• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The official Wario Power Rankings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
This list is totally messed up.
At least you got the first spot right though. Hunger is quite possibly the best N. American Wario.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
This list is totally messed up.
At least you got the first spot right though. Hunger is quite possibly the best N. American Wario.
Do people ever consider reading the entire thing first before rambling off like a bunch of idiots? Not that I'm calling you one, friend, but you need to pay attention to the entire topic. It's a prototype. There have been results from numerous players to show that the prototype needs to be worked on. This was created on a whim and it will be changing in the near future.

I'm tired of people looking at the list and saying: "WELL THAT'S A LOAD OF BS!" and then hits the "Add Reply" button without even reading it.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
I read it and understood it was a work in progress before I posted. It says it huge in the opening post. How could you miss it? Still doesn't change the fact it needs worked on alot. That's all I was saying.
Looking forward to it.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Fiction above hunger
Bassem maybe above hunger
Jnig above sky
Pwneroni right below sky
Slikvik in A tier
Honestly I think we should make another tier for Fiction PX DMG Futile and Reflex. I'm not too sure how active fiction has been recently same with futile and DMG and we all know PX retired and Reflex no longer plays wario. I still think we should make a special tier for these guys.

bassem6

Smash Lord
I disagree. I think we should just keep them where they are until they prove themselves otherwise. Dmg is still plenty active.

Masky

Smash Master
According to M2K, in his opinion the best Wario is Gluttony. Followed by Gluttony are Ally and Tyrant

bassem6

Smash Lord
I think glut is definitely top 5. Hunger has beaten ally before too though. If gluttony were to beat some other big name players then it would be more plausible to say hes the best wario but as of now, I would say its between anybody in S-tier and gluttony.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
I think glut is definitely top 5. Hunger has beaten ally before too though. If gluttony were to beat some other big name players then it would be more plausible to say hes the best wario but as of now, I would say its between anybody in S-tier and gluttony.
Yeah. We need to get together and talk about this ****.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
IM pulling MK on gluttony next summer. I think he's like 3rd-4th best Wario.
I agree with this man just because Gluttony hasnt really done anything else besides beating ally once. In comparison to other warios on the tier list.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
If gluttony were to beat some other big name players then it would be more plausible to say hes the best wario but as of now, I would say its between anybody in S-tier and gluttony.
Mr R, Kaos and Leon are kind of big name players, you know >_<

But I'd just keep Gluto in HM for now tbh. I think it's the best solution.

:059:

Shift

Smash Journeyman
We need to get together and talk about it! :mad:
I'm online & on facebook every day. Drop me a private message if I'm not on SWF or give Bassem the info!

We gotta change a lot of stuff. Even though it's not going to be official until we think everything is 100%. I feel like we're at the 50% to 60% mark of this PR list. We'll get there soon.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Mr R, Kaos and Leon are kind of big name players, you know >_<

But I'd just keep Gluto in HM for now tbh. I think it's the best solution.

:059:
in Europe maybe. In america they're not. If we consider the US to play at the highest level then it's understandable. That's not to put down any players from other regions because they can compete but you have to be able to demonstrate that in the US.

bassem6

Smash Lord
We need to get together and talk about it! :mad:
I'm online & on facebook every day. Drop me a private message if I'm not on SWF or give Bassem the info!

We gotta change a lot of stuff. Even though it's not going to be official until we think everything is 100%. I feel like we're at the 50% to 60% mark of this PR list. We'll get there soon.
Lets talk about it on friday.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Ouch @ the gluttony hate. He's on top as far as im concerned. Mr.R, Leon and Kaos are all top players as well imo. Idk if they are all Ally-level, but they are defintely able to compete and place well here in the US if they travelled.

My ONLY gripe about Gluttony is that he roams around in a land with no DDDs...so I can't really see how he deals with the horrors of that MU, but tbh thats my gripe with almost all the good Warios.

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
I think I should be a lot higher on the list, but the burden is on me to prove it!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
There was plenty of DDD love in our region for one big tourney Malcom (School is in Sesssion 3). I came close to (and should have) beat Coney, and then there was Atomsk (who unfortunately I didn't get to play...)

D3 curse is the truth though. You've got to win first round and not die to random **** like an SD, or it kills your spirit SO much. The MU is nothing short but built on momentum and if you don't get it, it feels like carrying a ton of bricks the whole game (should you get stocked early by some random BS that you should not even be doing o_o)

(is raging about his D3 experience)

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
There was plenty of DDD love in our region for one big tourney Malcom (School is in Sesssion 3). I came close to (and should have) beat Coney, and then there was Atomsk (who unfortunately I didn't get to play...)

D3 curse is the truth though. You've got to win first round and not die to random **** like an SD, or it kills your spirit SO much. The MU is nothing short but built on momentum and if you don't get it, it feels like carrying a ton of bricks the whole game (should you get stocked early by some random BS that you should not even be doing o_o)

(is raging about his D3 experience)

My least favorite matchup in brawl.

Lol, **** D3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom