• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
No he isnt going GGT2 but he is getting back into the community.
I love how some people are happy when I lose loool. Well I wasnt trying anyway I was only in my technical state of mind and spKz is gay because after that sheik match there was another match on Battlefield where I was going to 3/4 stock him and then he quit the game quickly lol.
its because you rarely lose

we always see L+R+A+Start=Prof combo.

EDIT: ppro always tells va how emotional it is but it seems his true colours come out:

(*) ****Oo°***¤·´`· ¸ »¤ ****(*)Áä®öñ(*) ***¤·´`· ¸ »¤****°oO(*) ***™ says (23:22):
prick
(*) ****Oo°***¤·´`· ¸ »¤ ****(*)Áä®öñ(*) ***¤·´`· ¸ »¤****°oO(*) ***™ says (23:23):
why u have to insult me on the boards?

(*) ****Oo°***¤·´`· ¸ »¤ ****(*)Áä®öñ(*) ***¤·´`· ¸ »¤****°oO(*) ***™ says (23:34):
u didnt talk about the good stuff i did :'(

(*) ****Oo°***¤·´`· ¸ »¤ ****(*)Áä®öñ(*) ***¤·´`· ¸ »¤****°oO(*) ***™ says (23:37):
look u prick
(*) ****Oo°***¤·´`· ¸ »¤ ****(*)Áä®öñ(*) ***¤·´`· ¸ »¤****°oO(*) ***™ says (23:37):
and apologize

(*) ****Oo°***¤·´`· ¸ »¤ ****(*)Áä®öñ(*) ***¤·´`· ¸ »¤****°oO(*) ***™ says (23:48):
no a bit more skill
(*) ****Oo°***¤·´`· ¸ »¤ ****(*)Áä®öñ(*) ***¤·´`· ¸ »¤****°oO(*) ***™ says (23:48):
**** YOU TAILS CHAO
FOX IS BEAUTIFUL

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Hi everyone, there is this guy who feels his friend is the best in the UK and would beat Fuzzyness, Me and all the top people without a doubt lol.

I told him to post here since it looks like we are getting a new person who is just going to be too sick for this community, I'm hoping he summons up the courage to post.
I'm going to his house to play him 2moro to show him the UK standard and lose probably as its pretty obvious this guy is going to destroy all of us.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool Yeah this guy think his friend is the best in the UK because he used to play Lightning Mode melee so when he comes back to normal melee he knows how to play the game perfectly....AND this guy is coming to the birmingham event lol so it will be fun.
He also said that him and his friend will give me and charles in doubles and good game and might take us lol.
And he said that he knows he will be good bcos apprently he played some other person who knew all the advanced techniques before and he still beat him, this guy is obviously unstoppable.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
wow aaron this is sure a challenging task and a fearsome foe.

i wish you good luck; you'll need it.

Aiko

Smash Champion
prof pro. i would strongly advise you to not play him. he might be isai in disguise >.>

wait wait wait!! what if they play 50hz?! we could never adapt to that!

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
loool Yeah this guy think his friend is the best in the UK because he used to play Lightning Mode melee so when he comes back to normal melee he knows how to play the game perfectly....AND this guy is coming to the birmingham event lol so it will be fun.
He also said that him and his friend will give me and charles in doubles and good game and might take us lol.
And he said that he knows he will be good bcos apprently he played some other person who knew all the advanced techniques before and he still beat him, this guy is obviously unstoppable.
You never know how good someone is till you play them. He'd just better hope he can back up that trashtalk :laugh:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah I played that guy 2day, t'was the usual **** of someone who thinks they are good at the beginning. They were better then I expected but they couldnt beat someone like Pops to give the community an idea of where they are. They never took one game off of me either and when I was sandbagging the ENTIRE match (the type of professor pro sandbagging with the walk and tilts and the run up to opponent and taunt tactic lol) they thought it was a close game.
I got a few 4 stocks even though I was sandbagging when I got the 4 stocks lol, and he still thinks that his friend who wasn't there 2day can beat me, but his friends who were there said he was just being stubborn and he knew he couldnt beat the top people lol.
Funny enough this apparently really good guy goes to Kmans university so I am gonna get Kman to **** him so he can snap back to reality lol.

P.S. They were suprized when I teched Peach Dowsmash on the edge lool.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
pdot, you me, £999 money match, ganons only, best out of 201, flat zone only, all items on, super sudden death, 1 stock.
Show me your £999 and I'll show you a 4stock.

Don't care if its super sudden death 1 stock, it will still be a 4stock.

good luck

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
lol @ prof. typical of him to be 4stocking noobs and making em quit melee for life.

nice one aaron.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol @ prof. typical of him to be 4stocking noobs and making em quit melee for life.

nice one aaron.
Shut up Pdot loool.

:laugh: Mr Pro. I cant believe that he's still being like that :laugh:. Next time you should go all out
loool Its funny to win with tilts and just standing there and then running up to the opponent and doing a smash.

Sad news guy:( I think my controller finally said 'Fuck you Aaron Thomas, I dont wanna play at this speed anymore, most controller get treated good but you're just a prick, your always pressing my buttons at high speeds, whats wrong with you, get a life. I give up'
And now it is now working properly :(. I think I finally have to buy a new controller and thats ultra gay cos now I have to break it in lol.
Anyone know where I can get a pad from without buying it from the internet.
*** you Bullet Bill.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Shut up Pdot loool.
Anyone know where I can get a pad from without buying it from the internet.
You can't. The pads get imported from Japan and China now, lol, they don't distribute them anywhere else I believe, a pad costs 25 quid anyway, and if you do find one in the uk that isn't used, you're going to have to pay more than that.

Ask someone to order you one off Play-Asia and pay them 25 quid for it, they only have White ones left, because of guys like you playing as such stupid high speeds in Melee. :urg:

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Last time I checked they were pre-owned, I wouldn't trust a Pre-owned pad, what a waste of money it would be if it ****ed up within a week. Last time I checked, they were £30 for a gamecube with a pad, whats the point when he can buy new for less? :/

Idk pro you can choose man but buying a pre-owned pad sounds kinda stupid in case there is something wrong it or it's just really old and ****ty.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
the one im using is preowned, it still feels like new but i want my winning pad back from neoempire, and yes it came with a gamecube from gamestation

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
It's still a 50/50 gamble chance with pads that are pre-owned, even new actually, I've seen a few new pads never get broken in because they weren't in complete functional standards. But aye alright, if he wants one he can get one, it's just a gamble with the pads more than a new one.

Aiko

Smash Champion
You never know how good someone is till you play them. He'd just better hope he can back up that trashtalk :laugh:
its true that you never know how good someone is, but like with anything played at a high/pro level, its nearly impossible for someone to do even decent.

Its like thinking you could beat a pro snooker/tennis/any sport player when you and a bunch of mates play every weekend. Its never going to happen beacause these pro's play the best players day in day out. Why should this be any different for a video game?

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
its true that you never know how good someone is, but like with anything played at a high/pro level, its nearly impossible for someone to do even decent.

Its like thinking you could beat a pro snooker/tennis/any sport player when you and a bunch of mates play every weekend. Its never going to happen beacause these pro's play the best players day in day out. Why should this be any different for a video game?
consider that we didn't know that he's not a pro player and you were assuming that he isn't (although yeah- of course its likely and it turns out he wasnt any good). And even if he wasn't you still can't tell how good he is until you play him

Aiko

Smash Champion
consider that we didn't know that he's not a pro player and you were assuming that he isn't (although yeah- of course its likely and it turns out he wasnt any good). And even if he wasn't you still can't tell how good he is until you play him
its incredibly difficult to play at a high level without getting involved with the main community. Its not to say it can't happen, but its never happened in smash.

Its like finding a very good football player (club standard) without him playing in a team on a regular basis. It just doesn't happen.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
At the end of the day there isnt a case of someone comin in from playing it uncompetitively and with his friends and come to the big boys (even though I am small I am still a big boy:() league and being the best or one of the best so my point is valid and until a case can prove it wrong I am the winner of everything.
So Bullet Bill it isnt possible. Experience is very impotrant IMO TBH WTF LOL!

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
LOL :laugh: I've played a guy in southampton that hasn't played anyone apart from his brother (who isn't good) and plays at a VERY high level. It most certainly is possible

P.Pro- try controllers r us

Top Bottom