• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Wolf O'Donnell Support Thread: Home of the StarWolf Squadron!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relhots

Smash Lord
ill play you guys, but i dont want to put my code up, ill just send you pms... so if you want to play me, send me a pm. (hopefully that makes sense.)

I like the guide idea, but how are we going to do it?

Well, once my friend gets brawl, im sure he'll record some matches for you guys...

someone needs to sticky this thread.

teekay

Smash Journeyman
I think we should all work together and write a guide for Wolf. If you go to any other character on SWF they have plenty of faqs about tactics and moves. I been playing with wolf for about two days and he's awesome.

Some of Wolf's moves that can trip(not all)
F smash
down tilt
nair
Drack's wolf guide is quite good. I suggest contributing to that.

Relhots

Smash Lord
do any of you guys want to play later today?

and should we make a character guide, i'm really good with wolf at spacing.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Wolf is sweet, but the 64 Star Wolf theme doesn't exactly fit this Wolf well. Good thing the Assault Star Wolf theme is here too.

The Ocho

Smash Cadet
Yeah, so I'm fairly new, but a vet Smash Player, and a Wolf Mainer. I'm thinkin here, like, is 100 posts really necessary? I mean, shouldn't it be enough that I'm dedicated to Wolf in all of my matches? I just dont like the condition... Yes, this is the first time I've read the thread (go ahead and laugh).

Relhots

Smash Lord
I'm up for a few matches.
ok, i can play now, send me your fc

Yeah, so I'm fairly new, but a vet Smash Player, and a Wolf Mainer. I'm thinkin here, like, is 100 posts really necessary? I mean, shouldn't it be enough that I'm dedicated to Wolf in all of my matches? I just dont like the condition... Yes, this is the first time I've read the thread (go ahead and laugh).
It doesn't matter how many posts you have, we are taking that rule off.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
http://www.wifiwars.com/codedatabase/index.php?p=viewplayer&player=Biggie Smalls
Brawl FC's right there. I was thinking of recording matches, since the lag has been eliminated (in my experience, anyways). I'm not sure about maining Wolf, I can't combo with him. I gotta see some combo vids.

Anyways, here's a tip for unlocking characters. It helps, so that unlocking them all from start to finish takes one hour instead of 483209402. Just go on special brawl, set it on stamina and flower head, and put the opponent on 1 HP. Simple as ****.

Relhots

Smash Lord
well, i got an idea... about brawl...its a list... but ill have to run it over by raul first.

Relhots

Smash Lord
me and white lighting should post a vid of us playing... he is extremely good... i mean, like, i cant even explain how good he is.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Hey, I got a request fellow Squadrons.

Anyone willing to snapshot the Wolf (Star Fox 64) sticker? I was told that it was in the game. This boggled me because I was told that the sticker shows Wolf up to the torso, which was never shown in the game (he was only shown in the intercom, and we only see his head).

07Brett07

Smash Rookie
Add me to the list of people in the group/crew thing

Brwl Name= Morte
Brawl Friend code= 3351 3747 7169
Hometown= Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Relhots

Smash Lord
Hey, I got a request fellow Squadrons.

Anyone willing to snapshot the Wolf (Star Fox 64) sticker? I was told that it was in the game. This boggled me because I was told that the sticker shows Wolf up to the torso, which was never shown in the game (he was only shown in the intercom, and we only see his head).
Ok, if i do get one like that, ill post it... I got a whole bunch of sf stickers... Some of which dont even make sense...

for example: Wolf & Falco have a tail attack? where have i been? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom