• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL VA Melee finder *Over 200 served! Yay!* updated 12/16/08

Corigames

Smash Hero
Hi all of you lovely state neighbors. I just recently moved in from AZ back to my home in WV. I wanted to jump start a Melee scene in WV, but I don't think anyone is enthusiastic about it. So, I'm going to hold a tournament out of my house to see if people are interested in coming. I already set up a page with all the info on it:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=208642

So why am I talking to you? I need attendants! As of right now, I'm not sure how many people are going to come, as I just posted it yesterday. I know there is a lot of talent in VA, so I would love it if some of you came. I know it can be/is a very long drive for you guys, so I understand you not coming.

I just wanted to put this out there.
Thank you

namynam

Smash Rookie
Hey im lookin for some comp in the VA area near Leesburg, or Fairfax, i'll prob be posting around more in the threads, but im here only till December 23rd, so if your up to play some lemme kno, just PM me, cya.

c3gill

Smash Ace
c3gill- I am living in Charlottesville (UVA) for school, but my house is in Poquoson (where Langley Air Force Base and NASA are located)

Obama09

Smash Rookie
Obama09 (real name Kwame) lives in Virginia Beach, VA. Also I just got accepted into ODU for the class 0f 2013. I am probably going there so put me down for that too.

Not going to ODU anymore. I am now VCU bound :D.

Top Bottom