• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
ur all forgettin about gano guys

edit:
so wut are all of diddy's top shield pokes (besides the obvious banana) and which one occurs the most plus if they angle downwards can dtilt still poke through (seeing as how lowering a shield is harder than raising one due to tap jump/spotdodge

Bees!

Smash Ace
Hey Monkeys! I main ROB and second Kirby. I am looking to CO-main Diddy in that he covers ROB really well(Like MK and DDD MU) and Vice-versa(Snake and Marth). Also he is so fun to play with, in addition some of the techs used with him has helped me with ROB(dribbling and instant throws to be more specific.) I guess I have two questions.
One is what do you think about the ROB/Diddy team?
Also I noticed I used the side B with Diddy as a follow up option to make combos. In fact I use it quite a bit. (retreating, spacing , comboing, ect.) Is this a good idea? If not maybe some advice on what would be good to space with... Thank you!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
wayyyyy too old xD

edit:
ok weirdest thing happened to me on tourney day. but first, know how u can attack a couple times in the air with a banana in hand after catching it? well same thing happened but on the ground, i apparently dash attacked three times in a row with a banana in my hand. i have no idea wut i was holding besides pressing down on my c stick. should i look into it more or would it be useless?

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I think i kno what ur talkin about. I somehow grabbed with a grenade in my hand with snake. It wasnt a B hold. It was a normal item hold. I never got it again. I'll look more into it.

Actually......i think i kno what to hold.........hehehehehehe

TreK

Is "that guy"
You fight your food.

Duh, ANOTHER tech ?
Can't learn em all at the same time, slow it down peeps =O

DFEAR

Smash Hero
when is it? if its in the summer ill go. i plan on going OOS all summer :#...adhd/nl teach me some ****

Boofy!

Smash Champion
i think he just flat out quit.. idk he may still post from time to time bt i haven't seen anything..

anyway, did anyone post diddy's hitboxes yet? (the video)

sai_:)

Smash Ace
yeah where is that? its not like diddy has any disjoints anyway but still its nice to see

SRTM

Smash Ace
Hey Monkeys! I main ROB and second Kirby. I am looking to CO-main Diddy in that he covers ROB really well(Like MK and DDD MU) and Vice-versa(Snake and Marth). Also he is so fun to play with, in addition some of the techs used with him has helped me with ROB(dribbling and instant throws to be more specific.) I guess I have two questions.
One is what do you think about the ROB/Diddy team?
Also I noticed I used the side B with Diddy as a follow up option to make combos. In fact I use it quite a bit. (retreating, spacing , comboing, ect.) Is this a good idea? If not maybe some advice on what would be good to space with... Thank you!
I have trouble against good ROBS :(
Cant even get close to them.
ROB/Diddy is a great team. Did it at my last tourny. Placed decent.
Side b is great. Use it alot.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
LOL its hilarious how hard jiggs gimps the monkey. why do we have such a weird selection of bad match ups

DFEAR

Smash Hero
diddy should never have bad matchups...i honestly feel like only discussing important matchups...all others seem too obvious and not worth the trouble...

let the troll win :#

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom