• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
OK lemme tell you guys the deal

1) NO ****ING FLAKES
2) Once a Month
3) Its Neo Empire sorted, we will have our own rankings and itll be posted there along with here. We also need a Neo Empire rep to see the ranbat so they know its actually going on.
4) We need at least 8 people each ranking battle. This would be held at TailsChaos, but since its once a month you better come.
5) Ill be sorting this out with NE. NONE OF YOU SHOW HOSTILITY -_-

Still thinking wether to bother trying to talk with NE, since this community isnt big we dont really need it do we...
This doesnt mean smashfest are only once a month does it? Because that is lonnggg. But I like the ranking thing as I know I am guranteed 2nd or 1st lol:bee:. Who is going 2moro, Frozen you should come since your first rule has just been said.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I could do two weeks still but alternate between Smashfests and Ranbats. I agree that every 2 weeks is too much for a Ranbat but not for Smashfests. ;)

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Wanna prove yourself? Then do it at a Ranbat, consistantly

Guys i wanna make sure I can get 8 people EVERY RANBAT. After Im 100% sure I can rely on you all then lets run this.

Also Ive gotta make a new thread for this asking if the other smash communities want it

Retroking2000

Smash Master
koop is too cool for words :)

yeah im pretty sure fuzzy can record on his camera

not so much his labtop

maybe this is the ticket to out smash community going up the competitive scale

as my memory serves can you actually travel now REV ? rofl

Retroking2000

Smash Master
Who said it was from the friendlies that my view is that, I just know I am better? MM £3?
how do you base this sudden superiority in our smash skills of.

we only had friendlies sat Fuzz --------
those were the only events i ever played you recently
before that was ALT ----------

you have nothing to base off . ok you know your better . :) ok i know im better

when the ranking battles kick off :colorful:

you will get what you truly deserve nutty professor

no IM *not mm you because i wanna get into my old sexy marth **** style again

when i accomplish that i will MM you whenever you want . K

also i when VA gets back i want to MM .

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
Mr Koop, Are you interested in melee as well?

Aye, I dabble in the art of melee now and again.

Theres 4-5 people locally who I play with and 2 are better than me at melee (so they are pretty good).

But to be honest my area has alot more brawl players, which is why I rawk so hard at brawl.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
how do you base this sudden superiority in our smash skills of.

we only had friendlies sat Fuzz --------
those were the only events i ever played you recently
before that was ALT ----------

you have nothing to base off . ok you know your better . :) ok i know im better

when the ranking battles kick off :colorful:

you will get what you truly deserve nutty professor

no IM *not mm you because i wanna get into my old sexy marth **** style again

when i accomplish that i will MM you whenever you want . K

also i when VA gets back i want to MM .
Loool At you wanting to MM VA when he gets back but not wanting to MM me before you think you are ready lol. Man up and accept it since you said your better then me lol. What do I truly deserve? Its a game so no1 deserves a comeuppance or anything lol, if you think I deserve to lose because of cockyness you deserve to lose for hoping me to lose thus increasing my power making you lose even harder. Your not even gonna attend the ranking battles so dont even talk about that lol, you will prob attend one and then go back to brawl.

What would make you people turn up? :x
I was actually coming 2day and then my dance teacher said I needed to go to London to watch some dance thing and Trafalgur (however you spell that dumb place) Square. I was gonna ring you but then realized I had no credit. So when are you hosting a ranking thing.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I know you actually make an effort but no one else comes lool.

Frozenwave told me he wants these to start when he knows for sure that at least 8 people will come each one, and I agree with him so whenever that is.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i knew i forgot something today -_-
LOOOOL You werent coming anyway so why do you keep on pretending you are or you were even trying to make it?

Sooo how do we gurantee these people, so far these are the people I know who will go to the Rankings if they have time

Me
4stock
The Last Dragon
Frozenwave
Fuzzyness

Thas about 8 I know who will come, anyonelse have anyonelse who is guranteed?

4stock

Smash Cadet
me and the last dragon want place at least in the top ten. but i just want to know is the rankings going to be for london or for the whole of the uk.

Master_C

Smash Cadet
Hey all Im back from holiday....Er probably barely any of you guys know me but Im a london based brawler and im dead keen to enter a london tourney. I can probably even house one or two guys for the day (no promises though). Any updates on a date?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
would be pretty stupid if it was just london.
But it will be hard to include the whole UK as this would mean we would have to meet up with the whole of the UK every month. Which is a hard process to go through

looool. It was fun to watch that, I can see you have a lot of potential in making a good combo video with the editing and stuff, those matches are old lol and you didnt put in the best combos but it aint a combo vid lol, there was a little toooo much editing in there soo if you do do (i said doodoo :bee:) a real combo video dont do that much editing lol.

Your a prick.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Yeah Ppro is right, unless the whole crew have some way to garuntee a venue every month with CHEAP *** travel =/.

Wheres Frostbyte, ToS, Chrislol and people =/ also If your interested say so on the Ranbat Thread

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
(*) ****Oo°***¤·´`· ¸ »¤ ****(*)Áä®öñ(*) ***¤·´`· ¸ »¤****°oO(*) ***™ says:
loool i have 3 wishes
A - Turn my music high high high higher... says:
what r dey
1. i wished you love me

2. I wished we lived together
3. i wish you ****ed me

Retroking2000

Smash Master
Hey all Im back from holiday....Er probably barely any of you guys know me but Im a london based brawler and im dead keen to enter a london tourney. I can probably even house one or two guys for the day (no promises though). Any updates on a date?
master_C

oh yeah i remember your the londoner i played in the brawl tourney :)

cool i see you found yourself to this thread

also how sure are you .-can house because if you definitely could that would be great

also whens the next brawl fest :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
this better not be serious
loool Look at the comments, it says not a combo video he was just doing editing, he told me the computer actually randomly took clips from the computer and just put it in there and the computer did all the editing by itself and I thought it was weird cos sometimes the editing actually went with some moves lol. The only thing he siad he did was just put music to it. He said he might do me a combo video but he is a lazy prick so I dunno.

PDOT YOUR A PRICK.

My 3 wishes have turned to wanting you to

1. Die

2. Die faster

3. Die harder

VA

Smash Hero
You know what would probably be the most **** thing in smash right now? If VA and Ppro teamed the next time a doubles event comes round. I have 4/5 good doubles characters and so do you. You know we'd win any doubles tournament.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
You know what would probably be the most **** thing in smash right now? If VA and Ppro teamed the next time a doubles event comes round. I have 4/5 good doubles characters and so do you. You know we'd win any doubles tournament.
Seriously I am really up for that lol. Pdot has quit smash and I think us two would be real ****. I never even thought of that (too much competitiveness in my heart lol) but next tourn me and you teaming up will be ****. I have 3/2 good double characters I think, sooo whenever you come me and you team up and we will eliminate others.

VA

Smash Hero
Yeah basically my marth/fox/peach are really good in doubles and I know you ahve a good peach/fox for doubles, maybe even sheik too. I'd be so up for it seeing as I never had a good team mate in the first place (last time I teamed with wiggum, we beat jo3 and reacher lol).

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
4 this ranking thing 2 work ur gonna need more than 8 ppl. u cant make it the whole of the UK coz that gonna b way 2 hype n hard 2 organise.

My suggestions are:
1) host the rankings once a month at a place where every1 can get 2
2)make it start early otherwise we wont get through enough matches
3)do multiple ranking events 4 different regions e.g 1 for London, midlands, etc.
4)make a list of whos comming throughout the month that way if any1 flakes they get minus points

to be honest this whole ranking thing will fall apart if its not done right

Top Bottom