• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Wait, people in Charleston? I'm a people in Charleston too, and I live downtown!

I'm also up in Clemson a LOT, since I live in Clemson (I'm going to school down here in Charleston).

EDIT: I should probably say that I mostly play Brawl and mostly as Link, and I do play Melee, but I'm not as good, and I usually play Captain Falcon (I lost my ability to play Ness once Brawl came out and I had to relearn Ness :( )

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
Clemson, eh? :o
I'm in Clemson too :O
And I'm pretty out of practice, but I'd be game to play for a while sometime, and I've got some friends up here who'd play too.

You primarily Melee? Or Brawl? Or both? And when are you normally up here?

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Well, I'm mostly up whenever I'm not totally swamped with work or for holidays, like this weekend for Easter, and I'll be back up for the Summer starting early in May. I mostly play Brawl, a little bit of Melee, although I've gotten pretty bad at Melee since I last played, I'd bet.

You wouldn't happen to know a guy named Dan who mained Mewtwo up there, would you? He's the only guy I know who really plays much back in Clemson.

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
Haha, yeah, I know Dan. Or... at least I know of him. Well, I know him, but he doesn't know me. Last time I met him, I wasn't worth anything at the game and he didn't pay me any mind ^^;;

But, cool man. I'm a Brawl guy myself. We'll have to play sometime :D

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I remember Dan2 : ) he's a cool guy.

I got made fun of by some Brawl kids at College of Charleston today >_>
told me "Melee is for ***s who practice glitches for hours a day" or something.
yeah...

anyway, lolbox where the **** are you let's play some Melee LOL
and Huggles if you ever want to play Melee, I'm all kinds of ready. I would also play some Brawl+ I guess, but not normal Brawl, I'm pretty terrible at it anyways. Just offering.

Come on Charleston let's do this xD

Purple

Hi guys!
yes, i did play foxy, and i wasn't very happy about it. Apparently he sandbags a lot, so it ruined my OoS experience :(.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
More like 4 and a half after you factor in all of I-385 NB being shut down for 10 months :(

I'm living in Charleston right now. I probably spend about 2/3 of my time in Charleston for school, and most of the time when I'm on break I'm back up in Clemson. I live downtown in Charleston at the moment, and will be down here until the beginning of May.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
*Found the post*

And the full rant of why I didn't go to HERB 3:
Okay. So I've been looking forward to this tourney for 4-6 months Right? I've been so hyped for it. I told my parents ATLEAST 3 months before hand and I MADE sure they knew how important it was to me. And just FYI I don't ask my parents for alot. I don't ask for clothes, or shoes or games or anything. Well anyway, they KNEW how important it was to me. I reminded my parents atleast once every 2 weeks because I know that they forget about stuff.

In the last couple weeks (about 3) I reminded my parents that I needed to pre-reg over and over. They always procrastinated it. When it was announced that we could pay at the door, I told my parents and it was all good. Seemingly.

So the day before HERB I asked my dad if he was still taking me in the morning and he said no. Of ourse I was very upset and I asked why he wasn't.

He said he didn't have any mney to take me.

Now let me tell you guys something. In the past 3 months I HYPED this too my parents over and over and over. They bought 2 pictures and frames for the family room. We went out to dinner atleast 10 times. 2 of which were the week before. My parents baught 2 $30 games for my SISTER. She doesn't even play the wii and none-the-less they were the worst 2 games ever (Rayman Rabbids and Guinnes World Records). And they buy all this crap for them while I never asked for anything except maybe stuff for school. I always keep in mind that money is tight when I ask for ANYTHING. Now I want to go to the ONLY thing that has been important to me for the past I don't know how long and I can't go. I hate my family so much. It's so unfair. I have nothing to look forward too and I feel like crap. It's so stupid.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i was a supporter of reflex going wario
until I saw that 0-death squirtle gimp on halberd
g-g-g-g-god****

Top Bottom