• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ssbm Dc++ Hub Thread, #1 Resource For Vids, Read First Post!

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I miss lying about tournament results and making all of the top players hate me :)

I also miss Snex, Drephen, and Dope :(

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i'm always on the hub also. not so much over 2009 since my collwerge blocked dc, but i just found a good proxy so i'm back to 24/7 hub status

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
An IRC channel on something like Gamesurge would be easy. Most competitive gaming communities have it.

i'm always on the hub also. not so much over 2009 since my collwerge blocked dc, but i just found a good proxy so i'm back to 24/7 hub status
Wait, the hub is still up?!?! You mean other DC++ servers right...

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Is this down again?

I'm getting an error

[09:29] *** Connecting to smash.servegame.com...
[09:29] *** The requested address is not valid in its context.

SleepyK

we think the hub might really be dead this time. WJ, come save us

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
i used to be on the hub way back, remember taking up all the bandwidth in the apartment because of omnigamer's massive collection.

Steelia

Smash Champion
Wow, I'm surprised I never saw (or even knew) about this before.
Keeping tabs on it for later, just in case it picks up again.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
WJ was the best GundamWing Endless Duel player for his time. Me, Big C, and MikeG used to play him alot.

His Epyon was maddd gay.

Best thing I liked about WJ is that if you typed in "WGay" on the chat, you got auto-banned haha. He somehow made it that way.
Dude was too funny.

shogun

Smash Journeyman
Not sure if it's coming back or not, it was definitely the best ever smash chat that ever existed, and best place to share smash matches up until flash video sites became popular.

SleepyK

shogun posted. that's how awesome the hub is.
bring it back, wj

D1

OMG its shogun :O!

I remember way back in the day when SleepyK hooked me up w/ exclusive vids!

Those were the dayyyyyyyyyys.

W.J

Smash Ace
Attention: Hub users!

Due to a busy schedule I had been unable to devote the proper amount of work to the hub. Because of popular demand, I will immediately start working on getting the hub back up, and it shall be up before the end of the week (maybe even today) but users should do their part and keep the hub active with users... Do your part with users and I will do my best to make accommodation

shogun

Smash Journeyman
shogun posted. that's how awesome the hub is.
bring it back, wj
Everyone on the hub who were once enemies are nowadays friends. :heart: :colorful:

OMG its shogun :O!

I remember way back in the day when SleepyK hooked me up w/ exclusive vids!

Those were the dayyyyyyyyyys.
What up fella D111111111111111111111111oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, you should come back on when WJ puts it back up.

Due to a busy schedule I had been unable to devote the proper amount of work to the hub. Because of popular demand, I will immediately start working on getting the hub back up, and it shall be up before the end of the week (maybe even today) but users should do their part and keep the hub active with users... Do your part with users and I will do my best to make accommodation
Yoyo there it is, I'll try and get M2K to get on the hub more like he used to cause that'd probably get more people to come.

and WJ should still be backroom or something, the knowledge base of most techniques began from the hub even prior to when WJ was the owner of it. (Russ/Ross and then before him Koopa or something like that)

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
lol, this is like one happy reunion xD

Good to see WJ and Shogun are still alive :)

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Does anyone remember when me and Meowkitty tricked everyone on the hub into thinking that Mew2king got arrested from trying to stab Dope?

I remember King and HugS being super pissed at us haha.

BACH helped spread the lie too xD

frotaz37

Smash Lord

I really do love you, ya know.

Top Bottom