• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Wolf O'Donnell Support Thread: Home of the StarWolf Squadron!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL Why does everyone think I'm a mod?! I'm a mod on Brawl Central, not on Smashboards. My name is different because I'm a member of the BackRoom.

Relhots

Smash Lord
Have I ever told you how much of a bad *** you are, Patinator? Well, if I haven't, you're pretty much a bad ***.

You know... I wish Wolf could fit two bairs into one short hop. He would pretty much be God tier then.
Its sorta a good thing then, since he wont be overused...

Who wants to get killed by my awesomeness at gh3??? :laugh:

Korinza

Smash Rookie
Man I would love to join that tornament... but alas I can not... stupid brawl release date. >_<

I was wondering... if you are a good player but you use no Adv. Techs would it still be able to win a tornament? I have never seen the use in them except Ukemi (however its spelt)

Wrath`

Smash Master
pssh... i hope you can keep up with me on mauvias garcon... or at least get 95% on cliffs of dover.....

also: i wouldn't use the word cute... but thats just me.
yeah, i just barley got past the french one todya, who needs mighdnight when you can slepp and go at 8:am and enjoy the game

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
I'm not taking ****. If you do not sign up for the tourney I'm hosting, you're being demoted on the site regardless of position. I'll suspend it, and then if you don't sign up, I'll ban you from the site. I understand if some are you are busy, or live in england, but having no wifi is NO exception. That's like whining to the school you can't do homework on the internet because you have no computer.

Relhots

Smash Lord
I'm not taking ****. If you do not sign up for the tourney I'm hosting, you're being demoted on the site regardless of position. I'll suspend it, and then if you don't sign up, I'll ban you from the site. I understand if some are you are busy, or live in england, but having no wifi is NO exception. That's like whining to the school you can't do homework on the internet because you have no computer.
I did you idiot..

and this is my 1,000 post! who cares! i dont... i fufilled my goal

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
I did you idiot..

and this is my 1,000 post! who cares! i dont... i fufilled my goal
**** you. If I was talking to people who signed up, I wasn't talking to you. Take your nose out of other peoples' businesses before I knee it. You don't call me a ****ing idiot, you little chicken **** *******.

Relhots

Smash Lord
**** you. If I was talking to people who signed up, I wasn't talking to you. Take your nose out of other peoples' businesses before I knee it. You don't call me a ****ing idiot, you little chicken **** *******.
calm down, and work on your sentence structure.

"If I was talking to people who signed up, I wasn't talking to you. " makes no sense...

White_Lightning

Smash Journeyman
So anyway, I stayed true to my promise to not sleep after getting Brawl at midnight until I unlock Wolf. I played with him once through classic mode and now I don't think I ever want to play as any other characters.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
BRAWL *****ES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEDEDE MIGHT JUST REPLACE WOLF ON MY MAINS LIST, BUT I NEED to play as him to find out how good he is.

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
I still have to get my copy tommorow

We need to officially organize the online tourney, I have an idea already.

...and biggie calm down lets not get crazy about DDD, I thought you liked wolf best

Relhots

Smash Lord
well, i can officially say that wolf is awesome.. :laugh:

His f-smash does wonder for setting up combos...

i dont know if anybody found this out yet, but when you use his up+b attack on an opponent, it has this huge after hit, (if done right), which sends the opponent off into the back of the screen. Its pretty cool.

Downside is, either I, or wolf suck at 4 for alls... his attacks are better when its just one-on-one.

Ghost07

Smash Journeyman
I think we should all work together and write a guide for Wolf. If you go to any other character on SWF they have plenty of faqs about tactics and moves. I been playing with wolf for about two days and he's awesome.

Some of Wolf's moves that can trip(not all)
F smash
down tilt
nair

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
So, now that everyone has Wolf. Isn't he like the coolest character ever??? :D
He is so sick. He's my top choice for maining after playing for a while at my freinds house. I have also taken a liking to MK and PT so far. However I haven't played much on my own or with most of the other characters so I can't really say anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom