• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official: Waco Circle * New Videos *

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
Waco sucks in a big big way when it comes to having a diversity in players. Lets all reach out and spread some c-stick love so we can all have a smashing time together you guys! Oh yeah and the blue goggle pichu rocks 4-eva.
lol , who are you ?

you crazy dami....we are awesome as far as diversity....bleh:mad:
Honestly we dont.

Dude no Game and Watch, Ness, Bowser, Mewtwo, IC's, or Ganon, just to name a few. We need to be able to know how to fight different chars that are good. All I really see is Falcons, Foxes, Falcos, and the ocassional Link, Samus, and Dr. Mario. Diversity man, we can't beat the MAN like this...we need affirmative action.
:laugh: The ocassional Link..... Hey thats me ! ;)

Hmm... adam also plays jiggs, ismael plays mario and I play luigi. Anthoney plays peach and so has ismael of late. Andrew of course plays pikachu. So we have a little diversity, but we could branch out more.
Thats not ligit anymore, Adam doesnt play jiggly nearly as much anymore, Same for Ishmael his new main is Falco now or Peach ? Anthoney doesnt play peach anymore because of the Waco player`s lack of orginality, ( Mostly Ishmael ) Andrew of course sucks with pikachu, And doesnt really play him anymore new main.... Fox ? And I tend to play who ever is not being mained at the time.

... im just here to say ....trucker hat pikachu rocks ... 4 evah !!!!!!!!!

and i wont be able to make itto any gatherings tonight ... i have a smash party to go to at school tonight
No one cares, your opinion means nothing to the world.

Edit: Today is Friday, Shikin if your up for it Lets smash tonight. Diver you too.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Yep yep, lets get some matches going on! My place is good tonight no curfew at all on weekends.

HANA

Smash Apprentice
lol , who are you ?

Honestly we dont.

:laugh: The ocassional Link..... Hey thats me ! ;)

Thats not ligit anymore, Adam doesnt play jiggly nearly as much anymore, Same for Ishmael his new main is Falco now or Peach ? Anthoney doesnt play peach anymore because of the Waco player`s lack of orginality, ( Mostly Ishmael ) Andrew of course sucks with pikachu, And doesnt really play him anymore new main.... Fox ? And I tend to play who ever is not being mained at the time.

No one cares, your opinion means nothing to the world.

Edit: Today is Friday, Shikin if your up for it Lets smash tonight. Diver you too.
cmon man why you being like that...i was gonna ask you to stay at my house next weekend too...now i just dont know...and Dami is Damian....duh

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Well in that case, we should all do something saturday, since nothing happened tonight >_>

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
cmon man why you being like that...i was gonna ask you to stay at my house next weekend too...now i just dont know...and Dami is Damian....duh
ç

Honestly its the truth, Im not going to water it down just because everyone can see it. But I suppose you are right for the most part. I guess I didnt have to say it like that.

Well in that case, we should all do something saturday, since nothing happened tonight >_>

Sorry about that shiken, but I had to go shoping at HEB with my mom. But Rymone and I are free today so im pretty sure we can smash today what time are you free today ?

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
I'm off work now, so yeah anybody that wants to play gimme a call, or I'll try calling you if i already know your number so if you don't get a call from me, call me!

edit: Hey oblivion, every time i try to call your cell it says "This person is not accepting calls at this time, try again later." Do i got the wrong number or is your phone messed up or something?

edit2: Good games everyone tonight, I really feel like I'm starting to geta hang of using kirby better, and he might just not suck so bad after all. just gotta work on not using the useless throws, commiting suicide by air dodge, and doing that **** running attack when i dont want to. oh, and my aim >_>; Now then, as for tomorrow, I got NO work so it'd be great if you guys could come by my place early, bring an extra cube and we can set up in my living room too, or maybe set up 64 on one of the two, or even in another room perhaps. Anyways I'll probably be up around 11 or so, I'll make a few calls but same deal as before, I'm still getting used to who's who, and I dont have everyone's numbers yet so call me if I havnt called you by like noon.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Ahh you aren't answering your phones >< Well call me whenever you guys wanna play I'll be here all day.

HANA

Smash Apprentice
nice doublepost....lol anyways im ungrounded and totally interested in playing sometime this week

HANA

Smash Apprentice
yo

im gonna be at SOJR's house today, so everyone try to go there....i haven't played some of you yet

CHAOTIC SOJR

Smash Cadet
Yo if you think were sooo bad than just dont bother ... and if your not going to help us than why do you criticize us ... it doesnt realy make to much sense to me ??? ... so are we all a crew or wut ??? because last time we were at divers you said some stuff that led me to believe that we were .. but yet you talk down on us all the time ... why not just help us out instead ????

HANA

Smash Apprentice
so whats the deal man? are we still cool? i thought we were friends you know...beyond melee and stuff...we had some pretty interesting convos...in that back room and i told some pretty long and interesting stories...if you want you can spend the night at my house this weekend....just get a hold of me if you want to..

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
I'll see if i can drop by for awhile tonight, I don't get off till 7:30 as usual.

Btw you guys need to get aim or msn or some ****, by the time ive answered on the forums you guys are gone lol.

HANA

Smash Apprentice
im gonna be gone from andrews by like 7:00

im leaving andrews like at 7:00...and i have an AIM its brutus6311, i just hardly ever get on

CHAOTIC SOJR

Smash Cadet
yo shikin i think we should play one on ones i could give you practice with kirby and get better with my pikachu .... hope to see you at my house tonight later dude

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
Yo if you think were sooo bad than just dont bother ... and if your not going to help us than why do you criticize us ... it doesnt realy make to much sense to me ??? ... so are we all a crew or wut ??? because last time we were at divers you said some stuff that led me to believe that we were .. but yet you talk down on us all the time ... why not just help us out instead ????
Who is this directed at, Me ? Well since im the only one who made a relating comment im just gonna assume it is. Lets see, if you dont know me by now then I guess you never will. I actually am trying to help you get better but just in ºOblivionº kinda way. If I criticize about something its because I feel you need inprovement in that area. Nothing more, nothing less.

Hmmm.... Crew ? Thats a good qusetion. Should we be a crew ? I honestly dont see myself as one of your crew members, But personally im sure none of you even care so it doesnt even really matter. Most crew members have respect for each other, and they have crew rules they also follow. And they dont have 2 or 3 people maining the same character. For the most part crew members are all on the same level play or atleast close.

Ours have big diversity in this dapartment, whats the sense of making a crew with only 1 or 2 elite members and the rest filled with commoners ? Not only will the crew be dependant on the one or two players, But when we go to a out of city tournament and our member all get knocked out within the first round except for 1... Thats not going to make much of impression on the home-city smashers. Thats why I exclude myself from any crew other " Nova, and Bountyhunter "

As for as helping you all, I mean can give advice about the weakpoints in anyones playstyle.
But I found out its fruitless if your gonna get mad at me for passing advice simplly because you dont like the tone of my voice or they way I said it. So instead of explioting your weakness and punishing you for your predictiablity. I power myself down to play at my foe`s level of play. I instead of going all out, tend to hold back or when i know your being obvious i give you all the benifit of the doubt " 4 blocked up smashes in arow ? surely he wont for a 5th ?" I dont mind helping anyone, but think personally you have to want to get better as a smasher to inprove your game.

so whats the deal man? are we still cool? i thought we were friends you know...beyond melee and stuff...we had some pretty interesting convos...in that back room and i told some pretty long and interesting stories...if you want you can spend the night at my house this weekend....just get a hold of me if you want to..
Me, Again ? You guys are talking about me, right ? Yea, were all still cool I dont see any reason for us not be. Remember this is the smash world its not the same as the real world.

I'll see if i can drop by for awhile tonight, I don't get off till 7:30 as usual.

Btw you guys need to get aim or msn or some ****, by the time ive answered on the forums you guys are gone lol.
I got yahoo... ill add if you give me your address.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
It's in my profile, but here it is again:
aim: ashtonshiken
msn: ashtonshiken@hotmail.com
YIM: omnigotenksu@yahoo.com

anyways, this little drama bit has got me thoroughly confused, as i don't know who the hell is mad at who, lol.
well i just got done eating ill prolly chill for a little bit then give you a call s0jr see if its still cool if i come by.

Edit:
By the way, everybody plan on coming to my place Wednesday, there'll be no curfew at all, we can get two instances of melee running at once, plus also smash 64 will be set up for 1v1's (if you wanna do more than 2 players you'll need to bring some kind of special controller, like ps3 or xbox 360, cause i only got 1 adapter for using n64 controller on my pc.) But yeah i hope to see alot of people on Wednesday just gimme a call anytime after 7 pm and let me know you're coming.

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
ok so this is the thing guys. my best friend misha lives in waco and were pretty close so im gonna be visiting him soon. and he said that i should play up there where he lives so if you wanna play just tell me. by the way im a pro and gamertag is tag even though it sounds weird.

HANA

Smash Apprentice
yo oblivion, its cool dude...i've come to understand that im not that good at melee and you probably are right about the crew situation....but as long as WE keep the melee in the melee world, and the real world in the real world we're cool....so did you want to stay at my house this weekend or what?

CHAOTIC SOJR

Smash Cadet
ok well ... YOU should know by now .... i don't know much about any of the competitive situations with smash ... i don't know anything bout smash boards or crew RULES or anything of this nature .... i do know that i have respect for everyone in the broken crew we are all in and i really don't see the significance that Afro carries i know hes a close friend to you but that shouldn't determine the rank you see him as (not referring to any actual ranks listed on paper) so why would you put him as a member of your crew and no one else ????? is it just because your friends ???

....well .. i have absolutely no problem with constructive criticism.... ok so you say your trying to help in areas by criticizing .... flat out saying i suck ... is helping in what area .. it couldn't be my full character development of pikachu ... you and combo are the only people i cant stick with and of course its obvious to tell that im going to do something if all your going to do is sit and wait for me to attack then counter ..... instead of " holding back " why dont you just fight .... obviously i cant get better if you dont even try ??? ... i guess mabey i should win some tournies before you can con sitter me a crew member huh ???? ... speaking of tournaments ... i havent had the chance to enter one ... so how would you know how i would do in one ??? im not trying to brag and boast that im better than i really am, like my little brother ... but i am allot better than YOU think i am ...... as far as a crew goes ... the only person with a problem with it is you ... so when ever your ready .... you can join us ... or when ever you think we are ready ... i don't know .... anyways ... hope to play you soon dude

-Shikin
anyways, this little drama bit has got me thoroughly confused, as i don't know who the hell is mad at who, lol.

bro.. nobody's mad at nobody ... this is everyday talk from us ..... and yes you can come by any time bro.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
lol stop spelling my name wrong xD it's shiken, not shikin. anyways, i work 5-7 everyday this week cept saturday and sunday, but yeah wednesday everyone should come to my place and play.

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
ok so this is the thing guys. my best friend misha lives in waco and were pretty close so im gonna be visiting him soon. and he said that i should play up there where he lives so if you wanna play just tell me. by the way im a pro and gamertag is tag even though it sounds weird.
Cool, very cool. I will verymuch look forward to facing you. Be sure that when you re-post you post the date your coming, cell and or address.

One would normally include some contact info here.

This makes you sound kinda arrogant, try a better use of words here.

Not tryin to be rude or anything, and looking forward to playing you if it happens.
Hey cant hate for being confident, its makes want me look forward to facing him all the more.

yo oblivion, its cool dude...i've come to understand that im not that good at melee and you probably are right about the crew situation....but as long as WE keep the melee in the melee world, and the real world in the real world we're cool....so did you want to stay at my house this weekend or what?
Listen, dont mistaken my words. I never said that you guys arent good at melee I know you guy can own any un-experienced smashers. What im trying to say is how serious are you about getting better ? And yea so far I dont have anything to do for this weekend so if your sure its okay than I`ll hang with you this weekend.

ok well ... YOU should know by now .... i don't know much about any of the competitive situations with smash ... i don't know anything bout smash boards or crew RULES or anything of this nature .... i do know that i have respect for everyone in the broken crew we are all in and i really don't see the significance that Afro carries i know hes a close friend to you but that shouldn't determine the rank you see him as (not referring to any actual ranks listed on paper) so why would you put him as a member of your crew and no one else ????? is it just because your friends ???

...well .. i have absolutely no problem with constructive criticism.... ok so you say your trying to help in areas by criticizing .... flat out saying i suck ... is helping in what area .. it couldn't be my full character development of pikachu ... you and combo are the only people i cant stick with and of course its obvious to tell that im going to do something if all your going to do is sit and wait for me to attack then counter ..... instead of " holding back " why dont you just fight .... obviously i cant get better if you dont even try ??? ... i guess mabey i should win some tournies before you can con sitter me a crew member huh ???? ... speaking of tournaments ... i havent had the chance to enter one ... so how would you know how i would do in one ??? im not trying to brag and boast that im better than i really am, like my little brother ... but i am allot better than YOU think i am ...... as far as a crew goes ... the only person with a problem with it is you ... so when ever your ready .... you can join us ... or when ever you think we are ready ... i don't know .... anyways ... hope to play you soon dude

-Shikin

bro.. nobody's mad at nobody ... this is everyday talk from us ..... and yes you can come by any time bro.
I honestly me and afro arent all that close, Ive been knowing him for about 5 years ? And only just this past year or so Ive come to level to actually gain respect for him. And even now we still arent all that cool. I can just chill and hang out with more ( And Nova ) because ive known them longer than you guys thats it. And where did this random input of Bountyhunter randomly having alot of significance come from ? I mean, how did you stumble apon this ? If you didnt notice Nova was clearly apart of the list of names that I gave of people i felt i was crew with. You just openly left him out. ONLY these two because we started smashing togather all at the same time and I know what their capable of.

Now I feel like Wilhimsan and Combo would make ligit members, Because of how far they came and the determination they share to be well known players.

To be honest when I said that, I thought it was clear that was what i was trying to say. You dont have a good pikachu. Me and combo ? Again you openly left out Nova, Your not doing that on perpose are you ? Really, what does my Actknowledgement mean ?

HANA

Smash Apprentice
Cool, very cool. I will verymuch look forward to facing you. Be sure that when you re-post you post the date your coming, cell and or address.

Hey cant hate for being confident, its makes want me look forward to facing him all the more.

Listen, dont mistaken my words. I never said that you guys arent good at melee I know you guy can own any un-experienced smashers. What im trying to say is how serious are you about getting better ? And yea so far I dont have anything to do for this weekend so if your sure its okay than I`ll hang with you this weekend.

I honestly me and afro arent all that close, Ive been knowing him for about 5 years ? And only just this past year or so Ive come to level to actually gain respect for him. And even now we still arent all that cool. I can just chill and hang out with more ( And Nova ) because ive known them longer than you guys thats it. And where did this random input of Bountyhunter randomly having alot of significance come from ? I mean, how did you stumble apon this ? If you didnt notice Nova was clearly apart of the list of names that I gave of people i felt i was crew with. You just openly left him out. ONLY these two because we started smashing togather all at the same time and I know what their capable of.

Now I feel like Wilhimsan and Combo would make ligit members, Because of how far they came and the determination they share to be well known players.

To be honest when I said that, I thought it was clear that was what i was trying to say. You dont have a good pikachu. Me and combo ? Again you openly left out Nova, Your not doing that on perpose are you ? Really, what does my Actknowledgement mean ?

to be honest dude, i really ain't that serious about the game anymore...i haven't really even had a chance to play in a awhile, and it just seems like im not getting any better....so i figure whats the point....i'll just stick to guitar hero and play melee for fun...ill talk to my aunt again....just call me at my house whenever you can dude...you can leave a message on the machine, if need be

Shiken

Smash Journeyman

Ah, right, well. >_>
In any case, I need to know if anyone is planning to show up tomorrow, and whether they need a ride or anything. Tadeo/diver says that he'll come, but most likely needs a ride here otherwise he can't, and deadguy will be here after he gets off work around 9ish i forget the exact time, but that's all i know thatre coming for sure so far, so get in touch with me sometime before 7 (or hell even afterwards, we'll be here all night) and let me know that you're coming. as usual my cell is in my signature, and all my contact info in my profile thingy.

HANA

Smash Apprentice
why is that every time someone plays smash, im either grounded or have lots of chores/homework

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
If you're grounded, sneak out. if you have chores/homework, do it later! xD

edit:
so is anybody coming or not??

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
hmm hmm hmm, just a sitting here and nobody has shown up and nobody's answerin their phones, bored..... >_<

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for showing up everyone, those were all good games. tonight was my first time playing Combo, and that falcon is real good, i couldn't do jack, lol. I do feel as though I'm making some progress with Kirby, I just need to be faster somehow. Tadeo, since you seem to be afk on aim, ill just answer here. You shoulda called dude, it wouldn't have been too late, we just now quit playing at 1 am xD and you could stay later than that if you wanted for some more 1v1s. S0JR, sorry we didn't get a chance to fix up your pc, I forgot that the monitor for my guest pc area went out, so we didn't really have a spot to work on it.

HANA

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for showing up everyone, those were all good games. tonight was my first time playing Combo, and that falcon is real good, i couldn't do jack, lol. I do feel as though I'm making some progress with Kirby, I just need to be faster somehow. Tadeo, since you seem to be afk on aim, ill just answer here. You shoulda called dude, it wouldn't have been too late, we just now quit playing at 1 am xD and you could stay later than that if you wanted for some more 1v1s. S0JR, sorry we didn't get a chance to fix up your pc, I forgot that the monitor for my guest pc area went out, so we didn't really have a spot to work on it.

combos falcon or falco....cause his C.Falcon is trash...mine is much better, but his falco is insane....ly cheap.....wish i could have been there....i still haven't had a chance to play you yet

Top Bottom