• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Waluigi Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I feel the pain of the loss, being that Stafy was also axed today. It's a shame they aren't in, but it could be worse:

They could have NOT been in...

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
But, you have to admit their both not popular enough... The only thing I seen Starfy from was from Mario and Luigi SuperStar Saga... On a poster.

And Waluigi's mostly in sport games.

Gill

Smash Journeyman
Waluigi himself has no background.

I'm giggling at the disappointment of people who actually were nuts enough to think Waluigi would've been anything more. He's been around since like 2000 and he still has no sort of story or solid personality, I don't think he'll ever get one. Honestly though I wish he did. Waluigi is cool, but lets not kid ourselves.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
fanboy much?

somehow I knew that would be your EXACT post lol...
Why is that everyone's answer to everything? I think if you don't want a very awesome, very unique character for Brawl, then you're an idiot. Or alternately, I think if you think that a character who has more of a chance to get in then just about every other character out there, you're an idiot.

Not everyone is a crazed blind fanatic. The fact that you assume that proves your idiocy.

Lu-Gi-Oh!

Smash Apprentice
Farewell Waluigi, I hardly knew ye. Would've been nice to have Mario Bros v.s. Wario Bros matchups, but oh well. Hopefully he'll play a major role in a game before SSB 4.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I was never a fan of Waluigi(I don't hate him btw) but I guess AT was the best waluigi would get...

Maybe he'll have a better chance for ssb4.....

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Yes...Waluigi looks savage.....and I always pictured him as a trickster....

Looks like brute strength is his forte as well.

T-major

Smash Champion

LAWL!!!

seriously, whoever didn't see this coming needs their head checked...

however, to be fair, his AT looks pretty good. I mean, he CURB STOMPS YOU!!?!? D:

BerDinosaur

Smash Cadet
Aww man...we've been silenced.

Atleast we still get to see him in the game. =]

Man...oh maaaan. Since nintendo already rejected him from the Wii's possibly greatest game ever, they BETTER be making a game featuring him and build up his character. They BETTER be in the process of finally making him an individual instead of a humiliating filler character. AH!

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
thats tru some of these fans wont even get to see their favorites get into the game even as an AT cough* claus cough* but yea i think ridley will be an AT as well no offense to any ridley fans i just think he would make a better AT the char.
Now Geno on the other hand hehehehe will getin hopefully as a full charatcer if anything cause i think for him its either all of nothing as an AT he wouldt be any good so people prob would want all of Geno or non of Geno. =) Mallow could be an AT though =)

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
thats tru some of these fans wont even get to see their favorites get into the game even as an AT cough* claus cough* but yea i think ridley will be an AT as well no offense to any ridley fans i just think he would make a better AT the char.
Now Geno on the other hand hehehehe will getin hopefully as a full charatcer if anything cause i think for him its either all of nothing as an AT he wouldt be any good so people prob would want all of Geno or non of Geno. =) Mallow could be an AT though =)
Well, that's just ignorance speaking. I don't take offense to that.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
No doubt this last update shook the Smash community. Scary....

Well at least it looks like the boring updates are out of the way....I mean only way the options update could be topped is if Sakurai showed us how to insert the Smash Bros Brawl disc into the Wii.

raul

Smash Lord
No doubt this last update shook the Smash community. Scary....

Well at least it looks like the boring updates are out of the way....I mean only way the options update could be topped is if Sakurai showed us how to insert the Smash Bros Brawl disc into the Wii.
I wouldn't be so sure. There are plenty of updates left that could be just god awful. Let's hope for a decent Monday update.

hello_kitty

Smash Journeyman
poor Waluigi, the truth is he didn't deserve a playable spot even before Goomba :( well not that much but even Toadette is more important than he is.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
Oh no! What have you done! I love MegaMan too, but every single time we think somthing good will happen based on a date, we end up with crap!
Well think about it Snake was posted on the dojo the same day he was announced at the Konami Conference, and Sonic was on the Nintendo Conference so Megaman could be confirmed on his 20th anniversary.

raul

Smash Lord
Well think about it Snake was posted on the dojo the same day he was announced at the Konami Conference, and Sonic was on the Nintendo Conference so Megaman could be confirmed on his 20th anniversary.
Lol, I understand, its just that everytime we get geared up for a date: Thanksgiving, Halloween, December 3rd, the Coro Coro release we get zero good information*.

*Good information = character updates.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Don't you guys know?

Monday's gonna be...

"TIME MODE"

"Yes! The Time Mode from the previous installments is BACK!"
(Screenshots)

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1, GAME SET!!"
(screenshot)

"Notice how there's a slow motion at the end... Give you extra time to KO your opponents..."
(screenshot)

(Random stupid joke here)
(random stupid screenshot here)

Oh, and now there's a new (stupid) mode idea called the STOPWATCH (which noone will really use). You can now record your battle times, and test yourself so that every time you finish your battles earlier! (as if you didn't notice it at the regular battle's end).

raul

Smash Lord
Don't you guys know?

Monday's gonna be...

"TIME MODE"

"Yes! The Time Mode from the previous installments is BACK!"
(Screenshots)

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1, GAME SET!!"
(screenshot)

"Notice how there's a slow motion at the end... Give you extra time to KO your opponents..."
(screenshot)

(Random stupid joke here)
(random stupid screenshot here)

Oh, and now there's a new (stupid) mode idea called the STOPWATCH (which noone will really use). You can now record your battle times, and test yourself so that every time you finish your battles earlier! (as if you didn't notice it at the regular battle's end).

It's scarey how real that sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom