• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Let's try to lay it all out.

ADHD -
Gnes -
Felix -
Player-1 -
BigLou -
Lie -
tibs -
Lots of other people, fill your own names in -
Jebus -

tibs7

Smash Champion
im gangster. that should tell you the rest.....

also cant believe i payed 50 bucks to sleep on a hotel room floor

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
player 1 ive forgotten the wario matchup. got any tips for me lol. you play warios alot more than I do so I'd imagine you'd have some tips

Player-1

Smash Legend
side-b a lot if they're grounded and within range, but be careful because a lot of Warios try to bait you to use it and they'll do that by staying just outside the range of it. If they're in the air a lot, I like to throw my bananas up and cover that area and if they try to catch them with air dodges i'll go in for the punish. Know your grab release options on them. Usmash is really good in this MU if they try to get in with airdodges since usmash wrecks air dodges. I like PS1 in this MU a lot.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Diddys forsaken me... WHY DO I HAVE TO ARGUE ABOUT DIDDYS MUs ALONE (for the new MU Chart) *************************ing lazy *********

Player-1

Smash Legend
yes we have...lol, you weren't here since the beginning of diddy boards, it has been posted, by not just me (multiple times), but other people to. It's not the easiest thing in the world to aim for, and not every angle has it.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
yes we have...lol, you weren't here since the beginning of diddy boards, it has been posted, by not just me (multiple times), but other people to. It's not the easiest thing in the world to aim for, and not every angle has it.
Well what good is it knowing about something if it isn't posted anywhere here on the boards where players can actually see it? You may know it, but many new players don't

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the thread Jebus! I can see my improvement rocketing to the stars like diddy's up b!

also

i'm half white, half peruvian

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you guys get no humidity and you look like your dogs died

it feels like constant sauna status over here, and we aint even mad

feels bad man

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Why do Diddy's insist on camping olimar? I don't see the point in it... isn't it better to try and overwhelm olimar with agression since Olimar can't really handle getting diddy away from him once hes in his sheild??

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Why do Diddy's insist on camping olimar? I don't see the point in it... isn't it better to try and overwhelm olimar with agression since Olimar can't really handle getting diddy away from him once hes in his sheild??
I agree with this halfly. After you get a good percentage lead, it's good to start baiting they're approaches and trying to punish them. No need for us to run in and take possible damage if we could've just made them whiff a smash and get smacked upside the helmet

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom