• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Yay, if you drive to Charleston to play him, I will personally find you and stab you in the ****ing throat for not coming to play me for over three years now :/

YOU GONNA.
PAY.
WHAT.
YOU.
OWE.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I told you today was gonna be super swamped in schoolwork (or else we'd be playing right now) I have run all over this god**** city today I swear

I sent you my addy on here, can't wait to actually relax tomorrow for a change

PS : hey South Carolina, I'm gonna be uploading something on May 1st. I'll prolly post in our social room. I'll make a trailer soon and put it on youtube. I know it's probably not that exciting but... I am having a lot of fun making it so, just be happy.

It's not a combo video (or a video at all) but parts of it are certainly smash related

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
lol :D Melee for life

need something to buzz me up after all this school **** I have tomorrow UGRGRGRG
AND DA POST COUNT RISING WHILE I RAMBLE ABOUT NON SMASH STUFF ON A SMASH FORUM

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
dude had a ridiculously good time playing Melee today :D

I was playing really good too and that hardly ever happens!!! I needed something good to happen today, too...

I was really worried when the Wii wasn't working right lol

Top Bottom