• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

VA

Smash Hero
Seems to me charles was pretty bad in those vids, couldn't get a successful edgeguard, missed many a chaingrab and was doing a poor job at approaching. Prof just stayed on top of him and when Charles had space to breathe he didn't really know what to do with it.

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
A keen observation. But you have pathed the way for a more complex question.

How many malteasers can you fit in your mouth? Because I managed 22 a minute ago.

VA

Smash Hero
Specifically his egde guarding was atrocious, there are like 2 successful ledgegaurds in all 10 games. I don't rate the falcon after watching that, it was better when I played it then other day although yeah he really needs to learn that match up.

P.S I fit 3 full packs of maltesers in my mouth...

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
Specifically his egde guarding was atrocious, there are like 2 successful ledgegaurds in all 10 games. I don't rate the falcon after watching that, it was better when I played it then other day although yeah he really needs to learn that match up.

P.S I fit 3 full packs of maltesers in my mouth...
You legend.

I think his falcon performed better than his marth. Everyone has an off day good games none the less.

VA

Smash Hero
Ha, I remember when you used to hate prof cos he ***** you. Now you're like his ***** or something.

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
The Bamter really sucks now. It was good at first but now, Its gone. sorry :(
Whats bamter, you obviously replaced the 'n' with 'm' for the banter. Thats quite immense.

LOL is Mr Pro telling you what to say? :lick:
NO lol. He is telling me his point of views and I am sayign them myself. Isit coming acorss in the same context as he does or something lol.

spKz

Smash Ace
Whats bamter, you obviously replaced the 'n' with 'm' for the banter. Thats quite immense.

NO lol. He is telling me his point of views and I am sayign them myself. Isit coming acorss in the same context as he does or something lol.
first of all 'The Banter' was never good, like most things on the internet.

also that post nearly made no sense ;/

PPIS much love ^___^

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
My ability to create words out of nothing and talk absolute sh*t would serve me well. Feel free to call upon my services anytime, Ant.

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
anyone got sfhd remix on the ps3?
Gettin my PS3 in March and will have it then! The il beat u up whenever! :laugh:

PS PAD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> XBOX Pad for street fighter!! Xbox pads are the SHI77EST pads for street fighter!!! The joysticks are kool tho!!

Top Bottom