• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official: Waco Circle * New Videos *

adiverrdescends

Smash Apprentice
Hey I'm new at baylor and was just wondering if there was anyone in the area or here that would like to play

my screen name is - adiverrdescends

pogo

Smash Apprentice
Baylor

hey man, I go to Baylor too and would definitely be up for playing..there's not much competition that goes to baylor, but the guys around waco are pretty good. I will instant message you sometime

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
hey man, I go to Baylor too and would definitely be up for playing..there's not much competition that goes to baylor, but the guys around waco are pretty good. I will instant message you sometime
Hey pogo everyone in my crew has grown ALOT better, We should play again to see how we match up. Also rumor has it that hylian is going to school down here, maybe you should play him too.

pogo

Smash Apprentice
haha most definitely i'll play again but I am not any better. I played diver today..he's pretty good and will match up well with us. Dare i say BAYLOR vs WACO?

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
haha most definitely i'll play again but I am not any better. I played diver today..he's pretty good and will match up well with us. Dare i say BAYLOR vs WACO?
Hmm.. * Smirks * Glad too see your smash spirit is still alive, I was thinking since brawl would be releasing soon that you might not be intrested anymore. Baylor vs Waco ? I say, I do indeed like the sound of that. Lets be sure to have an even amount of smasher on the team. We can do something like... a crew battle ? 5 members each Vs each other 3 out of 5 rounds ? Winner takes title as toughest crew in waco ? Afterwards we can do tons of free play. Were shall this Historical Event take place ;) ?

Sad to say we lost one of our best players. Also when would be a good time to start this ?

pogo

Smash Apprentice
I could see about 5 on 5..im not sure we have that many though. im not sure when it would happen..school just started so it's hard to round people up to play..but i know i'd be up for it and diver would make thebaylor squad..i know a couple others but i am not sure if they still go here..

Ultra Nova

Smash Apprentice
I could see about 5 on 5..im not sure we have that many though. im not sure when it would happen..school just started so it's hard to round people up to play..but i know i'd be up for it and diver would make thebaylor squad..i know a couple others but i am not sure if they still go here..
When ever you can round some people up just send me or Oblivion some pm's. We will both be around smashboards alot. When you do gather some people up we can setup the date for the tourny.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I'm calling it right now...WACO TOURNAMENT! I'll bring Dallas, you bring drinks.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm calling it right now...WACO TOURNAMENT! I'll bring Dallas, you bring drinks.

I'll bring Austin, you bring chicks.

We can smash all night.

starboardman

Smash Apprentice
I used to live in Waco, I'm in Austin now, but I still have some family in Waco so I go up there or through there at least once a month usually. I also went to this smash tourney at the CPL Dallas Championship at the end of August, it was pretty cool, but I got my murdered. I'm not that great, probably C-Class according to megaman-x rating system. But, I'm always up for a good evening of smashing and learning and gaining more experience. :)

Lemme know...

bluezaft

The True Zaft
There's only one place to settle this.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=95350

Waco and Dallas need a reunion, and this tournament seems like it'll be pretty large. Plus there are going to be 'for fun' Crew Battle challenges flying everywhere so you'll fit right in. Don't pretend like it isn't logical to drive to Dallas for Waco crew battles.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0

Waco and Dallas need a reunion, and this tournament seems like it'll be pretty large. Plus there are going to be 'for fun' Crew Battle challenges flying everywhere so you'll fit right in. Don't pretend like it isn't logical to drive to Dallas for Waco crew battles.
I feel so betrayed bluezaft. :(

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=114371

Half way sounds better, but I think everyone should attend both tournaments.

thereaperX

Smash Cadet
why isn't UGC: Kidd on the waco players list?

also, who is better, UGC: Kidd or Sora Keyblade Master? just wondering......

pogo

Smash Apprentice
we should at least have another waco tournament without the lame TOURNAMENT mode being selected..and turn stages off..im still working on finding baylor people. i would be up for playing this coming weekend or the one after that

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
yeah im definitely up for a crew type of battle.
perhaps we can get something done this coming up weekend, it would be cool if you all were not too busy, to maybe play some friendlies during the week.

Although, pogo didn't mention me (his roommate)...I'm down for anything!!!
Cool. Well pogo if you can find one more person to fit your team we can settle for just a 4 on 4 crew battle, but we should really get something done before the Tag-Force circuit starts.

where do you guys usually play?
We use to play at Nova's place but now we play here " 3008 30th n bosque " its not far from gamestop/game crazy, maybe a mile down the road perhaps less.

well i say we could do it at my place, but i live in a very small dorm sooo...
Well a 4 on 4 crew battle shouldnt take up too much space. It would be cool if we could do it some where on Baylor, Our usual spot is fine but we want to take a break from smashing there too often.

maybe..i have a living room but not a very big tv set..
Well... maybe we can bring a tv if your spot is fine.

I used to live in Waco, I'm in Austin now, but I still have some family in Waco so I go up there or through there at least once a month usually. I also went to this smash tourney at the CPL Dallas Championship at the end of August, it was pretty cool, but I got my murdered. I'm not that great, probably C-Class according to megaman-x rating system. But, I'm always up for a good evening of smashing and learning and gaining more experience. :)

Lemme know...
Well I guess it depends on how often you can make it down here. My crew is pretty adabt when it comes to playing smash. We can smash just about anywhere aslong as its in or near waco. We have crew member in Austin right now. Well I guess I can give you a number to call for when ever you feel like smashing.

Here (254) 424-7622 : Ask for Anthony and about Smash, and Smashboards. May want to metion my name too. But that should be enough for him to know what your talking about.

Hmm.... Thanks but I think we'll handle this one ourself... maybe we can catch he next one.
I mean leave waco for waco related affairs ?

why isn't UGC: Kidd on the waco players list?

also, who is better, UGC: Kidd or Sora Keyblade Master? just wondering......
...... Who are you ? In all honesty, After I went to play my cousins awhile back, alittle after the " Sora Saga " I told him about Smashboards, And the Advance techs.... He told me he was intrested and would make a Screen account. Turns out he ended up making this forum. I havent played him in awhile so im not sure if he still plays. But ill invite him to our next smash fest.

we should at least have another waco tournament without the lame TOURNAMENT mode being selected..and turn stages off..im still working on finding baylor people. i would be up for playing this coming weekend or the one after that
Hmm.... Are you sure Pogo ? Because I dont want to call your cell again and end up with a " Hmm not today but maybe next weekend response " Also if we do have this at your place how many people can come with ? Im sure you dont want too many people.

adiverrdescends

Smash Apprentice
hey if anyone from the waco area wants to play during the week and wouldn't mind coming to my dorm just give me a call my number is 469 878 2054

thereaperX

Smash Cadet
...... Who are you ? In all honesty, After I went to play my cousins awhile back, alittle after the " Sora Saga " I told him about Smashboards, And the Advance techs.... He told me he was intrested and would make a Screen account. Turns out he ended up making this forum. I havent played him in awhile so im not sure if he still plays. But ill invite him to our next smash fest.
o ok i was just wondering.

who am i? someone who'd be ranked A++++++ based on your ranking system lolo

pogo

Smash Apprentice
Hmm.... Are you sure Pogo ? Because I dont want to call your cell again and end up with a " Hmm not today but maybe next weekend response " Also if we do have this at your place how many people can come with ? Im sure you dont want too many people.
Yeah, I know i give that answer a lot, but y'all usually call late at night when i already have made plans. If you want to set something up before the day-of let me know. if y'all bring a cube my living room is big enough for 2 tvs going on. i can play this friday OR saturday night..just let me know and ill try to get a hold of the baylor people.

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
I feel so betrayed bluezaft. :(

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=114371

Half way sounds better, but I think everyone should attend both tournaments.
My team has my plains to attend yours. I heard one of the baylor people say that could make it as well. If they want they can come with us.

hey if anyone from the waco area wants to play during the week and wouldn't mind coming to my dorm just give me a call my number is 469 878 2054

Thanks Diver, We`ll try to call early in the day. What time you do you finish your classes?

o ok i was just wondering.

who am i? someone who'd be ranked A++++++ based on your ranking system lolo
A+++++++ wow, not only does that class not exist. But according to the chart that still wouldnt even make you the best. I guess your not very good then.

Who is this fool
Hmm... Not sure, but I think it may be Hylians joke account... or maybe Jake13`s.
Anyways, whats been up Wil ? You ever gonna come down and visit with us ?

Yeah, I know i give that answer a lot, but y'all usually call late at night when i already have made plans. If you want to set something up before the day-of let me know. if y'all bring a cube my living room is big enough for 2 tvs going on. i can play this friday OR saturday night..just let me know and ill try to get a hold of the baylor people.

Yea, If anyone calls normally its Anthony. He doesnt have very good timeing and tends to call everyone at night. But I suppose, we can get this done Friday since we have to leave for a tournament this coming up Saturday. And I guess we`ll give diver a call and play a few matches with him sometime this week.

adiverrdescends

Smash Apprentice
hey if you wanted to play tomorrow after 5:30 or wednesday after 3:30 or thursday would be alright too i just have a class that ends at 7:30 then so if you wouldn't mind playing a bit later. as for my phone i don't have one as of right now but you could call my roommate and just ask for me (tadeo) his phone number is 409 659 6961. just tell him that you want to contact me to smash and ill probably be with him

thereaperX

Smash Cadet
A+++++++ wow, not only does that class not exist. But according to the chart that still wouldnt even make you the best. I guess your not very good then.
I guess so. I'm not that great, but I am better than you at this game lol.

starboardman

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the # Oblivion... I might be in Waco this weekend... or the next. So hopefully I'll get to smash it up with you Wacko people sometime.

adiverrdescends

Smash Apprentice
hey if you wanted to play tomorrow after 5:30 or wednesday after 3:30 or thursday would be alright too i just have a class that ends at 7:30 then so if you wouldn't mind playing a bit later. as for my phone i don't have one as of right now but you could call my roommate and just ask for me (tadeo) his phone number is 409 659 6961. just tell him that you want to contact me to smash and ill probably be with him

hey i said that i didn't have a phone anymore, but now i do so if any of you wanna play call me at 469 878 2054. i can play pretty much whenever

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Hey all, havnt been by the forums in awhile, is anything going on in waco anytime soon? I've been itching to play some smash lately, gotten way too out of practice. So yeah if anyone wants to play some friendly matches, hit me up on aim, msn, or call me or something. By the way, me = D rank? where did this come from? I havn't played anyone in months for that to be based on o.O

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
Hey all, havnt been by the forums in awhile, is anything going on in waco anytime soon? I've been itching to play some smash lately, gotten way too out of practice. So yeah if anyone wants to play some friendly matches, hit me up on aim, msn, or call me or something. By the way, me = D rank? where did this come from? I havn't played anyone in months for that to be based on o.O
Yea lots of stuff is happening in waco, Our first big tournament is coming up soon. So you might wanna team up with someone if you want to enter that one. And we thought you ditched out on us man. We played you once and never saw you again. Also we dont have your cell number man, And I dont have you on messenger.

Sorry shiken, hehehee :laugh: but thats why, that last time we played was along time ago. Around that time we were d-rank our selfs. If you want we can play some matches today. Call this number if your intrested it. ( 254 ) 424-7622. Ask about smash.

:( Now that I think about it...... there are atleast 4 other waco smashers that posted once in this forum and never showed up again. I wonder what happened.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Hm, a team tournament? I'll see if my friend would be able to make that, when is it? By the way you can add him to the list as well, put him in as "Deadguy" He's usually pretty busy with work but he likes to play when he gets the chance to, and he's a bit better than me. I coulda swore i had my cell in my profile somewhere, but here it is (254) 722-4365. Yeah its been so long since i played anyone other than deadguy I probably dont remember who you were lol. Add me to msn or whatever you got, i know i have that info in my profile, so message me and I'll add you. I'll give you a call after i eat some dinner. And about the forum activity, I think I just forgot about this forum or something, I'll keep a Tab open with this thread so I'll be a bit more active I guess, heh. Honestly that D-ranking is probably right, I really don't think I'm that good, although if we're talking smash 64, I'm willing to do money matches. xD Anwyays yeah I'll give you a call tonight after I eat somethin and maybe you guys can come by here, or something.

Top Bottom