• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Gettin my PS3 in March and will have it then! The il beat u up whenever! :laugh:

PS PAD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> XBOX Pad for street fighter!! Xbox pads are the SHI77EST pads for street fighter!!! The joysticks are kool tho!!
agreed, even though i play on the 360 lol XD

@ant: i wanna use a stick when im down in birmingham, i've never used a stick for street fighter. (testing a stick that is, not for the money match)

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
Didn't this end with PDOT winning? :S
YES HE DID!

Mics in match recordings definately make them more banterous.
They really does lool I want to commentate on a match.

Cool that the microphone is decent, well done charles :chuckle:

Aiko and Prof get my vote for commentary
Wow loool I'm suprized you would want me to commentate in a match with all your bad comments about me lol and by me I mean Professor Pro but I said me cos I see myself as mini Professor Pro loool, I hope he does commentate cos he said he feels he would do a get job on it.

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Wow loool I'm suprized you would want me to commentate in a match with all your bad comments about me lol and by me I mean Professor Pro but I said me cos I see myself as mini Professor Pro loool, I hope he does commentate cos he said he feels he would do a get job on it.
Why does it surprise you (with an s ZOMG I'm the grammar/spelling nazi)? He obviously appreciates your banter, just not when you rag on him the whole time like this :ohwell:

And lol your sigs brilliant. As is the mini professor pro, that just cracked me up.

Hurricane is that the girl you like as your avatar? Also UPDATE US!!!!!!!! Hows it going with her? Have you become a player like Pro yet? Or are you still at the epic fail stage?

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
Hurricane is that the girl you like as your avatar? Also UPDATE US!!!!!!!! Hows it going with her? Have you become a player like Pro yet? Or are you still at the epic fail stage?
Yep, that the girl that I like. right now, I'm still going for her. My friend (My Friend is a girl) is helping me to get with to the girl that i like. Also, my friend is talking to the girl about me. So, i would say i'm in between of epic fail stage and She is mine stage lool (Pro is not a player. He is a Banter Failure).

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
The Banter thing is so old, that I'm spelling banter wrong. lol at your sig thought. But your sig is a EPIC FAILURE. sorry :(
looool I'm not even going to change my sig cos the fact is your is longer but mine is short and true and the failure of yours overshadows my bros to the point my bros doesnt exist anymore and cannot be seen.... for the banter though.
But you ACTUALLY came ON A WEBSITE and asked people to help you out with your problem with talking to a girl and my brother had to help you lool.
Nice 9000 joke, really creative, get some banter please

Did my brothers advice help and did you even speak to the girl yet lool? MAN UP PLEASE AND MAN UP QUICK!

And about your comment about Pro being a player, he is not a player lol.

Pro has game, swag, charm, whichever one you want to call it and he has a girlfriend who he is happy with and makes her feel like the best girl in the world with his charm.
While you struggle at the stage or even speaking to the girl.....that is a serious Man in this direction ^^^^^^^
So no he's not a player lol.

spKz

Smash Ace
looool I'm not even going to change my sig cos the fact is your is longer but mine is short and true and the failure of yours overshadows my bros to the point my bros doesnt exist anymore and cannot be seen.... for the banter though.
But you ACTUALLY came ON A WEBSITE and asked people to help you out with your problem with talking to a girl and my brother had to help you lool.

Did my brothers advice help and did you even speak to the girl yet lool? MAN UP PLEASE AND MAN UP QUICK!

Pro has game, swag, charm, whichever one you want to call it and he has a girlfriend who he is happy with and makes her feel like the best girl in the world with his charm.
While you struggle at the stage or even speaking to the girl.....that is a serious Man in this direction ^^^^^^^
Im not your girl freind, we spoke about this.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master

stop being harsh :laugh:

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Im not your girl freind, we spoke about this.
lol put down

I have to agree with the manning up thing Hurricane. Did you give her the chat up line in Bullet Bill's sig? Don't get your friend to help you too much as well, just get her to introduce you then start talking to her (not about brawl she said she hates because its not as good as melee) and you'll be set.

Like your brother in some ways. I bet if he got banned he couldn't even stay off this site for a week and would do something stupid like make multi ..... wait a minute

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
Like your brother in some ways. I bet if he got banned he couldn't even stay off this site for a week and would do something stupid like make multi ..... wait a minute
Finish off the story lool I wanna know how it ends.

Brawl is such a failure.

I turn on the news and I hear '5 people died from a BRAWL' This is what is happening to the world.
Then I change the channel and hear people say 'people have survived after a life giving MELEE' this is true, I just know it was a sign.

i just found out Prof's post count in this thread alone is over 1000 and is the highest poster hahahaha
looool He had some serious banter times in this thread, people should go back and look at his posts. He just told me this was the thread with the legendary arguments and disputes which he caused and laughed upon. I love my brother baby.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace

Well, your sig is a Epic failure while my sig is all true. I did come on here and I did ask people on here to help me with a girl problem that i had. But your Bro did not a help me 1 bit. I will get the girl on my avatar. Not because of your failed Bro. Because of everyone who helped me alot. you got to relise that The banter thing is pretty much DEAD!!!!!! sorry :(. Btw, How old are you? He should change his name to Professor Pro the Banter Failure.

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
Well, your sig is a Epic failure while my sig is all true. I did come on here and I did ask people on here to help me with a girl problem that i had. But your Bro did not a help me 1 bit. I will get the girl on my avatar. Not because of your failed Bro. Because of everyone who helped me alot. you got to relise that The banter thing is pretty much DEAD!!!!!! sorry :(. Btw, How old are you? He should change his name to Professor Pro the Banter Failure.
looool. YOU CAME ONLINE COS YOU COULDNT GET A GIRL.

My brothers advice was to build up the confidence to say something so if you didnt follow that advice then I guess your planning to beg like a bich or stalk her lol.
I am Professor Pro lil bro so I am 16, how old are you.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
lol put down

I have to agree with the manning up thing Hurricane. Did you give her the chat up line in Bullet Bill's sig?
I am manning up. I talk to her sometimes.

My brothers advice was to build up the confidence to say something so if you didnt follow that advice then I guess your planning to beg like a bich or stalk her lol.
I am Professor Pro lil bro so I am 16, how old are you.

I CAME ONLINE COS I WANT TO BE GOOD AT SMASH BROS.

the only advice your bro told me is to be a MAN. no tips or anything on how to approach a girl. I don't stalk her (I think you do that). I talk to her. Btw, I'm 16 aswell. How do you feel? :chuckle:

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
I am manning up. I talk to her sometimes.

the only advice your bro told me is to be a MAN. no tips or anything on how to approach a girl. I don't stalk her (I think you do that). I talk to her. Btw, I'm 16 aswell. How do you feel? :chuckle:

loool Your manning up to talk sometimes you know, not even all the time.

Actually my bro told you to that your gonna need to work on your confidence and build up the courage to say something and then he said MAN UP at the end of the post. loool This is disgraceful you expecting people to give you advice on a game website of how to approach, find you own way of doing it and just be you.
How can I stalk her when I dont know her lol...real failure jokes there, nothing to be proud of tbh.
loool you shouldnt have told me your age, that just makes the situation worst that you are 16 and dont even know how to say anything and you put her on your avatar like you are together lool.
I dont wanna be harsh to you anymore cos you have suffered enough, I know you will take another stab at me but I will just respond with 'Hah, tell me when you summon courage in real life to talk to a girl.

WARNING, THIS POST CONTAINS BANTER!

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Finish off the story lool I wanna know how it ends.

Brawl is such a failure.

I turn on the news and I hear '5 people died from a BRAWL' This is what is happening to the world.
Then I change the channel and hear people say 'people have survived after a life giving MELEE' this is true, I just know it was a sign.

looool He had some serious banter times in this thread, people should go back and look at his posts. He just told me this was the thread with the legendary arguments and disputes which he caused and laughed upon. I love my brother baby.
lol I seriously hope this is pros brother cos if it's him taking about himself like that then thats pretty sad :laugh:

seriously though stop being harsh

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
I thought you liked Brawl though Danter Banter?? Or was I wrong?

I feel I am one of the best in the UK at brawl as we all know brawl is an amazing game. I dont have points to back up that it is but its obvious it is, I dont even have a reason why it is but it just is lol.
Oh wait no I was right. Sudden change of heart? ^^

WARNING DO NOT LOOK DIRECTLY AT THIS POST IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO BANTER IN ANY WAY. IF YOU DO CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR LOCAL BANTER MASTER IMMEDIATELY.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
YES HE DID!

They really does lool I want to commentate on a match.

lol ok Prof,,, I mean Profs brother. You know all thats only joking around, playful banter if you like :chuckle:. Nah I rekon you could do some decent commentary.

I just think whoever does do commentary better put some effort in it to make it worth the while

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Gettin my PS3 in March and will have it then! The il beat u up whenever! :laugh:

PS PAD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> XBOX Pad for street fighter!! Xbox pads are the SHI77EST pads for street fighter!!! The joysticks are kool tho!!
loooool beat me up?

hah..bring on march. youve been talking for years we are yet to vs eachother.

stick >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than any pad
yeah i need to get a stick

maybe the hori stick or whatever its called. ill try that.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Code:
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 5,822
User Name 	Posts
Professor Pro 	1,083
Retroking2000 	707
PDOT 	507
Fuzzyness 	372
Frozenwave 	313
vanityangel 	287
Bullet Bill 	175
craiigg 	145
Tails chao 	141
chris H 	138
FrostByte 	118
spKz 	99
Kman25 	96
HURRICANE REV 	86
Aiko 	86
ÖwnÄ 	85
J03 	84
Wiggum 	84
If you have less than 500 posts in this london thread you need to think seriously about wtf you are doing

Aiko

Smash Champion
im ashamed of myself.

the only way i can gain some confidence is by looking at my avatar and smiling at my dirty work.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
alright

just tell me when youre done practising for me.

xx

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
Code:
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 5,822
User Name 	Posts
Professor Pro 	1,083
Retroking2000 	707
PDOT 	507
Fuzzyness 	372
Frozenwave 	313
vanityangel 	287
Bullet Bill 	175
craiigg 	145
Tails chao 	141
chris H 	138
FrostByte 	118
spKz 	99
Kman25 	96
HURRICANE REV 	86
Aiko 	86
ÖwnÄ 	85
J03 	84
Wiggum 	84
If you have less than 500 posts in this london thread you need to think seriously about wtf you are doing
loool nice. I agree, some people need to step up their game.
I have just entered this website so I feel I shouldnt be ashamed of myself but I am proud of my brother.

im ashamed of myself.

the only way i can gain some confidence is by looking at my avatar and smiling at my dirty work.
loool I agree.....so smug, so beautiful, so...BANTER

Yeah I agree

seriously though stop being harsh
lool Technically he brought the arguement to me and I just responded in a harsher way lol. But I know you love to complain at me....(meaning Prof pro lil brother lol) if there is a situation like this but this ONE time aim your comments to the other person since I actually didn't start it lool, I know you have got some banter and you remind me of a mini Zeppo. This has got banter though and I can tell that I am pissing him off no matter how much he hides it with 'LOOOOOL' and smile faces lol.
Since what I saying is true and it proves my point as Professor Pro lil brother as he is part 'The Banter Kings' and his tactic is 'The feelings' which means he aims for the opponents feelings, which is what I am doing, you want to know why.....FOR THE BANTER!

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
loool Your manning up to talk sometimes you know, not even all the time.

Actually my bro told you to that your gonna need to work on your confidence and build up the courage to say something and then he said MAN UP at the end of the post. loool This is disgraceful you expecting people to give you advice on a game website of how to approach, find you own way of doing it and just be you.
How can I stalk her when I dont know her lol...real failure jokes there, nothing to be proud of tbh.
loool you shouldnt have told me your age, that just makes the situation worst that you are 16 and dont even know how to say anything and you put her on your avatar like you are together lool.
I dont wanna be harsh to you anymore cos you have suffered enough, I know you will take another stab at me but I will just respond with 'Hah, tell me when you summon courage in real life to talk to a girl.

WARNING, THIS POST CONTAINS BANTER!
Loool you got guts kid loool. The Reason why i got her as my avatar is because I really do like her. I will go out with her if i talk to her say funny things to her. Right now, we are friends. It is possible that me and her could become more than a friend. She is the other half of me. sorry if this sounds so corny but this is how i feel about her. I will keep her in my avater until It fails.

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Right now, we are friends.
OMG did you not listen to what Grayfox said last time. Friend zone = bad. WTF DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING EHHHHH???!!!!???

Just fall on her and shout surprise, then its not ****. I believe this is pretty much the only option left to you.

Also my new headphones are amazing and only cost like £12, twas a bargain.

Also also anyone play DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 for the Wii?

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Some JVC ones actually, marshmellow black or something like that. Just went down to Tesco Home cos I was around there and needed some new ones so thought I'd try them. Bass is really sweet which is a problem I had with the last ones.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
OMG did you not listen to what Grayfox said last time. Friend zone = bad. WTF DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING EHHHHH???!!!!???

Just fall on her and shout surprise, then its not ****. I believe this is pretty much the only option left to you.
I talked to the girl today and it was ok but it was too short lool. I hope I can have a longer confo with her 2morrow. :)

VA

Smash Hero
It's kind of creepy using her as your display picture...imagine if she came on here and found you on some geek website talking about her you spoke to her today and have a picture of her for your profile. I THINK it's best you keep these things to yourself because a) I hate them being on here b) it's really creepy c) yah

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
It's kind of creepy using her as your display picture...imagine if she came on here and found you on some geek website talking about her you spoke to her today and have a picture of her for your profile. I THINK it's best you keep these things to yourself because a) I hate them being on here b) it's really creepy c) yah
Well, she knows that i like her and she kinda likes me :). But your right, it is creepy puting the girl that you like as a avatar. I will Change it. Sorry guys :(

Why do you even talk about this on the boards? It's rly strange. I mean what do you expect us to do? Cheer you on?

V.A.- agreed
sorry its was Inertia123 fault. On topic thought, Professot Pro is a Banter Failure

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
Why do you even talk about this on the boards? It's rly strange. I mean what do you expect us to do? Cheer you on?
Don't you know, he cant get any girls so he wants help on smashboards loool.
He is never going to get her anyway, oh well, not a big lost tbh from what I see...ohhhhhh went there. lol I should apologize but......I wont.

hahaha

Top Bottom