• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Wolf O'Donnell Support Thread: Home of the StarWolf Squadron!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
What? What's-his-name said something completely and utterly random, spelled horribly, etc.! I got that from someone else, by the way. D:

Actually, what I said was 100% correct. You just seem to know nothing about 4chan lol.

If you haven't heard of 4chan, then you have more to learn the internet :(

But it's cool how you just assumed I was a terrible speller just because you haven't seen/heard of the phrase before.

Patinator

Smash Champion

Actually, what I said was 100% correct. You just seem to know nothing about 4chan lol.

If you haven't heard of 4chan, then you have more to learn the internet :(

But it's cool how you just assumed I was a terrible speller just because you haven't seen/heard of the phrase before.
Oh. ...Sorry. ^^; I just thought it was some "1337" phrase. :(

I've heard of 4chan. I went there, saw a section that was bad, and went away. I don't like 4chan.

But uh, anyway... WHY THE HECK WOULD SAKURAI SUCKURAI NOT MAKE THE C-STICK USABLE IN 1-PLAYER MODE, AGAIN?????!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

.../rant

EDIT: Lecto... I won't even post in the ridiculous thread of yours. I'm sorry.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Oh. ...Sorry. ^^; I just thought it was some "1337" phrase. :(

I've heard of 4chan. I went there, saw a section that was bad, and went away. I don't like 4chan.

But uh, anyway... WHY THE HECK WOULD SAKURAI SUCKURAI NOT MAKE THE C-STICK USABLE IN 1-PLAYER MODE, AGAIN?????!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

.../rant

EDIT: Lecto... I won't even post in the ridiculous thread of yours. I'm sorry.
wait i cant use the c stick? dman it will be hard again. shi....

Darkslash

Smash Master
Seeing some people DON'T HAVE A C-STICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(like Me lol i'm using NES style Wiimote) it just makes it fair XD. Once again Sakurai Balance things our(dunno about wavedash)

Patinator

Smash Champion
AH-DA-DA... I didn't mean that in a mean way. It's just... Well, why the heck do you care??? ROFLOL

But uh, yeah.

T_T I'm getting on everyone's bad side... :cry:

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Haha.
Im A strong and brave guy.
Everyone who has an opinion on my thread, can hit me with their best flames. its the only way i can get stronger, But with this multitude of people. Im Loving it, its awesome.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Um, alright then.

...:rolleyes:

Keep your flame desire to your own thread, okay, Lecto? Please?

Oh, and here's a little interesting somethin', Star Wolf Squadron members! I was browsing the SmashWiki's Star Fox universe article. Apparently, not only is Wolf's 64 music in, so is his Assault music!

(...Has this been said before?)

Relhots

Smash Lord
there isn't a c-stick in brawl, 1p mode...that really sucks...oh and im not going to get killed :laugh:

The Don

Smash Cadet
Ok there have been posts saying yes and saying no to the c stick in brawl single player is No the definite answer???? if so WTF

Relhots

Smash Lord
Ok there have been posts saying yes and saying no to the c stick in brawl single player is No the definite answer???? if so WTF
No 98, yes 1, guessing .5, not knowing but being right, priceless... :laugh:

seriously i dont think its in...

The Don

Smash Cadet

Roman.

Smash Champion
lol, almost a double post. I hate it when that happens and you don't know if you replied so 5 min later you try again but turns out you did. Ummm c-stick or no? Common people, someone find out!

Drack

Smash Apprentice
Guys. I have the game. I've played it extensively. I've WRITTEN the wolf guide.

C-stick works in single player. End of discussion.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Guys. I have the game. I've played it extensively. I've WRITTEN the wolf guide.

C-stick works in single player. End of discussion.
Mind taping some 1Player Wolf action then? IE Play through classic with Wolf and use the c stick.

raul

Smash Lord

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Thanks for clearing that up so I don't have the lay the smackdown, Drack. C-Stick is usable in every mode, if I'm not mistaken.

So then... Wolf. He's awesome... pretty much.

I'm still upset that we didn't get another Star Fox stage.

Relhots

Smash Lord
Srly What Commercial? I just got it out of a Magazine featuring Star Fox Command? and that 80's movie...after searching crazy like a fox :laugh:
no, there is this commercial for making money at you own house...it has this horrible designed fox, talking, and saying "Its Crazy Like A Fox!"...really bad commercial...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom