• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Utah Power Rankings (last updated on - Brawl: 03/08/10 Melee: 01/10/10)

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Falcon has a pink costume
I did have Falcon...it was for Chris's slot. <_<
Yoshi's was the only one that I had pink images of (due to Rade). Since it coincidentally matched to what Z'zgashi said, I decided to do it last minute. I didn't really care to edit anything else except for Falcon...
But whatever...it's over...
inb4itsoverwhenisayitsover

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
if we have a top ten i might actually make it cuz ive never placed lower than 9th EVAR!!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
The best capcom vs. game imo was cvs2, that was such a great game.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
The best capcom vs. game imo was cvs2, that was such a great game.
I agree with this statement. CvS2 was the best versus game. MvC2 is my favorite, even though I suck at the game.
TvC... is alright. I didn't find it too special. That's understandable since it's a new VS series. I haven't played it in so long.
I need to play real people again. Online is dumb and people always disconnect from me when I win.

And I don't think this belongs in the PR thread. :laugh:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
K well back on topic...

If we got more people to join the smash scene would the power rankings go back to top ten?
if the scene ever is revived and we get more people then will we get a top 10?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
The Utah Smash scene needs something like Smash Missionaries. It shouldn't be hard for you guys. :laugh:
Just think of it as practice for your real missions. lol

C!Z

Smash Lord
There needs to be 30+ at least. Half of the scene shouldn't be ranked. That way people strive more for those positions.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
K well I've tried converting some friends, I got one to come and almost another too once. I also got a friend to play it because he'd never heard of it, and I have 4 or so friends I tend to ask about going to a tournament occasionally.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
We would need at least 20 REGULAR ATTENDEES to have a top-10. Suddenly getting a tournament of 20+ due to a surge of new players that comes only once and then are never heard of again isn't going to warrant a top-10. Right now, we may get mid-to-high teens entered in the tournament, but only about a dozen can be considered "The Regulars", so there won't be a top-10 right now; SO QUIT ASKING!
And it's not like it matters at the current situation, since we may not even have a tournament scene anymore. This thread is getting much more posts than it needs for the current situation. :dizzy:

Top Bottom