• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Yoshi Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
PRiDE if you retire i'll never see the only rapetastic Yoshi in NJ ;o

And Its fun watching you try to gimp me but fail horribly.

bigman40

Smash Master
PRiDE <3's all of the Yoshi's in the Yoshi forum.
Get ur *** back in this game. I know some **** hurts someone's esteem, but it doesn't mean that you should give up like this. I still <3 you, but I'm gonna get strict as **** on some yoshi's form here on out.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
PRiDE if you retire i'll never see the only rapetastic Yoshi in NJ ;o

And Its fun watching you try to gimp me but fail horribly.
lmao. **** ike and his ungimpableness ~!

PRiDE

Smash Lord
basically so far bwett is the best active yoshi i guess. pride its a pity u retired u 2 shouldve dittoed
Yoshi dittos prove nothing except that they are one of the most extremely fun matches to play in the game. (Although I do believe everyone says this about their mains) I am however convinced that I am the worst at Yoshi dittos and lose them quite often. I guess I need to the learn the match up :psycho:

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yoshi dittos prove nothing except that they are one of the most extremely fun matches to play in the game. (Although I do believe everyone says this about their mains) I am however convinced that I am the worst at Yoshi dittos and lose them quite often. I guess I need to the learn the match up :psycho:
I'm pretty bad at dittos.

Wobby

Smash Apprentice
LOL, I would probably be bad in Yoshi dittos as well, I play characters that no one in my state plays, so everytime I come across a dittor with that character I get blown out of the water, so I can just imagine facing the annoyingness of Yoshi's tongue lol.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: The ditto is so weird.

Also, get at my TO forgetting to enter me in this weekend's tournament.

PRO

EFFING

STATUS

You guys got lucky this week. In a few weeks at Mass Madness (HINTHINT), I will be bringing home the bacon.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
:yoshi: The ditto is so weird.

Also, get at my TO forgetting to enter me in this weekend's tournament.

PRO

EFFING

STATUS

You guys got lucky this week. In a few weeks at Mass Madness (HINTHINT), I will be bringing home the bacon.
You AND greenace =P

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah I just noticed that, so he's the official Yoshi mod?

Also, this is a side note, me and a few people are holding a massive online tournament. 128 people, with a prize of around $70 in Wii Points, lotta games there...and a custom title. I'd like to see a lot of Yoshi's in it.

Metatitan

Smash Master
i know they dont prove anything but they sure are entertaining

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Yes, I'm actually at work giving out infractions right now! :D

Thanks, though. Yay for in-house moderation! ^__^

Metatitan

Smash Master
Yeah I just noticed that, so he's the official Yoshi mod?

Also, this is a side note, me and a few people are holding a massive online tournament. 128 people, with a prize of around $70 in Wii Points, lotta games there...and a custom title. I'd like to see a lot of Yoshi's in it.
Ew wifi, i guess ull see my yoshi if they're from cali. Otherwise they face teh puff

Chaco

Never Logs In
:yoshi: Yes, I'm actually at work giving out infractions right now! :D

Thanks, though. Yay for in-house moderation! ^__^
So I'm guessing the Shiri reforms will take place soon?

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Taking place right now.

At any rate, back to Power Rankings and how I missed my chance to bump myself up this weekend. D:

ALSO PEOPLE SHOULD GO TO MASS MADNESS UGHHHHHHHHHH

D1

Banned via Administration
When is it pray tell? I'm so mad I don't use Yoshi enough/at all anymore T_T.

I still love you Yoshi guys though, I feel like a person that comes to church only on the holidays to see his brothers and sisters that he neglected for so long.

Chaco

Never Logs In
When is it pray tell? I'm so mad I don't use Yoshi enough/at all anymore T_T.

I still love you Yoshi guys though, I feel like a person that comes to church only on the holidays to see his brothers and sisters that he neglected for so long.
I will love you if you rep Yoshi.

D1

Banned via Administration
Before I go use Yoshi in tourney I need to update myself on all his stuff that he's capable of. I have yet to master what Pride does when he's off stage and egg camping DX.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
I don't know how this is still up. They shut us down for doing something similar (not exactly the same but very close) to this at Link boards. Especially since mods are participating.

Wow.

Carry on.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I don't know how this is still up. They shut us down for doing something similar (not exactly the same but very close) to this at Link boards. Especially since mods are participating.

Wow.

Carry on.
Well a mod participates in this. Soo.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Catching up to Bwett is pretty much out of my hands right now, LOL.

I'd have to like...host totally non-rigged tournaments in my bedroom or something against my collection of Yoshi plushies for about two weeks everyday and I might have enough points to catch up or something equally ridiculous.

And this thread hasn't been stopped because nobody comes to the Yoshi boards except Yoshis, LOL! You play a character that exists in this game, so you at least have some sort of attention, hahaha!

TAKE THAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom