• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUNq PHR3$H

Smash Journeyman
I Was Wondering If There's A Chat Where All Us Diddy Can Talk & Play via Wifi =/
Just Something To Do Since Everything But AIB Is Wifi Related & All The XAT's Are Dried Out.
And If Anyone Has An ooVoo We Can Sure Discuss On That Too.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Reply # vs post # thing is dumb.

The person replying is just jelly he missed his chance to have a post ending in quad zeros.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Nah. I saw in my subbed threads that this thread was at 9999 replies (it doesnt say posts in subbed threads) so I replied. You all seem mad.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I just find it that all other states are just so inferior that it's not worth my time to travel to them. AL is pretty legit though

Player-1

Smash Legend
so I lost to a Sheik in tournament yesterday. I have no idea how to get back on stage from the ledge from her, at least the Sheik player I play. Anytime I'm 100%+ he can punish most of the stuff I try to get off from the ledge on reaction only leaving me 2 or 3 options for him to predict from =/

sai_:)

Smash Ace
I feel like once you're camping sheik right she can't really get in on you reliably. But as far as getting back on stage against her it might just be a guessing game :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom