• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
Oh my God, what if Diddy gets banned?! What will we do? We should all probably start picking up MK, since he'll be the next best thing. <_< >_>
I know for a fact everyone here only picked Diddy because he's the best character, and since he'll be banned, we should all prepare to use MK.

pass the syrup

Smash Journeyman
Question: Is there any other Diddy Kong main who uses Bowser as a secondary and if so would you like to be my best friend?

Ultimatum: You have 5 days.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Came 2ndddd ughhh.
Fully deserved 1st outplayed my brother majorly! Then goes ic's game 5 and beats me....they are so ridiculously stupid.

-Googs

Smash Lord
actually top level ic's players can make nana airdodge when she is recovering and she jumps. They just need to space their sheild properly and she'll airdodge. Most don't, but it's possible is all im saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom