• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The "OFFICIAL".....~what color do you use?~ thread:

FlyingBigMoney

Smash Rookie
Yo. I searched the board for something like this but they were old and died pretty quickly.

One was even closed by gimpy. (wtf?) Sure nothing REALLY positive comes out of these things but he was the only one I saw complaning.

So yea just tell me what color your sheik is. Mine is
white. Sick color.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
The reason why it was closed was most likely because we don't need scrubby threads like theses within the Sheik forum and should be trying to think of new ways to improve her meta game instead of talking about "what color we use". The only way I can see that being useful in anyway competitively is if you came in here with the info of how people react more quickly to some color compared to others.

Oh, also if a moderator close a thread and you remake the thread wouldn't you think it would be close as well? Also the fact that you knew that the other thread was closed before making this thread should mean you should also get a "warning"

...but that's just me.... .... ...... I use Rock Lee Green.

imdavid

Smash Journeyman
posting in this thread could give me a warning from gimpy :X and i don't think this thread is helping me at all with my sheik even though it is OFFICIAL

FlyingBigMoney

Smash Rookie
The reason why it was closed was most likely because we don't need scrubby threads like theses within the Sheik forum and should be trying to think of new ways to improve her meta game instead of talking about "what color we use". The only way I can see that being useful in anyway competitively is if you came in here with the info of how people react more quickly to some color compared to others.

Oh, also if a moderator close a thread and you remake the thread wouldn't you think it would be close as well? Also the fact that you knew that the other thread was closed before making this thread should mean you should also get a "warning"

...but that's just me.... .... ...... I use Rock Lee Green.
Seeing how the marth boards have an off-topic chat thread that samurai panda approved which doesn't help marth game at all....

D1RE

Smash Cadet
... means that we can have one? Oh, once you go black, you can never go back. Too ninja.

Top Bottom