• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
4 this ranking thing 2 work ur gonna need more than 8 ppl. u cant make it the whole of the UK coz that gonna b way 2 hype n hard 2 organise.

My suggestions are:
1) host the rankings once a month at a place where every1 can get 2
2)make it start early otherwise we wont get through enough matches
3)do multiple ranking events 4 different regions e.g 1 for London, midlands, etc.
4)make a list of whos comming throughout the month that way if any1 flakes they get minus points

to be honest this whole ranking thing will fall apart if its not done right
I like the minus part of you flake bit lol. It would make things interesting and people would have time to prepare as it is once a month. You think that you can make this King, you and your bro? You think that you can make it to any smashfests that are happen, I can meet up with you at any train stations and take you lot there if it would make things easier.

Fuzz are you hosting this saturday because I hoping I am not busy cos if I aint I should defo be coming, same with TC.

VA

Smash Hero
lol, no I wasn't? I've been out of pools every tournament I ever went to. Except TNJ2 which was my first time playing a good competitive smasher. I got a game off charles at that tournament...:S

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
loool at you hoping whats not gonna happen

loool at you hoping whats not gonna happen.
I actually could care less. Just hypin ma boi Robby.

vanity as in VA ?

VA as in robby ?

sorry now i know your smoking too much of the pipe

just a couple of months ago that guys was happy just to get out of pools

:ohwell:
He'll beat whoever is currently considered slightly above him. I'll put money on that.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
me and the last dragon are going to **** VA and prof hahahaha
*walks in thread, looks at how **** 4stock and last dragon are, walks out, walks back in because he has something to say*

Didnt I beat you and monroe with a level 9 Ganon on my team lol

*walks out, walks back in to say one more thing*

I am going Alton Towers 2moro :D and the coach is stopping in Thorton Heath and I have to wake up like 5ish

*walks out*

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
I like the minus part of you flake bit lol. It would make things interesting and people would have time to prepare as it is once a month. You think that you can make this King, you and your bro? You think that you can make it to any smashfests that are happen, I can meet up with you at any train stations and take you lot there if it would make things easier.

Fuzz are you hosting this saturday because I hoping I am not busy cos if I aint I should defo be coming, same with TC.

ill try n show up as much as possible but coz me n my bro both work on the weekends its kinda hard also he's going off uni soon so i doubt he'll b able 2 make it. but im quittin my job come mid septmeber so ill defiently try n make sum smashfest after that

FrostByte

Smash Lord
So how's the scene been and what did I miss?

If anything's going down saturday I'll be up for it though I am a bit rusty, haven't played in weeks.

No johns w/e.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
ill try n show up as much as possible but coz me n my bro both work on the weekends its kinda hard also he's going off uni soon so i doubt he'll b able 2 make it. but im quittin my job come mid septmeber so ill defiently try n make sum smashfest after that
Ok, it will be good to play you whnever.
yo, there's not a tourney going on yet. We should be having ranking battles soons, some smashfests and some upcoming tournaments eventually ^_^
Hope to see them tourns about Charles :)

So how's the scene been and what did I miss?

If anything's going down saturday I'll be up for it though I am a bit rusty, haven't played in weeks.

No johns w/e.
You didnt really miss anything, just come to the smashfest at TC on saturday and everything should be ok.

LOL so am i, sweeeeeeeeeeeeet <3
lloool I left at like 7am and I just got back like 20 mins ago. How was it anyway for you.

no it should be charles's it was tc's last week
loool No sorry it is at TC which means that you have to travel and get ***** or flake and be scared.

really ? i swear its TC
Yes it is.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
-__- i guess i will try to come to guys
Im sure you will try, Im sure you wont succeed, stop pretending lol.
And tell me how much times I have played brawl?
Tails whenever your on MSN to organise a time for the ranbats ._.

Also I WILL come to this...if I remember how to get there which I should.
Hope to see you there, if we have more then 8 people there we might iswell do a ranbat imo.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
so is this tourney happening ??
I read your comment early on but was busy so couldnt be bother to post but lol at getting scared then removing it.

No I havent got brawl but you seemed to be convinced I havent played it enough to have my own opinion in which game is better so can you still awnser my question of how much times I have played brawl. Or were you wrong to say that comment since you didnt have any information on how much I have played it? Also how do you know I only dont like brawl because of tech skill dummy? And how come you said I havent been on the smash scene for long implying I shouldnt be making any comment and that comment was not aimed at Koop when he has only been on smashboards for less then 4 months. These are all question that need to be awnsered to help you understand you're an idiot. Im only trying to help you understand.
How are you gonna wipe the floor with me when you are too scared to accept a MM from me loool, but you accepted VA MM looool MAN UPPPPPPPP.
Even if someone did host a tourn you wouldnt go to it, go to TC and see what happens aince you will wipe the floor with me, even though you will wipe the floor with nothing except for tasting the overpowering shine.

Angry ToS is Angry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLAH7-wM1RU << you guys should try and use this game to enhance your focusing power!
I dont play this game but this guy is actually kinda sick too dodge all of that kinda stuff. Is he one of the best or is he just some random guy that can do that, can you do it Frozenwave?

ses aran

Smash Cadet
Who from the london scene plays brawl? It seems a few of u havent bovered, I pretty much gave up playing melee coz I wasnt good enough at it :ohwell:. I wanna play people see if i can compete at brawl. When u meet up is it mostly melee and is it always weekends?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Who from the london scene plays brawl? It seems a few of u havent bovered, I pretty much gave up playing melee coz I wasnt good enough at it :ohwell:. I wanna play people see if i can compete at brawl. When u meet up is it mostly melee and is it always weekends?
Well when people meet up there is mostly more then one TV which means one can be played as brawl and melee. The person who host smashfests called Tails Chao a.k.a TC plays brawl mostly and he lives closer to you. His location is on the first page, but some people in London still do play brawl and melee or just brawl or just melee. Most of the time it is on weekends due to thats a date when most people are not busy sometimes if you want to come or arrange something on a specific date you should talk to whoever host to get it changed.
Btw where do you live in SE? I live in Thorton Heath and if you live anywhere near on saturday is TC fest and I can meet up with you and take you there.

Top Bottom