• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Zero Squared Texture Database

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
What would be the odds that you could / would be willing to make a custom texture for me? The colors in my profile pic representing Shadow?

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Can I get a bigger reference pic? And maybe one of the back?

Also, Rakurai, is Hitochu the only one on the priority list?

My comp is back up and running at the full power. Finally. So I can get on these...

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
What would be the odds that you could / would be willing to make a custom texture for me? The colors in my profile pic representing Shadow?
I would be happy to do that for you. The only deal with this is some parts of Pika look god awful when textured, and it's the whoever set up Pika's texturing in Brawl, and it can't be helped. I would need a bigger idea of what you want, and I will say yes if it works, and no if it won't.

Also, my schedule is a little tight at the moment, so I probably won't get started on it until it loosens up. Sorry. That's why it took me a million years (A couple days) so respond.

Can I get a bigger reference pic? And maybe one of the back?

Also, Rakurai, is Hitochu the only one on the priority list?

My comp is back up and running at the full power. Finally. So I can get on these...
Right now, HitoChu is the only one on there because I haven't gotten any new requests besides that one. I can add this new Pika to the list also.

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
Much appreciated Zeroxius. Idk exactly how to explain colors too much, besides the colors in my profile pic.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Much appreciated Zeroxius. Idk exactly how to explain colors too much, besides the colors in my profile pic.

This looks like a classic. It strikes me as something someone else has already done, but I'm not sure. I'll check to see...

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Ok, I didn't find any shadowChus, so that will be next on the priority list.

I've also started on HitoChu. ShadowChu will happen after it.

HitoChu might take longer because we are going down to out gandmother's houe for turkey day, and she has no interwebs access. X.X

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Ok, sorry about the delay NiteWing. It looks like my schedule has started to clear up. =D

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
FZies has defected from the smash scene. For the time being, all texturing will be halted until I figure out wtf I'm gonna do now. T.T

Long live Forever Zero.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
actually thats lies lol. im only taking a break from toruneys, i cant leave this place completley lol, but i will be on a lot lot less, id love to help with some of these tho, think ill work on wiscus'

Roller

Smash Legend
FZ is too addicted to us pikas to stop coming here. Not that I blame him. Not to toot my own horn, but I am pretty darn enchanting, I must say.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
FZ is too addicted to us pikas to stop coming here. Not that I blame him. Not to toot my own horn, but I am pretty darn enchanting, I must say.
Roller needs to fight Gary Oak IMO.
*makes roller texture on link*
*makes Gary Oak texture on captain falcon*
Lvl. 9 CPUs gogogo

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
actually thats lies lol. im only taking a break from toruneys, i cant leave this place completley lol, but i will be on a lot lot less, id love to help with some of these tho, think ill work on wiscus'
Oh I see whut u did thar.

Well be more specific next time then. I thought you were leaving for good. :glare:

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
Ganon carries the old man trait. Falcon doesn't have it.

You know another irrelevant texture that would be cool? That green bird from Sonic Riders over Falco

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Okay Okay Okay. I need to find either 1. an already done shadow pikachu model to work on, or 2. a guide on how to vertex using Blender, and a way to explort the model before I can do ShadowChu. I can't find a Shadow Pikachu vertex anywhere.

Or maybe that's just me. DX

I think I might have to wait until Tcll is done making the converter for it though. It seems like he is head and shoulders above me with using Blender, because he already can import and export characters to and from Blender. T.T

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JY81I9CT

I found this, idk if you can do anything to make it look better.

Black instead of grey, give him the white chest fur...stuff, idk

Hope this can be useful
I was talking about the vertex hacking needed to give him quills. I can do the texturing part just fine, it's just I can't change the model atm because I have to get something to put the file into Blender.

TcLL has one, I need to get it when he releases it so I can do this thing for you.

Sorry it's taking so long. I had family over to xmas. :c

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
ok, i see what you mean, and dont worry. the fact that your making it at all says something. Take your time, and thankyou

Top Bottom