• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Kman25

Smash Ace
Is there going to be alot of/any recording equipment at this tourney?
Yes there will be vids recorded, spKz has a capture card. Maybe we could get all of the brackets recorded, Up to him.

Oh yeah and if it isnt in the first post, Theres doubles going on as well.

spKz

Smash Ace
well there is only one setup connected to the capture card, and obv the capture card can only record one game at the same time. so we will record as much as i can.
^__^

i cant stress this enough, but make sure you call my mobile in the morning when you get to a train station.

R+F you will need to ring Buzzer A/1 ^__^

Guys give me a call or text if you are not able to make it <3

peace out

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
and professor pro says he's going aswell..he can be in the new pool

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
yh i will get there for about 12 but if i do get added in this pool can i be named professor smash instead of professor pro please:)

EDIT : IF ANYONE SEES THIS EDITED POST AND POSTS THAT THEY HAVE SEEN IT I SHALL GIVE THEM £2 LOL.

ting!

Smash Cadet
have a good time guys im stuck at work till midnight seriously hangin lol

x

FrostByte

Smash Lord
GJ all that could make it, The fest was fun, and it was better than having a tourney straight up because I got some indication on people's skill levels. Just a few shoutouts to some people I don't really play often.

Bronze - GGs overall, so good they all got recorded Xp. I can see you're determined to get better and that's the kind of fiery attitude London needs atm. Hope to be seeing you at more fests/bi-weeklies

Spam and ouch - the floor was nice and shiny after we WIPED IT WITH YA XD. The smack is all good. Next time I team with Chrisboi and we'll see who is the king of smack talk :p

Professor pro - Didn't get to play you but heard good things about you man. I heard your peach was top-seed worthy. Need to get in some games next time.

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
Haha, when every friendly is being secretly recorded for so long theres bound to be some embarrasing moments >_> I just can't seem to touch good Falco's without being Falco myself.

Professor Pro! Nice Peach coming out of nowhere. It's definately good, but too D-Smash reliant. Sure it was working...but only because of the bad play of others (me included). You could tell when I used Falco in the interrupted match, it was always d-air, failed d-smash, shine. Keep up the good stuff, ^_^ for your controller!

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Any idea when the next one is gonna be guys :)

rave!

Smash Rookie
Yo, Martiny2m here

new allias, can actually fit on the ssbm name bit

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Professor pro - Didn't get to play you but heard good things about you man. I heard your peach was top-seed worthy. Need to get in some games next time.
thanks i will defintely play you in the next tourney and can you add my name to the pools please i will defintely be there next time.

Professor Pro! Nice Peach coming out of nowhere. It's definately good, but too D-Smash reliant.
yeah i know i was doing that a lot but i was kinda nervous iswell since it was my 1st smashfest but you will see a different and better peach next time.

Kman25

Smash Ace
Okay people, Sign up for the next 2 weeks. Pools and seeding will be organised ASAP.
Hmmm probably my bros will come to this, Not sure yet

Professor Pro said:
yeah i know i was doing that a lot but i was kinda nervous iswell since it was my 1st smashfest but you will see a different and better peach next time.
Ah I see, Youve made me realise why Peach is gay >_< Dasmh gah!!! xD Do you have msn btw? Peach players should keep in contact =D

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I'll be there for the 28th. Shouldnt it be 28/7/07 tho?:urg:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
does that mean theres going to be a smashfest once every week or does it meen that on one week its at spkz then two weeks later it is at fuzzyness place:urg:
hopefully its the once a week one though i wouldnt mind that at all:)

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
They probably alternate between who hosts it every 2 weeks.

MarthHasASword

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to attend tornes ( getting back into smashfests), but its just getting there which is always the problem. Surrey seems far from East London.

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
Spkz ill attend these one im back in england for keeps but how about we host a smashfest each, i get one week you get the next?
Craig here ^__^ *(spKz) it all all sounds good charles, **** right london should **** north next big tourney

Next Tourney 28th ^__^ same location.

More chairs next time lol

Shout out to all to the old face and new face,

good games didnt get to play everyone but it was all good, watch every one play though.

Well i hope to see every one again and more ^__^ for a proper money tourney

later on ^__^

FrostByte

Smash Lord
I was hoping on hosting one sometime this week/early next week, like doing Charles' ones until he gets back. I still need to speak to him though, and I would have a problem with TVs as I only have one that's lag-free.

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
I was hoping on hosting one sometime this week/early next week, like doing Charles' ones until he gets back. I still need to speak to him though, and I would have a problem with TVs as I only have one that's lag-free.
Well i would prolly be up for coming to this same with craig (spkz) ill talk to him but we can bring two cubes but no TV's

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Edit ur post bullet, it wasnt professor pro that sed that it was Craigy boy methinks. but i have sooooo been waiting for this North Vs South crew battle! We should have fuzz there tho but we'l have to represent widout him for now!

Hey frostbyte, wot day you looking to take over charles's fest! And im sure R&F can bring a good few tvs as u only live round the corner!

FrostByte

Smash Lord
That would too good if you guys could bring tvs. I was thinking of doing one early next week beacuse some people won't be able to make the weekend because of the japexpo. Maybe monday or tuesday?

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
Tuesday say tuesday please :p

Am busy monday so i cant do monday if thats when you do it.

But tuesday if preferable for moi :p

Top Bottom