• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
err. I'm not a noob just to let you know.
That wasn't related to you, I'm saying if you went there, you'd probably see a lot of them. :p

Hyper Street Fighter II (PS2)*
* CapKore version of Hyper SF2 Anniversary will be used, with only Super and Super Turbo Characters permitted. See Event Info page for more details

Tekken 5 - Dark Resurrection (PS3)

Capcom vs SNK 2 (PS2)

Street Fighter 3: Third Strike (PS2)

If you think you have what it takes to beat the best in Europe and take on the best in the world then you know where to be on the 26th and 27th of July!

basically get smash on that list lOL smash is harder than those stupid games look how fast you have do moves in smash those games are a ****ing joke

Third Strike requires a lot of mindgames.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
You guys need to grow up. Especially since you all conveniently ignore my points every time I am address you. I won't bother arguing or repeating myself again, since you guys are being incredibly stubborn and narrow minded. It saddens me to think that there are people here who are absolutely bent on alienating themselves and ruining things for others.

Anyway, I'll say it one last time: no one is asking you to move to NE. Maybe it will sink in this time.
Please can you stop pressuring me to join NE its getting annoying. I only agree on the highlighted bits in your post.

You guys got a point. I am wrong and you guys are right.
Thanks for seeing it our way, I knew you would see the light.

Im gonna do a ToS and highligh bits in peoples quotes but in magneta because im in a gay mood.

4. If you cannot see the benefit of joining the rest of the fighting game community then you don't think very much of the Smash scene. What good is alienating yourselves?

Who cares if people alienate thereselves on a website. Its a website, Not life

blatantly missed a free ticket to Evo Vegas to participate in the largest upcoming Brawl tourney[/B], does that not alert your senses?

I did not miss this ticket as I did not want it as I do not play Super Smash Bros. Brawl. No senses of mine even twitched in the process of reading it.

I hope you understand, as I have nothing more to say. You either take it or you leave it, we don't care about your excuses.

I hope you understand that I dont want you to say anymore and I dont want to take you into this thread I want you to leave.

Edit: Wth, the word d*mn is censored on these boards?
why dont you guys stay on NE then tell them to join smashboards fair ???
Agreed.

Tell the smashers on NE to join SWF? I/we've done that in the past.
Please carry on doing it. Never return.

Pdot you have to see this, along with all other people, its ridicoulous a should be banned but its not possible to ban it lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlLaiO-VRPQ

Climhazzardous

Smash Cadet
Please can you stop pressuring me to join NE its getting annoying. I only agree on the highlighted bits in your post.

Thanks for seeing it our way, I knew you would see the light.

Im gonna do a ToS and highligh bits in peoples quotes but in magneta because im in a gay mood.

Agreed.

Please carry on doing it. Never return.
Quite the genius aren't you? Unfortunately for you I ain't falling for your bait, so whatever.

And telling me to leave, sorry did I touch your pretty little nerves? :chuckle: Nah, I've been on this forum longer than you have sonny, and I don't even know who you are. So I'm gonna be sticking around and annoying you for a lot longer mmmkay? So wipe those tears.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
It wasn't bait, he was basically telling you bog off and stop bugging him, he too feels pressured to join because of you. If you can't get your own members to join here, what makes you think were going to join your site?

Hate to be rude, but P.Pro is basically saying "Piss off" honestly though if your lads wont join us here when they know theres a scene going on, what the hell makes you think we want to go to them? They were too ignorant to come to us before, why should we go to them? This smash community is normally really friendly, even if it is P.Pro or whoever the hell you've been arguing with their all normally nice guys.

If your community knew about us and didn't even ATTEMPT to get into contact with us, why should we get into contact with them? For all we know they don't even WANT to take up competitive smash, the only one I've seen on that website who was even INTERESTED was Rev. (Aion doesn't count I knew about him before I went to that site.)

You let the ball go son, you told us they knew about us, thats ignorance right there if they expect us to come to there, we aren't going to hunt for some people that are clearly not even interested in contacting us when they knew about us.

EDIT: This post is quite harsh, sorry, But it's the truth, can't you understand that were just not interested? Let Chalres handle it over there, HECK the ones you've been arguing with are loving Melee and not Brawl, your community is interested in Brawl because it's new, they've always had a chance to get to us before, and never did, and you ADMITTED they knew of our existence... It's understandable that we now even more don't want to go there to talk to them. I've had to deal with guys like that before, they were a waste of time.

I apologize if this is taken offensively, but I've read through most of your posts up until that one where you said they knew about us, and that just pissed me off that they expect us to come to them.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Jesus, Clim is being rational, lads you've gone too far I reckon.

The benefits from joining Neo are evident - bigger and better tournaments, thats all there should be to it. If you're not interested, whatever, since Im not playing Brawl I dont feel much obligation, but to improve the tournament standard is obviously good for any brawl fan.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Quite the genius aren't you? Unfortunately for you I ain't falling for your bait, so whatever.

And telling me to leave, sorry did I touch your pretty little nerves? :chuckle: Nah, I've been on this forum longer than you have sonny, and I don't even know who you are. So I'm gonna be sticking around and annoying you for a lot longer mmmkay? So wipe those tears.
I am quite the genius but Im to dumb to realise it. You touch many nerves and who cares if you been on this forum for longer, my post count is higher lol. :mad: EVER SINCE YOU COME AROUND HERE YOU HAVE BEEN TROUBLE AND STARTING ARGUMENTS FOR ABSOUTELY NO REASON. It annoys me to see people spoiling the community. Just go back to wherever you were while you werent posting so my nerves can calm down.
I did have tears but the weren't from you, you prick they were from my tiredness. Time for beddy obvy.
Prickidy Wickidy your a big prick btw who is no assistance to smashboards.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Jesus, Clim is being rational, lads you've gone too far I reckon.

The benefits from joining Neo are evident - bigger and better tournaments, thats all there should be to it. If you're not interested, whatever, since Im not playing Brawl I dont feel much obligation, but to improve the tournament standard is obviously good for any brawl fan.
Thats the thing, their not interested, but yet he continues to pester them, however some of his points are valid I admit that, though I haven't brought them up when I've been talking to him though rooofl.

Actually, nice idea I'll leave him alone now and let P.Pro and him battle it out, I've said enough to the guy one of my posts were just brutal tbh and I shouldn't have said it kinda regret it now cause I made quite a lot of sarcy' comments to the guy when I don't know him at all.

I am quite the genius but Im to dumb to realise it. You touch many nerves and who cares if you been on this forum for longer, my post count is higher lol. :mad: EVER SINCE YOU COME AROUND HERE YOU HAVE BEEN TROUBLE AND STARTING ARGUMENTS FOR ABSOUTELY NO REASON. It annoys me to see people spoiling the community. Just go back to wherever you were while you werent posting so my nerves can calm down.
I did have tears but the weren't from you, you prick they were from my tiredness. Time for beddy obvy
I agree with you on these points:
* Arguments for no reason
* Tears
obv from my piped joke which tbh was a bit too far.

Lads if your gonna argue just take it to emails now cause tbh we've (myself, p.pro chiz and everyone else involved.) have basically taken it too far and we've PRACTICALLY WRECKED THIS THREAD BECAUSE OF IT.

- Charles: This is your thread (Even though Frost is the OP of it) get it into order now, I'm backing off and so should the others, if they don't just let a mod deal with it.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Thats the thing, their not interested, but yet he continues to pester them, however some of his points are valid I admit that, though I haven't brought them up when I've been talking to him though rooofl.

Actually, nice idea I'll leave him alone now and let P.Pro and him battle it out, I've said enough to the guy one of my posts were just brutal tbh and I shouldn't have said it kinda regret it now cause I made quite a lot of sarcy' comments to the guy when I don't know him at all.
Pleases dont release your full fury of facts and stuff. It is to much greatness for the opponents and overwhelms them with Too Goodness.

It wasn't bait, he was basically telling you bog off and stop bugging him, he too feels pressured to join because of you. If you can't get your own members to join here, what makes you think were going to join your site?

Hate to be rude, but P.Pro is basically saying "Piss off" honestly though if your lads wont join us here when they know theres a scene going on, what the hell makes you think we want to go to them? They were too ignorant to come to us before, why should we go to them? This smash community is normally really friendly, even if it is P.Pro or whoever the hell you've been arguing with their all normally nice guys.

If your community knew about us and didn't even ATTEMPT to get into contact with us, why should we get into contact with them? For all we know they don't even WANT to take up competitive smash, the only one I've seen on that website who was even INTERESTED was Rev. (Aion doesn't count I knew about him before I went to that site.)

You let the ball go son, you told us they knew about us, thats ignorance right there if they expect us to come to there, we aren't going to hunt for some people that are clearly not even interested in contacting us when they knew about us.

EDIT: This post is quite harsh, sorry, But it's the truth, can't you understand that were just not interested? Let Chalres handle it over there, HECK the ones you've been arguing with are loving Melee and not Brawl, your community is interested in Brawl because it's new, they've always had a chance to get to us before, and never did, and you ADMITTED they knew of our existence... It's understandable that we now even more don't want to go there to talk to them. I've had to deal with guys like that before, they were a waste of time.

I apologize if this is taken offensively, but I've read through most of your posts up until that one where you said they knew about us, and that just pissed me off that they expect us to come to them.
Agreed. And dont apologize for being offensive, it is meant to damage there soul anyway.#

I agree with you on these points:
* Arguments for no reason
* Tears
obv from my piped joke which tbh was a bit too far.

Lads if your gonna argue just take it to emails now cause tbh we've (myself, p.pro chiz and everyone else involved.) have basically taken it too far and we've PRACTICALLY WRECKED THIS THREAD BECAUSE OF IT.
This thread was destroyed from the day the Spkz thing came up lol. Not all of us are B.Bill and take arguements to e-mail. But to do a B.Bill actually I would have to e-mail an arguement which didnt even involve me

Climhazzardous

Smash Cadet
I'm not pestering anyone, I've said twice in this very thread to drop the whole NE debate, but you guys kept bringing it up so I had to repeat myself, that was it.

In fact, I actually should be pestering you guys since I really want Smash to kick off well (and I was a Smash and DOA player before anything else). But then I'd come off as a misunderstood idiot I guess.

And Foulplay, if you are not interested then I do not care. However, don't wreck it for those who do. Simple enough?

AmcD

Smash Ace
Its as simple as this. If you want bigger Brawl tournaments join NE. If you're not going to play Brawl then dont reply.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
And Foulplay, if you are not interested then I do not care. However, don't wreck it for those who do. Simple enough?
ROFL.
Thats the thing, I'm interested, but not the way you put it across.
I'm already a member of NE, and I didn't know you were AION before however. XD.
Also wrecking it? Nice way of putting it for a bunch of crap. Defending people in the community that you know isn't wrecking a site which is apparently popular already...

Yknow... nevermind alright... I'm done arguing, I'm on your forums, however I hardly post, but I do check sometimes.

FOR you all I feel like you should make a thread containing a list of reasons to join NE. I agree with the whole gaining sponsorship etc thing and it's a great way to expand the community also, but not the way it was put across especially with the factor of people behind it, this could have been done a lot easier..

I apologized to you already for what I had said to you in the past posts, if you don't accept it fair enough, however, being a man you would accept it and relaise I was looking out for some people I knew aswell as defending ways I knew how competitive players joined the community - if none of this garbale makes sense I'll fix it later, I'm tired atm nj.

Once again, apologies for the past posts. Ignore P.Pro's post about not having to apologize cause' I was being a tit at times delib'

Alan - That basically summed it up, thats all they had to say really since the first post. Nice job son you should be a moderator rofl.

P.Pro - Pipe down and leave this argument now it's done join it if you want I don't care. theres no point arguing with Aion.

Everyone else - Get your thread back into order for christ sake, SPKZ's exposer isn't the end of the fricking world...

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Ergh someone lock this thread.

and make a new one

PDOT and Edwin weekly (London)

Grimpeh

Smash Apprentice
My account on NE didn't meet the requirements so has been removed? Alot of waiting just to have an account refused? Wtf is that about xD

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
P.Pro is normally the only posts I read out of this thread because it's normally absolutely pish. Just full of HURRR GRAB TIPS and shiz like that or stupid *** johns, Pdot and Prof are the good part of London's community.

Frozen didn't you quit smash? lol.

Forgot Robby aswell to the good part rooofl.

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
P.Pro is normally the only posts I read out of this thread because it's normally absolutely pish. Just full of HURRR GRAB TIPS and shiz like that or stupid *** johns, Pdot and Prof are the good part of London's community.

me too :chuckle:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol Spoiling the community coming from PPro
lol Still no life coming from Frozenwave

I agree with this 100%. People like Chrisboi aren't funny, ToS is decent and Fuzzy is full of corruption. Frozenwave needs to go back to his incredibly terrible full of failure stupidness anime games. Wiggum is too good for this community iswell, some of you are lucky enough to even had seen him once in your life.

lool Look, i'm sorry for getting on your nerves.

Ppro: I can see the light now. you can't lol
I can see the light actually and its brighter then yours and covering more area so I win.

Ergh someone lock this thread.

and make a new one

PDOT and Edwin weekly (London)
I think it should be called 'PDOT'S THREAD' and just from that the new people coming into this thread would be incredible. You dont even need to specifiy the location people they know the deal.

7 pound for the person who finds out what song this quote is from, 'Finally i met the perfect ***** pardon my french refraise that someone who made my heart stop couldnt wait to blaze that.'
I was listening to the song now and I liked the bar so decide to put it in here lol.
loool At Charles with Yuna.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
sup craiggzilla

sup professor professional

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
Hip hop just died this morning yeah its deeeeead, its deeeeeeeead >_>

Writing essays page references I always put p. and think of you PDOT

PDOT