• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Nope I didn't, the only fest I know about today is Charles' melty fest.

Sounds awesome that you will still retain your e-ego, just make sure you come to some of the fests.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Nope I didn't, the only fest I know about today is Charles' melty fest.

Sounds awesome that you will still retain your e-ego, just make sure you come to some of the fests.
I'm gonna try make the next smashfest on saturday. Charles make sure you make it iswell. I dont see me getting a massive amount of homework which will not allow me to go out on the first week of college so I should go whether at Charles or yours

EDIT: OHHH YEAHH lol its the Ranbat this week. I should be making it.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
loool What happened before which was stopping you from travelling? Parents or anything? Its good to know you can anyway, i'm gonna see where your area is on a map out of curiousity and hope to see you soon.
Who do you main in melee btw?
lool its just that my mum and my dad doesn't allow me to go out that much because i might get into a fight or something bad would happen to me lool. I use luigi in melee and brawl.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Hmmm. Well I don't think I'll be able to make TCs next one cos of problems I'm having with my bank but I'll look into the next one after that. Who's it at in 2 weeks time?

Popuri

Smash Apprentice
Hi I'm new,

I wanna play melee with you guys u_u I <3 Melee

I main Fox but I also use, Roy, Ganon, Mario, Sheik, Marth. (order is messed up)

Anyone going this saturday?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Hi I'm new,

I wanna play melee with you guys u_u I <3 Melee

I main Fox but I also use, Roy, Ganon, Mario, Sheik, Marth. (order is messed up)

Anyone going this saturday?
Your location of what you like is all we want to know. You are welcome lol.
Nah but seriously there is this going on this saturday at TC house which is called a Ranbat so whoever comes gets ranked in whatever place you come in so you should come. Where about in the London are you from and do you have MSN. I'm from Thorton Heath which is near croydon. If you live nearish I can help you get there.
I main Fox, Peach and Sheik btw.

Jolteon

Fuzzyness mentioned something going on tomorrow as well if you are interested.

Popuri

Smash Apprentice
Tommorrow? argh, I live outside of london in Berkhamsted. I'm not sure I can make it to london more than once a week but thanks.

you did post that to me right? : / if not then ignore...

Jolteon

Tommorrow? argh, I live outside of london in Berkhamsted. I'm not sure I can make it to london more than once a week but thanks.

you did post that to me right? : / if not then ignore...
That's fine, so long as you make the Ranbat at least since its the most important event.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yes...someone who likes melee. Brawl kids are too annoying and nooby.
loool That is very true. Brawl kids are dumb usually and NEVER know fully of what they are talking about.

wtf is ranbat sounds gay as ****
Does it matter what it is called you prick. It is an event and thats all that matters. Fuck off and die hard and slow in front of your family you prick.

whos going to charles' in 2 weeks then? and can I come? :laugh:
I should be going. Hopefully I see you there and I think you know how to get there soon it will be Good games. Hopefully they all get recorded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEBy67ZUrxQ Dumbest advert ever.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
loool That is very true. Brawl kids are dumb usually and NEVER know fully of what they are talking about.

Does it matter what it is called you prick. It is an event and thats all that matters. Fuck off and die hard and slow in front of your family you prick.

I should be going. Hopefully I see you there and I think you know how to get there soon it will be Good games. Hopefully they all get recorded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEBy67ZUrxQ Dumbest advert ever.
I'll bring my Digital cam as well. So it'll be the 13th at Charles'?

Charles- can I come and if so when does it start?

Popuri

Smash Apprentice
Ranbat end time

That's fine, so long as you make the Ranbat at least since its the most important event.
Yeah I'm going to that for sure but when do you guys finish? I mean what time does Ranbat end? Just planning the train journey back.

The latest I can stay there is about 10pm u_u)p

Popuri

Smash Apprentice
Ranbat stuff and things

Hey I was just wondering, how many people usually turn up to a tourney like this?

Oh yes and do you guys have a few non-tournament games after?

And.. interesting pics o.O

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
wtf wit all the random images!!!!!!!!!!!! prof did my bro talk 2 u?
Nah he didnt you know. Whats his number?

And how come your brother isnt on smashboards lol you should tell him to sign up.

Hey I was just wondering, how many people usually turn up to a tourney like this?

Oh yes and do you guys have a few non-tournament games after?

And.. interesting pics o.O
Maybe about 15 might come or so. Its difficult to say on a first Ranbat without knowing who is fully going so we just have to see. Sometimes we do play some non-tourny games after, even play with the items on occasionaly just for fun lol. Best item game imo is All vs All when it is 4 people and you just have hearts on and its funny to see everyone run after the hearts especially when they have been comboed and get it.
By non-tourn you do mean friendlies right? BTW friendlies are at nearly every smash event.

diamond_time

Smash Rookie
is that what i think it is?

competitive smash in barkingside?

i might have to come along. when is it/how much is it? do you do melee and brawl?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
is that what i think it is?

competitive smash in barkingside?

i might have to come along. when is it/how much is it? do you do melee and brawl?
Barkingside lol. Nah it aint its a place called Surbiton. Its in the area of Gatwick airport I think but its not close to it. Which means its far from you but Charles can take you there. Think you can make it?

diamond_time

Smash Rookie
well, serbiton is about an hour away.. (1:01 according tfl journeyplanner)

how much is it for the day?

i think i can still get by on a child travelcard...

i might not be able to come regularly because i have my A2 exams this year.

but when i come i think i'd be able to bring a couple of friends.

do you play brawl, or just melee?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
well, serbiton is about an hour away.. (1:01 according tfl journeyplanner)

how much is it for the day?

i think i can still get by on a child travelcard...

i might not be able to come regularly because i have my A2 exams this year.

but when i come i think i'd be able to bring a couple of friends.

do you play brawl, or just melee?
Yeah you could make it up there with a £2 travel card but it should be easiest to go up there with Charles though imo. Would not complicate directions and stuff.
And I only play melee but people there play brawl iswell but I **** in melee lol. Do you play melee.

One day, I will come to England and defeat all of you. Begin training for this day... NOW!
lol A ganon.

VA

Smash Hero
He plays falcon. And his ganon is ****ing ****, in case you didn't already see him take a game off bombsolider?

Top Bottom