• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ssbm Dc++ Hub Thread, #1 Resource For Vids, Read First Post!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i had a dream the hub was back and i was happy
then i woke up and :(

THeDarKnesS

Smash Journeyman
I suck at internet ****. So is this just a way to share files directly among smashers? And relatively how fast is it?

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
Isn't it as fast as the individual's upload speed? Otherwise all our files would be in a big pool or something

Mr.C

Smash Master
Is the hub still active? Trying to get on and see how everyone is doing.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
It is hilarious that this topic is still around, especially in the light of my upcoming history posts.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Hmm, wonder if I make a new hub if the newcomers of Brawl would use it.

THeDarKnesS

Smash Journeyman
It is hilarious that this topic is still around, especially in the light of my upcoming history posts.
I read your thread and then it dawned on me that this hub was the same one you were talking about from way back when.

Its ****ing dusty in here :laugh:

Mr.C

Smash Master
chilling out, maxing, and relaxing all cool
and all shooting some b-ball outside of school

Good to see you're alive. Play smash again yo.
nice lol. i haven't played smash in over three years. everyone in texas plays ****ty brawl. :ohwell:

Mr.C

Smash Master
get in contact with wj then foo lol. i already messaged him on facebook and no answer.

Mr.C

Smash Master

W.J

Smash Ace
Hub was supposed to be back, it went down while i was in toronto attending the funerral of my cousin. I got back but someone had already taken the smash.servegame.com address from me. I have already put the hub back up, but I just need the address back... I know I keep saying this, but I have been busy as of late.. fortunately, I am getting some free time, So I will update all the hub stuff, try to get a page up and do a revised guide

Mr.C AKA Rob Clark AKA Triple OG, PM me and hit me up lets talk.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
WJJJJJJJJ

i miss u

new hub isn't the same as old hub

Mr.C

Smash Master
Hub was supposed to be back, it went down while i was in toronto attending the funerral of my cousin. I got back but someone had already taken the smash.servegame.com address from me. I have already put the hub back up, but I just need the address back... I know I keep saying this, but I have been busy as of late.. fortunately, I am getting some free time, So I will update all the hub stuff, try to get a page up and do a revised guide

Mr.C AKA Rob Clark AKA Triple OG, PM me and hit me up lets talk.
Motha Sucka! I'm using .org atm, I'll shut this hoe down soon as you bring the old one back up.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
i havent slept in 3 days... i keep having nightmares where i log into the hub and its just me and sheridan *shivers*

Top Bottom