• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

lolbox

Smash Cadet
lol sorry i didnt play that well, NO JOHNS XD i need my controller!! ill remember to bring it the next time im up here so we can play again ^^

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
Wait, people in Charleston? I'm a people in Charleston too, and I live downtown!

I'm also up in Clemson a LOT, since I live in Clemson (I'm going to school down here in Charleston).

EDIT: I should probably say that I mostly play Brawl and mostly as Link, and I do play Melee, but I'm not as good, and I usually play Captain Falcon (I lost my ability to play Ness once Brawl came out and I had to relearn Ness :( )
Hey, I'm Clemson and stumbled upon this post by incredible chance. If you are ever in the area and want to play some brawl send me an message.

I'm actually in Charleston (area) some too but, I'm normally spend all that time visiting with my family unless a tournament or something exciting is happening.

cooki

Smash Cadet
well I've been quite busy! but this past year I've gotten into melee pretty hardcore... I may like it more than Brawl T_T I play falco/marth mostly

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
kodiakbear, if you're some brawl kid on a fake account trying to get me excited I'm gonna jump off my ****ing roof

but if you're serious I will play you any day all day every day. message me on AIM or on here. Where you at in Chucklytownz?
warning : I am the ****ing **** at this game

Yayuhz look out I'm coming for that title (while he continues to ignore everything I say...)

@ Snap : LOL! I need to look at that picture now.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
kodiakbear, if you're some brawl kid on a fake account trying to get me excited I'm gonna jump off my ****ing roof

but if you're serious I will play you any day all day every day. message me on AIM or on here. Where you at in Chucklytownz?
warning : I am the ****ing **** at this game

Yayuhz look out I'm coming for that title (while he continues to ignore everything I say...)

@ Snap : LOL! I need to look at that picture now.
STOP MESSAGES ME WHEN I'M NOT HERE *******

Also, I'm bad at this game so you are da bess now

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
you are da bess now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZR0QOLlX1c

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'M UNBEATABLE
WALKIN DOWN THIS ENDLESS HIGHWAY
NOTHIN BUT MY FRIENDS BESIDE ME
WE'LL NEVER GIVE IN, WE'LL NEVER REST
ADVANCED MELEE IS THE ULTIMATE TEST
FROM THE EARTH, THE LAND, THE SEA, AND SKY
THEY CAN NEVER WIN, BUT THEY SURE CAN TRY!

OHHHH, I'M UNBEATABLE
MELEE
ADVANCED BATTLE
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'M UNDEFEATABLE
FROM THE STARS TO THE ANCIENT PAST
THEY COME TO PLAY BUT THEY'LL NEVER LAST

WHOAOAOAOAOAHHHH BRAWL SUUUUCKS
ADVANCED MELEE
I'M BEATABLE

(caps)

CFMR

Smash Cadet
yo yo! this is CFMR coming from charleston. me and my friend kodiakbear smash.

mains are c. falcon, marth and falco. young link and DK are pretty fun too.

TheGreatBo

Smash Apprentice
So I just played Brawl for the first time in over a month and it just wasn't fun. So I think I'm going to get Brawl-, it just seems fun. Snap we need to play Melee/Brawl+ sometime soon.

Top Bottom