH. Forever condemned.

Yeah, sounds about right. That's probably around when I last posted here. I vanished, haha. I remember you though now that I'm back. Hope everything is well with you!

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Went to The Bulldog Brawl today! It was insane seeing so many old faces in one place. Had a good time but I do ultimately feel as though it is impossible for me to place because the same thing happens every time. I can physically move very quickly in the game, but because I have nobody to actually play against, I have no reaction time against opponents so all it takes to beat me is to run me over, really.

Got knocked out Round 1. Sorry, SC. I tried. :(

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Gonna be going to a tournament in Detroit, MI at Youmacon! Very excited. Considering going to the tournament in *******, GA on the 27th for Melee, but may not depending on gas money problems.

Also I realized that I sabotaged myself at The Bulldog Brawl. I now know that the medicine I take for ADD turns my hands ICE COLD. As in you know normally if you hold a controller that the controller naturally heats up? Mine wouldn't. No matter how long I played. I even went out to my car to turn the heat on, to no avail lol. This caused my hands to freeze up like no other, making me unable to react to anything my opponents did.

I want to go to another tournament w/o this medication and see what the difference (if any) would be. Sure I'll still get beat up, but at least I won't be an ice cube while it happens, and maybe I'll do a bit better.

Shoutouts to triple posting, wheretf are you SC?

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Im still here, come here and play. I play both melee and brawl consistantly. I could probably get regin to come out as well.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Dang Black Mantis I'd totally make that tournament but I'm gonna be in Detroit MI at Youmacon while this is going on! Ironically I'll be entering the smash tournament there and coincidentally it's on the same day lol, oh goodness.

Awesome Gaia X, good to hear you're still willing to go out and play people.

I need to play you guys sometime haha! It would be mad fun :3

Also all of SC needs to go to the tourny Black Mantis linked, it's mad hype and should be too good! Rep our state!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
no one in sc travels. Me and reg did anymore but we dont do tournaments anymore only casuals

Regin

Smash Cadet
I'm around haha. Just been observing this thread xD. Sooo, who wants to play with Gaia and I?

Gaia is the only that has actually proven that he plays lol. Though I'm done with serious tournies until SSB4 [you guys better start coming out to play ssb4 >|D], I still want to get some ppl together to game (especially for Halo 4 lol).

Flame...are you willing to drive about 40minutes to play?

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Silence you both suck, let's go I am God at Project M

money matches are for losers, shirt match, I'll win your shirt off of you

scha-k-47

Smash Journeyman
Greenville, SC (summer) West Chester, PA (school)
Been a while, but I am back in the Greenville area until the end of November.

If anyone is interested in playing then just let me know.
I play melee, Street Fighter IV, KoF XIII, and Marvel all at a competent level.

I do not and will not play brawl.
Make me less bored SC!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
kryp what part of columbia you in? Im in lexington. I play melee and am willing to play and host stuff at my place if people are interested.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Been a while, but I am back in the Greenville area until the end of November.

If anyone is interested in playing then just let me know.
I play melee, Street Fighter IV, KoF XIII, and Marvel all at a competent level.

I do not and will not play brawl.
Make me less bored SC!
I don't believe this ****.

I missed you AGAIN?

Kill me please.

That's so unfair. Not your fault, of course. I shoulda looked at this thread more carefully.

Top Bottom