• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ohio Thread

papayasown

Smash Journeyman
I'd go if gas wasn't an arm per gallon.

Hey if you Dayton guys want to play sometime you can hit me up on AIM. I'm sure I could get together a couple guys to play down here (Cincinnati) without too much notice.

Hzrd

Smash Cadet
papayasown said:
I'd go if gas wasn't an arm per gallon.

Hey if you Dayton guys want to play sometime you can hit me up on AIM. I'm sure I could get together a couple guys to play down here (Cincinnati) without too much notice.

I live in Hamilton. Aim me or PM some ime if u want

crescentia

Smash Journeyman
Omnigamer said:
Even if you're going for experience, you won't get a wide sample of competitive players. To my knowledge, only Pyro is going, with Vidjo and myself busy elsewhere during that time.
Yes, it was honestly teh suck with 4P FFAs and whatnot. It was awesome to see Pyro dressed as Ganondorf though.

If anyone in the NE Ohio area is interested in a Smashfest in the next two weeks, I'm going to try and get one of the giant lounges at the college I attend reserved.

PerfectSickness

Smash Cadet
Columbus, Ohio (Smash Capital of the WORLD!)
Ok, i live in Columbus and im looking for a smash partner, i have been having trouble finding anyone thats as good as me so if anyone is interested please let me know im becoming desperate and also if thats not possible if someone needs a clan member who is extremely skilled with many characters pm me. thx

mathos

Smash Champion
perfect sickness, check outMathos' Biweeklies thread. The COK guys are trying to put together some smashfests every other week. We're in columbus and are very good. We're trying to bring in some more people, because the more the merrier :)

noob-lube69

Smash Journeyman
I hereby appoint myself best DK/fox player in Ohio. If anyone has any objections with this, please speak up now before this becomes official. : P

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Curious... Are there any Ohio tournaments coming up this summer? Perhaps another COK special? Or maybe a CGA one? Or even a freelancing tournament? I just wanna plan ahead...

TTemp

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'm stuck at OSU with no car, so if anyone feels up for a fight with somebody new c'mon over to Morrill's Penthouse (that's the top floor for the less intelligent) and play me and my two roommates. None of us are in a crew but we're decent.....yeah, that's the word.....decent.....

FunkDocOH

Smash Cadet
This fall I'll be going to the University of Akron, does anyone here go there or have regular smashes near there? PM me or email me at ejc19ATuakronDOTedu

I like the idea of a Smashfest. I live in Wooster, OH and my freind and I (A.K.A The Happy Hobo) have been looking for local tourneys but haven't found anything in such a long time. Just PM me or e-mail me at psuedodragon009@yahoo.com. Any tournament will do so please just send them to me or post them. Thanks.

N

nintenerd13

I live in Berea, Ohio and we never have tourneys. I wish they'd bring more to us way up here. It is close to Cleveland and we don't get any there either

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Something small for anyone in the neighborhood of roughly central Ohio... Press Start Gaming is at it again, this one's gonna be a little small, but it also involves Super Mario Strikers and Halo 2...

http://www.pressstartgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?p=33558#post33558

Prize'll prolly only be store credit, but you can spend it there after the tourney. The place has plenty of games to spend money on...

XtacyfalcoX

Smash Journeyman
I have a place were owners said we could have one there its a pretty decent size building and it would be like 5,6,7 bucks or something like that plz let me know if your interested

E

Exile_117

Been in Ohio all my life, just now getting to competitive Smashing. I'm getting ready to move to Ada, OH, and if anyone's from up that way, I'm hunting fellow Ohio Smashers.

XtacyfalcoX

Smash Journeyman
Yeah i was the winner of the gamecrazy tourny i was tryin to get a hold of that corydonn person that put up a post about me. i just need people to say that they would come so i can set the tourny up :confused:

Top Bottom